User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ethan10000llahd - rule 3, also rule 10?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethan10000llahd - rule 3, also rule 10?

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Copper Wilson

Date of Incident
    November 4, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Ryan Goodman

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    i dont know

Accused Character Name
    Byrne Addison

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    around 9:00 PM EDT

What rule(s) were broken:
    rule 3, also rule 10?

Description of the incident:
    Near end of round on Kutjevo, we were running around in the caves trying to find the last zenos and kill them.
    Byrne Addison walked into my shots a few time when I was chasing zenos and was hit more the once.
    once the last zeno was killed and the round was "over". He called my name on delta comms and said he would metagrudging me.He also said I was me fucking trash, cause I did nothing, and that this pissed him off( this part was not on comms).
    I wait till next round to report this cause i wanted to make sure this was a rule break, based of the server rules.
    SgtMike responded to my Ahelp in game and sent me the link to file this.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    temp ban for a day, or worse if he has history.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey in question is "Ethan10000llahd"
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be up within the next few hours.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello mr wilson the round was over and to be honest I completely forgot about this, so I'm sorry you took me being salty about getting shot 20 times by the same person in a round seriously, I hope you feel better soon and that your experience on cm gets better (I also used the ic chat so you wouldnt get my ckey since the round was over you know and theres literally a bunch of people eorging and shooting randomly and stuff but I guess we cant avoid that now can we?) just be a tad more careful about shooting people, and if you showed a tad more restraint with your gun around me during that, I probably wouldn't have snapped like that at all also I said that you were trash (which is reasonable given shooting me 20 times or so) and that you did nothing (because all you did was shoot me and not actually hit the xenos at all or position yourself to xenos, which made me pissed) The only thing I really see wrong here with my own actions, is the metagrudge part, which to be honest was more of a false memey threat at round end than me actually going to do it. To be honest, I don't really care nor know you, I just was pissed in the instance, which its kind of easy to see that. but yeah man hope you feel better soon

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First FF incident:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Second FF incident
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Meta-grudge talk
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by FortyPercent; 11-06-2020 at 07:12 AM.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not my fault you walked into my line of fire as I was shooting the zenos. No one pushed you into my shots, you walked in yourself. If you wanted to PB the zenos or just chase and kill them own your own, say that IC RP is out. Dont call someone shit for them playing their role. You do know that marines have alot FFs in every round? Me shooting you was not my intent, and if your gonna get mad and say this this IC or OCC, you need to chill man. I don't appreciate people going as far as saying shit " I am gonna metagrudge you" etc or worse. While I might not care as much about this compared to others, they might fell worse and feel threatened. Behavior like this ruins the game for people and I for one dont like it all. I dont come on CM and find ways to hate someone or make their time shit here, but you sir for sure gave that feeling to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you contradicted yourself at the end there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because I dont feel threatened by you when you say you will metagrudge does not mean I welcome it or enjoy it when someone fucks around with me on a game server. The fact remains you still took a OCC chat put it IC, and threatened to ruin someones game experience on the server over a issue you made yourself, not only that its a issue that happens alot when we all play as the marines in this game. You ended up in short being shorted sighted and rushed to anger over a small issue you made big and well became a dick by harassing me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you say it correctly? its ooc, not occ thats really getting on my OCD

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you two stop arguing, logs have been posted. Wait for a decision by nanu thanks
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids