Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Superreallycoolguy - Commanding Officer Application

Commanding Officer Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID?
    Superreallycoolguy

Player Name You Use Most?
    Karl 'Ausbruch' Walz

Make a list of links to all of your ban appeals as well as whitelist and staff applications (both accepted and denied) submitted within the past year. For appeals, provide an additional ban reason and the appeal’s verdict next to the link.
    MODERATOR APPLICATION (ACCEPTED):
    //showthrea...or-Application

MENTOR APP (Accepted):
    //showthrea...or-Application

Have you received any bans in the last month?
    No

What is your timezone in UTC?
    GMT -04:00

What is your discord username and handle?
    Dargus#4831

Basic Questions & StoryWhat do you think is the job of a Commander?
    I think the CO has two sides to the role: an OOC side and an IC side

OOC Wise: The Role of the CO is to provide a smooth experience for the marine players and make sure the round progresses as it should. This goes with trying to improve enjoyment while avoiding griefing the round. Personally in my opinion this may involve using non meta strategies (not to the point of griefing but just diverting from the normal set mission, like bravo fob, lZ1 on LV, ect).

IC Wise: Act as the figurehead and upstanding commander of his/her crew, lead their marine force to victory. They are the core of the mission as they Coordinate the drop, make sure the departments are working to their highest capability. The CO has to be on top of monitoring from the single PVT to the Department heads to make sure their operational effectiveness does not go awry. This also falls into being a HRP role, being used in possible events or just keeping face.

Why do you want to be a Commanding Officer?
    I believe I could offer a unique experience to players as well as a breath of fresh air for people who may have grown bored.

I basically Main XO and SL, mainly coming on for them as well as Spec (who doesn't wanna play spec), and I truly think applying for CO is the next step for me into letting my command ability and RP ability shine. As well I really enjoy the more HRP roles, it's nice to just get away from the casual unga of normal marine gameplay. Overall, I just believe I am a competent commander who would be able to handle being a CO for the server

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    I think I can contribute a CO with an interesting character to play, as well as spicing up the normal meta that older players love so much, just something to make something different than the normal grind occur.

As a CO I could contribute my experiences of my excessive time on marine to push the boundaries of the players, hopefully keeping them happy with newer strats without pushing for overly insane strategies. I just want to explore options that people normally look away from and experiment from time to time. Lastly, I enjoy higher RP roles so it kinda fits right into what I highly enjoy and believe I am good with

How will your Commanding Officer behave? Describe their character.
    Karl Walz sees himself truly as the perfect specimen of the Marine Corps, he makes sure to praise himself subtly or not so subtly whenever he can that doesn't jeopardize the operation. He has an extremely high confidence in his skill of command, where one might find him somewhat arrogant, though he truly has the best intention in each order he makes. His values the idea of powerful central punches but will usually use that punch as a distraction for possible flanks and encirclements

Walz is one to push the boundaries of each marine, with a love of being on the offensive. Though he will never call such daring moves without his ship being in shape, if his departments aren't running optimally, someone will hear from him.

Name and briefly describe your Commanding Officer's own ship.
    The USS Pershing is a Heavy Cruiser that has only been in service for a few years, leaving the ship extremely capable. The ship is armed with 2 Orbital Cannons of newer variants, thanks to the investments of the company. She is armed with 6 dual barreled turrets on each side of her hull, as well as 2 concussion missile launchers. She is protected by 4 Point Defense Systems given to the USCM by WY themselves.

She Houses the 3rd Heavy Mechanized Battalion "Steel Soulmates". She has 2 AUD-26-H Dropships, made specifically to move the heavy armor the marines carry, as well as a standard AUD-25 for backup or rapid deployment. She sacrifices aspects of her ship to ensure maximum garage space, letting her carry 2 M577 APCs, 2 M39B2 Decker Medium Tanks, and a M42C3 "Walker" Heavy Tank.

The Effectiveness of the Battalion relies on their grit and reliance on their armor to brute force their way through any situation while their command ship bombards their targets before the main force arrives. While the offensive capabilities of the ship and crew are to awe, their defense leaves much to desire.

Your story (potential topics listed below)
    ExperienceHow experienced are you with the position of a Squad Leader (SL)?
    I am extremely experienced with SL, I love the role and the responsibility as the role. As I play more aggressively I usually go for Delta SL, though late nights I'll play some bravo and build a nice FOB

It is the role I go for usually if I don't roll XO or Spec

How experienced are you with the position of a Staff Officer (SO)?
    I am as well extremely experienced with the role of staff officer, before I started playing an excessive amount of XO I adored staff officer, first starting with figuring out each bit of CIC coordination and then started fiddling about with ground coordination when I was allowed to deploy

How experienced are you with the position of a Department Head?
    I am extremely experienced with RO, as it was the first head of the department I ever played, I played CMO for a couple of rounds to understand what it is like to manage medical. I think as of now since timelocks were added, I have 10ish hours on CMP as well as time on other MP roles. The only one I have less hours on is CE, I have done MT time and played CE once or so, though I know engineering well enough I think

How experienced are you with the position of the Executive Officer (XO)?
    I have about 40+ hours since timelocks were added and probably another 30 or more pre-timelocks. I would say it's my most known and preferred role overall

How familiar are you with Marine Law and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)?
    As I had to play MP to work up to be confident enough to play CMP I would say I'm extremely familiar, as well as the times I'm acting CO as XO I have had to delegate brig scenarios so I would call myself competent in ML. As for SOP I would say the same as I am required to know it as CMP, XO, MP, MW. As well as since I am a mod I have to make sure I'm good at it.

ScenariosWhen do you believe a Battlefield Execution should be used? List some examples of scenarios in which a battlefield execution would be correctly used.
    Like others, I see BE's as the final resort for the CO and should be used extremely sparingly as it is an on sight, sometimes sudden execution. This solution for problems should only be used in the most extreme, especially if no MPs are able to handle the situation or the situation is so quick that it can not be.

Here are the examples I would use a BE in:

1. a directly insubordinate officer that is giving out false information or giving out direct contradictory orders that objectively endangers the mission
    2. While deployed on the ground I see a marine directly commit murder with obvious no regard and continues to friendly fire
    3. An "extremely suggestive" SL or marine that is tossing ideas of mutiny about right in front of you

Overall, I kind of see a BE as a way to make sure the round continues without problems without intervention via OOC means, a quick action taken by the captain to preserve the sanctity of the operation when there isn't an option for MPs

Under what circumstances do you believe it is legal to pardon a prisoner? What are some examples of crimes you would pardon, and those you would not?
    I believe the use of the power of the COs pardon should be to correct sentences that are minimal or insignificant that hurt the operation more than help it while the prisoner is in a cell. it should be measured the value of the person vs the value of the crime they committed

WHAT I WOULD NOT PARDON:

Capital Crimes (though in such an extreme situation where they somehow are needed I would go to HC)

A marine who decided it would be funny to start a large fight in briefing and delay the operation by some time

any crimes that had a violent escalation or the one who is incarcerated willingly fired on another marine

WHAT I WOULD PARDON:

Delta SADAR pulling their sidearm on an MP saying "I'm gonna put a bullet in your head if you try to use the silly button again" during briefing. This would be Assault with a Deadly Weapon as the crime also includes threats. The only reason I would is SADAR is vital, the only problem was between him and the MP, with the SADAR just wanting to move on with briefing. So I would believe the release of the Spec would be safe as he would be only on the ground with the enemy.

SG Breaking into another squad req because they see spare drums for their gun that the other squad's SG did not claim.

What is your routine after starting the round as either a Staff Officer or Executive Officer? Assume you joined round-start and are inside your quarters.
    My routine is as XO follows:

Wake up, announce my presence, immediately go to the SO lockers and take out a matching beret after taking off the patrol cap. After that I go get one cup of hot chocolate.

Then go into CIC, salute the CIC members, ask the CO if he wants to lead the operation, if not I go check all of the departments, starting with seeing the OB and asking the CO what shell they want and I will load it. Then I will report in on the departments to the CO.

If I am allowed to prep the operation, I will make the announcement of briefing time, then move along with my checklist of the departments, if I finish early then I will sit and interact with marines in briefing before my time

How would you handle insubordinate departments? State what you would do for each department if they were insubordinate.
    Medical:
    While usually well behaved and not often requires interference, though save for some staff being too dedicated to the idea of a corrupted hive, I would do the following: Warn them one last time, telling them they shall be removed from the department and their ranks and privileges shall be revoked. If the CMO is the insubordinate I would promote someone to acting CMO. Though if it was only a doctor I would just replace them with the synth to preserve efficiency. If there are multiple and the actions continue after warnings, I would send the MPs to detain the insubordinate(s) by force.

Requisitions:
    If the RO is being uncooperative or the only CT is I would simply dismiss them from their duties and replace them with the XO or a SO. The need for supplies is too vital to endanger. if needed involve the MPs

The Military Police:
    The military police should not be insubordinate in the first place. Being insubordinate breaks ML. I would Ahelp that the MPs or dare even CMP are heavily breaking marine law. ICly I would just fax HC about the issue then order the detainment and imprisonment of the CMP or MP to prevent further issues

Engineering:
    Though I have never seen insubordinate engineering, I would if the case needed, delegate the XO to the reloading of the OB and perhaps a SO to other tasks, though how unneeded it seems.

CIC:
    1. SOs- If there is a blatantly insubordinate SO I would remove the person from CIC (possibly terminate their ID) or a possible reassignment to another location away from command.
    2. The XO- Depending how dangerous the XO is (contradicting orders, directly impeding the operation) will be met with a BE to preserve combat integrity and prevent a possible mutiny if marines support the XO. Or if able, a formal execution on grounds of sedition. Though if minor enough, they would be reassigned to a less harmful position

How would you handle an understaffed CIC? What if you and the XO are the only available CIC crew?
    When I play XO I am usually understaffed regardless, more or less I somewhat enjoy actually being the only one in CIC as it allows me to have full control of my environment. If I was the only one in CIC (which I usually am more often than not) I have full confidence in myself to act as overwatch and a voice of command for all squads and still manage the departments.

What would you do if you were deployed and a marine told you they were going to desert the operation?
    Karl Walz sees desertion as nothing less than the ultimate failure in a soldier and would be treated as such. I would warn them should they fail to fall in ranks, they will be warned one final time that, if they manage to survive the battle, they will be met with MPs when he comes back to the ship. As well would warn he should hope I do not come down there and see him alive.

Though if the act of desertion is seen directly by him, to prevent a possible spread of cowardice spirits, I would be BE'd for desertion as well as to prevent a possible mutiny spurring from it. Hopefully, the action would prevent any further thoughts

ConfirmationsDo you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand you cannot advertise or promote this application on any platform, including Discord?
    Yes

Do you also understand that you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, as probably the most active Captain around when it comes to ingame time in Command, I did saw you a lot and I will be fully giving my input on this application.

I think the CO has two sides to the role: an OOC side and an IC side

OOC Wise: The Role of the CO is to provide a smooth experience for the marine players and make sure the round progresses as it should. This goes with trying to improve enjoyment while avoiding griefing the round. Personally in my opinion this may involve using non meta strategies (not to the point of griefing but just diverting from the normal set mission, like bravo fob, lZ1 on LV, ect).

IC Wise: Act as the figurehead and upstanding commander of his/her crew, lead their marine force to victory. They are the core of the mission as they Coordinate the drop, make sure the departments are working to their highest capability. The CO has to be on top of monitoring from the single PVT to the Department heads to make sure their operational effectiveness does not go awry. This also falls into being a HRP role, being used in possible events or just keeping face.
    That is not inherently wrong but what many recent cookie-cutter people do is romanticizing the role of a CO. As a CO, first of all, you are essentially a trouble solver, the marine side by itself are rowdy, insubordinate, and disorganized without mentioning the shitters that only play for the entertainment of ruining a round or someone's experience (Surprise, there are a lot of people like that). You are there to deal with that first and foremost. Being a CO also doesn't instantly give you more renown or whatever else, if someone doesn't follow you as a XO, they won't follow you as a CO, as an example. You will need to build a reputation first and get to know the right marines to do the right roles, which can only be learned through experience.

Like others, I see BE's as the final resort for the CO and should be used extremely sparingly as it is an on sight, sometimes sudden execution. This solution for problems should only be used in the most extreme, especially if no MPs are able to handle the situation or the situation is so quick that it can not be.
    About that, BEs are rarely the final resort when they are indeed used. Griefers and shitters are the most frequent and you will need to EXECUTE them if you wish for the round to go on accordingly and maintain the flow of it without damaging other plays. Of weak people, this whitelist is already filled to the brim in all aspects. You need to be decisive and know when to and when not press the trigger and sometimes all these cases arent ''extreme''.

Karl Walz sees desertion as nothing less than the ultimate failure in a soldier and would be treated as such. I would warn them should they fail to fall in ranks, they will be warned one final time that, if they manage to survive the battle, they will be met with MPs when he comes back to the ship. As well would warn he should hope I do not come down there and see him alive.

Though if the act of desertion is seen directly by him, to prevent a possible spread of cowardice spirits, I would be BE'd for desertion as well as to prevent a possible mutiny spurring from it. Hopefully, the action would prevent any further thoughts
    In this scenario, we assume you are deployed on the ground and you, as a CO, are met with a deserter. You are on the ground, dealing with them personally, in this case, you can issue them a warning to fall back in line and resume their duties, if they refuse, you are required to battlefield execute them. You are in an active combat zone and leaving a deserter roaming around will only result in them stirring more people to do the same or be a threat to the well being of your troops and operation eventually. Getting MPs down wouldn't work as it could result in a number of bad situations: i.e the marine opening fire at the MPs, the MPs getting attacked by enemy forces, other marines joining the deserter, the deserter fleeing the field.

Medical:
    While usually well behaved and not often requires interference, though save for some staff being too dedicated to the idea of a corrupted hive, I would do the following: Warn them one last time, telling them they shall be removed from the department and their ranks and privileges shall be revoked. If the CMO is the insubordinate I would promote someone to acting CMO. Though if it was only a doctor I would just replace them with the synth to preserve efficiency. If there are multiple and the actions continue after warnings, I would send the MPs to detain the insubordinate(s) by force.

Requisitions:
    If the RO is being uncooperative or the only CT is I would simply dismiss them from their duties and replace them with the XO or a SO. The need for supplies is too vital to endanger. if needed involve the MPs

The Military Police:
    The military police should not be insubordinate in the first place. Being insubordinate breaks ML. I would Ahelp that the MPs or dare even CMP are heavily breaking marine law. ICly I would just fax HC about the issue then order the detainment and imprisonment of the CMP or MP to prevent further issues

Engineering:
    Though I have never seen insubordinate engineering, I would if the case needed, delegate the XO to the reloading of the OB and perhaps a SO to other tasks, though how unneeded it seems.

CIC:
    1. SOs- If there is a blatantly insubordinate SO I would remove the person from CIC (possibly terminate their ID) or a possible reassignment to another location away from command.
    2. The XO- Depending how dangerous the XO is (contradicting orders, directly impeding the operation) will be met with a BE to preserve combat integrity and prevent a possible mutiny if marines support the XO. Or if able, a formal execution on grounds of sedition. Though if minor enough, they would be reassigned to a less harmful position
    Answers are fine just keep in mind that not everyone is a shitter and some may comply after the slight use of diplomacy which a CO shall have in spades. Do not always jump to termination.

