Date of Incident
    November 7, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Joe Dafoe

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Snakebitten

Accused Character Name
    Ikthya-de Thar'n

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:30 PM Central US time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    Predator was inside the FOB for no apparent reason. I'll show the image in the Evidence section. Furthermore, the same predator took a glaive that another predator gifted to me prior to my engagement with them and used it against me offensively in conjunction with their combi.

They firstly used the gifted glaive to strike me, then used a combi to throw at me repeatedly while I was injured. To be fair, the glaive wasn't on me, rather 2 tiles next to me, so it could be misinterpreted as me not wanting it or something, but whatever. That's not the main report, though. The main report is the HC breach:

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Suspension or warning. Considering how old of a pred Snakebitten is, they should know not to be in the FOB without cause anyhow.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah that was me. I was in the FOB because I got a notification that there was a smartdisc you had on your corpse's armor (which I was negligent enough not to check when you were actually outside of it), I just dashed in, got your body, removed the armor, removed the disk, then left quick as I could. I don't think I was ever in the FOB past that point.
    also yeah it was probably a bad move to use the other pred's glaive to be fair, that's why i was using the stick past that point iirc.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebittenn View Post
    yeah that was me. I was in the FOB because I got a notification that there was a smartdisc you had on your corpse's armor (which I was negligent enough not to check when you were actually outside of it), I just dashed in, got your body, removed the armor, removed the disk, then left quick as I could. I don't think I was ever in the FOB past that point.
    also yeah it was probably a bad move to use the other pred's glaive to be fair, that's why i was using the stick past that point iirc.
    You don't enter the FOB unless it's to secure a predator corpse, if I'm not misinformed. That's the only time you should be in the FOB.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness

The predator in question walked into an already open fob and grabbed the marine's body and took it outside the fob, grabbed the stolen predator item and then left. He didn't disrupt the marines and they mostly didn't seem to care that he was even there, beyond a couple that followed to retrieve the dead marine's body after the fact.
    STOP TRYING TO A HAND WHOLE

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will pull logs momentarily.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snakebittenn attacking Ugnip:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The gifted glaive in question I presume:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - Heavy Warning issued to Snakebittenn for directly violating HC. It is specifically stated that gear recovery is prohibited within the boundaries of the FOB. Using a weapon gifted to someone against that person is also a little iffy and striking a marine within the FOB is also a no.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505