Quint 'Bad Luck' Hawkings
    Their BYOND Key
    Unknown, likely multiple due to amount of characters
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    6:30 PM Central Time, 11/8/2020
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    "Do Not Abuse Your Power" and "Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Description of the incident
    During the 2nd zombie round of the day, two characters spawned in, unbeknownst to the marines. Mr.X, and a Nemesis character. Mr.X was moving at full synth unarmored speed, 2 hit killing people (With the first sending you into crit), Ahealing themselves (I imagine to keep up with the Mr.X of resident evil's abilities), and someone said a wall got deleted, though I did not witness this myself. Several people died as a result of their actions, with every person in Research dying. Many were stationed there as a Marine Synth was working on a cure, supposedly, as were several marines and the MPs there to guard them. There were also marines in the immediate vicinity that died.
    Evidence
    I personally do not have any, but I am aware that Nanu has already handled things on their end and is aware of the situation, going as far as to apologize to those in D-chat.
    How you would punish the accused
    At the very least note them, and if there is a clear history of them abusing their position, remove them from the staff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was USCM synthetic Matthaus during that round. I witnessed this.

I was fixing Research and Containment Cell's APCs so I could contain zombie bodies in the research cells. The incident happened a bit after the alarm midi played.

A synthetic named Mr.X came in and grabbed a MP agressively. I disarmed Mr.X and a fight started in Research. Before I could react, I was decapitated by Mr.X's fists in one or two hits.

I have no words to describe anything else. It seems the same player or staff also spawned in as a Nemesis guy and only died near the end of the round.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a delta PFC during this round

Right after the dropship crashed I was chased down by Mr.X, me and the person with me shot him to maybe 40% HP and his health instantly went back to full this happened maybe once or twice before I said something along the lines of 'ahealing' in LOOC and left the area. (It should be noted that Mr X was not one shot killing me but he was one shot knocking me over.)

Sometime afrer that I found another unique zombie with a RPG on its back, I cant remember his name but while shooting him down he also ahealed himself after he did I instantly realized it and left the area.

Lucky for me I had my medHUD alot of these other people seemed not so fortunate.
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO this round, I can say that Nemesis wasn’t a problem, they were a stronger type of zombie which is fine as the difficulty should increase as the time goes on and it was actually challenging fighting off them. Mr X was a completely different case as they were a rogue synth (??? - Citation needed) which silently insta killed/gibbed anything it touched from the reports I heard out of the marines.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey fellas i was involved as nemesis type t - i got carried away as nemesis type t zombie. was never my intention to ruin someones round and the moment i knew it went to far i just left the game and tried to fix the 2 - 3 players i messed up.

Nemesis loadout was a RPG on his back - cosmetic, since zombies cant use weapons. I spawned myself two melee weapons, in which two of them were deleted or disposed when i actually found out they were OP. I do confessed i ahealed when killed, but i didnt actually one tapped anyone (except the two or three marines i killed with a melee weapon i instantly ahealed them when found out the outcome). Either way, got carried away and my intention was never to mess someones round up.

"It seems the same player or staff also spawned in as a Nemesis guy and only died near the end of the round."

Ghosted mid round when i actually realized i did a big oopsie. Different players kept playing with it.

I just tried to recreate a character from my childhood and favourite game.

I ask for everyones forgiveness and im 100% taking responsability on my actions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing a pfc, got 2 shotted by mr. X. Im not bothered by invincible characters for certain events, or admin event spawns that can cause major damage(if lore or story for the event rp calls for that then its fair game). The only real issue I had with this is becuase it was a synthetic, I couldnt open fire on it on sight. Rules generally would see me banned for pbing a synthetic unit for no reason. By the time I figured out it was hostile I was dead. Im guessing its a character from resident evil and its supposed to be incredibly op. Thats mostly fine I just didnt hover it and look at the name beyond seeing it was a synth. I dont personally see this as power abuse, but rather a bad judgement call on making it identifiable as a super op hostile. I think the server at large enjoys events and the effort staff puts into them, the only thing I would ask is some communication oocly to players that theyre going to encounter something like this to avoid the shock factor.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The two staff in question are Bongosz (Mr. X) and SgtMike (Nemesis Type -T)

Bongosz

Bongosz creates Mr. X. His CQC skill is set to 1e+028.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bongosz attacks a group of people, a-heals while doing so.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bongosz attacks research, continues to aheal with very high CQC. He is deleted by staff and logs end.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sgtmike

Sgtmike creates Nemesis Type -T
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sgtmike fights.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs continue.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2020/11/08: [18:38:37]ADMIN: Sgtmike/(Nemesis Type -T) deleted the Maintenance Hatch at (227,142,3)

This was something i did to fix a maint door that wasnt working for a player in the other side of the ship.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the person in charge of the event overall and will take parts of the blame when it comes to the event characters being set up. I did not oversee it and due to this a Sharp Katana+CqC 10 000 was added on the characters played by Bongoz and SgtMike.

Once the dropship was sent up to crash into the Almayer and fighting had commenced for a while i noticed dchat talking about admin abuse, ahealing and Mr X. This was due to SgtMike and Bongoz ahealing themselves while actively in combat without permission.

Edit:
    These are Msay logs i missed.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Due to this, instead of outright removal SgtMike will be getting a 4 week suspension and demotion from Senior Moderator to Moderator. He is free to return at the end of his suspension to staff.
    Bongoz's punishment with removal from staff will still stay.
    Last edited by Nanu308; 11-09-2020 at 02:53 AM.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer