Date of Incident
    November 13, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Broden''Big Dookie'' Ackers

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    no clue

Accused Character Name
    Elzbieta'BigRedOne'Brygida

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:10 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Whitelist Report.

Description of the incident:
    I was playing as Delta SL, we were just doing our gamer thing prepping for the round to start and had a small fight in the dorms. This is where Elzbieta got angry and told me to attend brief which I did.

I said something about dumb bright coloured female haired marines with stupid names not being allowed in Delta and then the CO ran up to me and BE'd me.

I'd say that is quite unreasonable for a whitelisted CO as she could have either gotten the MP's on me or done anything else, yet this person resulted to BE'ing me.

I wouldn't want to say its metagrudging but I have a slight feeling this user has an issue with me as a whole.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    up to the staffs consideration

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, I didn't execute you because of your comment about bright-haired female marines, that has nothing to do with it.

Since the start of the round, you have been doing random shenanigans for no reason at all which is against the rules, i.e undermining and insulting my command for no reason at all right when the round started just for the sake of doing so, calling all Delta marines to fight each other in the Dorms right when the briefing was happening, telling your marines to assault others if they went to Delta Squad Req. All that mounted up made me BE you, as you seemed like a random shitter trying to disrupt the round flow for your own entertainment, again, just for the sake of doing it. Being in Delta doesn't give you OOC protection to be a retard and fuck the round up. A PFC doing such things is acceptable but you were a SL and SLs are one of the only things between Command and the marines. If anything you should be jobbanned from the role of SL for being unable to play the role up to it's standards.

I told you to stop with your shenanigans, you didn't. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I have no idea who you are, you are unknown to me, if any other people made the same acts you did this round, they would receive the same punishment. Man up and accept that you went out of your way to be a shitter and received the punishment for doing so.

https://imgur.com/Uo4FYee
    https://imgur.com/QrcuKBp
    https://imgur.com/hTICaod
    https://imgur.com/1uWwwHN
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another evidence: https://imgur.com/ztRkVBl
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you instantely escalate to BE for being called retarded? there was some things going on the dorm and i was there with a small group of marines i told someone to represent me at brief but that never happened because i went to briefing just before it got started. not even to mention you ended up BE'ing an MT for calling you out on it.

also me saying beat up anyone stealing our shit from delta has nothing to do with disobeying orders or shitting, there weren't any MP's around at that point to deal with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LynuahSororitas View Post
    Another evidence: https://imgur.com/ztRkVBl
    ah yes me telling my squad command is illiterate because no-one is saying anything or communicating is another great reason to kill someone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The MT got executed for stealing a LT's ID card to make an announcement flaming me over your execution which is self-explainable: https://imgur.com/WUnwsT4

Again, you are an SL, not a PFC, you don't go out telling your marines that your CO is an idiot for no apparent reason, gets your marines to run out to fight each other at Dormitories (Don't try to hide it, man up your mistakes) and orders them to assault every marine that goes to Delta Req, that is not your job. You were a shitter, it isn't hard to stay in line and you went far beyond it.

If you can't shape up your childish attitude to play as an SL which is OOCly tied to obey and comply with CIC, that is on you. I am not even mentioning the harassment you made to me on Discord post-round.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was an MT that round and from what I saw, the Delta SL was gonna go to a fight club that me and Barry (MT) were making, but then he went to briefing instead when the CO asked him to. I didn't have access to delta or command channel, so I can't really say what I heard there. However, after the SL was BEd I was gonna go get an access to change to aCE from the CO, and when I got to CIC they were doing orders and stuff and I saw Barry talking to an LT, calling them a boot licker or something. The LT was saying that they disagreed with the BE themselves. Me and Bill 'Ace Retard' Sutton (MP) were there too. I was super confused. Barry said something about a paper I think? Anyways, I get my access change from Elzibeta, and head out of CO with Bill. Then, Barry the MT makes a long announcement about the CO being evil and stuff, and then I hear a scream from the CIC and I'm like "Yup" so I head back in and drag Barry's (MT) body to the morgue. A bit later I hear that the LT Barry had been talking to earlier was also BEd. Then me and Bill went and built a bar and had lots of fun and I hope everyone else did too! It seemed like some people were pretty salty in dchat at round end
    I mighta missed something, or messed something up in there, we can wait for logs. I just wanted to build a bar.

Basically, from my perspective, the CO BEd Delta SL for insulting them, and saying to attack people who stole from their req and stuff. Then the MT was really upset about that and he made an announcement and got BEd for it. Then the LT was BEd for a similar reason to why the MT was BEd.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Lieutenant wasn't BE'd, I had announced I BE'd them by mistake but it was in reality the MT using his ID card. The LT was on the ground.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CO in question is LynuahSororitas.

bramb23 mocks the CO, they request them to come to brief.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The CO BEs delta lead.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

bramb ahelps.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Barry Packer ahelps.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Barry announces after being given an SOs ID, is BEd.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, looks like I also missed something, you also ordered your squad to interfere with MPs which is another rule break by itself.

2020/11/13: [10:00:19]SAY: Broden''BigDookie''Ackers: Bro what the fuck., (CKEY: Bramb23) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    2020/11/13: [10:00:22]SAY: Broden''BigDookie''Ackers: This MP IS ATTACKING US (CKEY: Bramb23) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    2020/11/13: [10:00:29]SAY: Broden''BigDookie''Ackers: SUBDUE THE MP!! (CKEY: Bramb23) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida