User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Acid/Neurotoxin spit and the planned updates

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You shouldn't be basing your entire conversation on what I said in discord (or forums) unless it is tested by us on server

Whenever I say something, unless it is directly related to the test, I do it to check and consider your response. Many things can change and get redone (like hive memory and marine rebalance)

What you need to understand is the general idea - make armor matter in relation to stun

How? Well, even tho we are open to discussion (especially me), we won't show all the cards until we go into testing

If you lost faith in dev team because we discuss stuff with you, I don't even know what to say

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    neuro isnt even bad, i dont know why xenos say it is

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro how's Neuro RNG even a problem when you spit faster than M41 fires

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I'd rather have neuro do less and less the more it's chained.
    First neuro stuns, the second stuns for way less, the third just makes you drop your weapon/slows you down a tad. It refreshes if the marine hasn't been hit by neuro for like 5 seconds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyHawkpilot019 View Post
    neuro isnt even bad, i dont know why xenos say it is
    I mean when I play sent/spitter it's annoying to see neruo spit miss from one tile away where any other gun would hit normally, but neuro spit is still better than almost all other range weapons just because when it does hit it stuns instantly.

I think people are complaining about the frustration of missing but it's more than made up for by the power of neuro IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...Since when it's RNG?
    Young Sentinels indeed do have difficulties on their spits but it's notably worked on close range and not completely RNG-ish.

Praetorian spits at the another hand on my point of view still has complete accuracy and by far their Neuro or Acid isn't at all garbage.

But talking to that, I'd still wish barricades would actually have some chance to block these xeno range attack (or even from HEFA sharpel because it doesn't protect it at all) as currently they just bypass and ignore the barricade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly neuro shouldn't stun a marine, even if it takes a build-up, but instead apply negative effects on them, such as blurring their vision, making them drop their gun randomly and increasing their tackle chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I play Xeno on the occasion, I never go Sentinel, there are literally so many better caste out there that can give you better results than that nerf'd to hell Hive guard.

TL'DR Only reason to go Sentinel is for Boiler, or god forbid the Spitter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't understand the complaints about sentinels being weak: They're pretty strong when used correctly, but the spit IS RNG, albeit decently reliable one.

IMO should be nerfed at least a bit.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dbaggy View Post
    When I play Xeno on the occasion, I never go Sentinel, there are literally so many better caste out there that can give you better results than that nerf'd to hell Hive guard.

TL'DR Only reason to go Sentinel is for Boiler, or god forbid the Spitter.
    Sentinels are the strongest T1 caste...
    If I know I can't get a T2 slot, I ALWAYS go sentinel. It so good it could fit into a T2 itself.

You ain't playing sentinel correct man.