Date of Incident
    November 14, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Pal Johnson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    MAD5enturer/Tyson Sphere/Neil

Accused Character Name
    Neil (Synthetic)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4pm Central

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synthetic Programing Rules

Description of the incident:
    I ran into the character Neil (Synthetic) while as a survivor on the map corsat in the medical region of the map. After a short discussion, we were interrupted by xenomorphs who began to talk to Neil. Neil began discussing the locations of the current survivors even giving out specific numbers of how many survivors there were on the map currently which was I, Lance Endsly, and a third survivor whose name I cannot remember. I understand that the role of the survivor has a high chance of dying however never would I have expected a Synthetic to actively assist the Xenomorphs in the capture of fellow survivors. His life was not even in danger to even consider coercion for information. His behavior is a violation of the synthetic whitelist in siding with xenomorphs. I contacted JarekTheRaptor regarding the issue and he too said this was a violation of the synthetic whitelist as Neil's actions run contrary to his programming and provide for an unfavorable experience on the server. A survivor's death sentence is essential to wait out an entire round (that can take anywhere from 1hr to 3hrs) which drives home how annoying it is to die especially at the hands of someone who is supposed to be a friendly or neutral party in the case of synth survivors.

The Accused
    - Neil (Synthetic)

Rules Violated

2 - The Synthetic Survivor is not obligated to stay loyal to the colony or the Company, they are at complete liberty to join whatever faction they desire. Ex. USCM, Colonists, The Company. (This excludes xenomorphs, as they will conflict with the self-preservation clause.) A Synthetic Survivor cannot change their faction after joining one.

Xenomorph Interactions:
    All Synthetic Survivors have prior knowledge of Xenomorphic language going into the round start, having gained said knowledge from the initial Xenomorph attack. If a Synthetic Survivor is captured by the Xenomorphs, they are not allowed to actively assist them by harming humans or by directly assisting the infection and maturing of Xenomorph embryos, even if threatened to be killed otherwise.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I was unable to provide logs as they disappeared in the time i was talking with JaekTheRaptor so I am unable to provide chat logs.

JaekTheRaptor :Witness
    Lance Endsly: Witness

How you would punish the accused:
    Revoking Whitelist of Synth Survivor

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've spoken to the Neil about this in game and looked in the logs and haven't found anything that might've suggest he intentionally got survivors killed. He said that he build the bar and that there are 2 survivors there but that was to the other survivor in English and even after, you and other survivors died not where the bar was. Xenos can't understand English.

In case xenomorphs followed Neil to where you are, then he can't be held responsible for xenos tailing his location.

Resolved: dealt with in game.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 11-14-2020 at 11:18 PM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.