Anyway, regardless of everything I have mentioned, I believe some answers are relatively wacky and could use some work but I don't consider this a problem to gatekeep you from the position. I know you can do the job and are a solid option for the Whitelist unlike many other recent applicants around, you have played the role above and beyond the average, made effort into building at least a bit of gimmick for your character, and is overly invested in the flow of the round. Besides your competency, you are also a good player, which is a virtuous trait in the sea of idiocy we are having on this community.

Because as a CO, you will also be required to stand strong and defend the Whitelist against people which actively work to destroy it. That is why we need the best, not the average.

I believe you have what it takes to step up and fight side to side in our ranks and I expect to see you aboard, +1
    Last edited by LynuahSororitas; 11-16-2020 at 03:25 PM.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sent me your app when you were still writing it and i see you changed a few things based on the feedback which is a good thing. Myself i see only one problem here and thats this:

Delta SADAR pulling their sidearm on an MP saying "I'm gonna put a bullet in your head if you try to use the silly button again" during briefing. This would be Assault with a Deadly Weapon as the crime also includes threats. The only reason I would is SADAR is vital, the only problem was between him and the MP, with the SADAR just wanting to move on with briefing. So I would believe the release of the Spec would be safe as he would be only on the ground with the enemy.
    While the answer is not wrong in an of itself i see many COs eager to pardon a SADAR or another spec for almost anything apart from capital crimes and that is really something i have a problem with. I agree that he will most likely deploy and not cause more trouble during the op so you are safe to pardon him, however that doesn't mean you should. While SADAR is important for the operation its by no means vital and pardoning specs just because they are spec sets a really bad precence where people start thinking they are immune to ML just because they fill an important role.

Let me give you an advice. If you want to build a degree of respect among the marines build a reputation of being open minded and aproachable but at the same time decisive and unmoving once you passed your judgement. What will happen in the SADAR case here if you pardon him is that next round this person rolls SADAR he will behave the same because he learned that he is too important to stay in jail. What i would do in this case is the exact oposite. Let him serve the 20 minutes and tell him exactly why he is there. That nobody is above the ML and if he behaves like a shitter he will get shit on. If he chimps out and starts calling you names add DASO charge. While it may hurt the operation to a degree you will not loose the ground just because SADAR is missing (not to mention that bad SADAR is more dangerous to marines then xenos) and the next time that player sees you as CO, he'll think twice about doing shit like that. (and if he does then same process again, he will learn eventually) On other hand you should show the marines that you have their back against overly active MPs as well and that some minor charges are better dealt with by forcing NJP or having the marine apologize and the other side to drop the charge all together.

Overall what i wanted to say is to be diplomatic and open minded where you can be but if someone is being a shitter show them that it won't stand. Sadly most of the current players are just looking for an oportunity to cause trouble and they won't respect a CO until they get to know them.

I hope this advice will serve you well once you do get the WL. I know you are a great XO and i played many rounds with you by my side during which you never failed me. Your playstyle fits perfectly with your character in that you are agressive to the point of sometimes neglecting defence but so far it worked in your favour. You build a good raport with the marine force and you are quick and firm with your decisions where it matters. I have no trouble giving you my +1

Commanding Officer Council Member Superreallycoolguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulferion View Post
    Let me give you an advice. If you want to build a degree of respect among the marines build a reputation of being open minded and aproachable but at the same time decisive and unmoving once you passed your judgement. What will happen in the SADAR case here if you pardon him is that next round this person rolls SADAR he will behave the same because he learned that he is too important to stay in jail. What i would do in this case is the exact oposite. Let him serve the 20 minutes and tell him exactly why he is there. That nobody is above the ML and if he behaves like a shitter he will get shit on. If he chimps out and starts calling you names add DASO charge. While it may hurt the operation to a degree you will not loose the ground just because SADAR is missing (not to mention that bad SADAR is more dangerous to marines then xenos) and the next time that player sees you as CO, he'll think twice about doing shit like that. (and if he does then same process again, he will learn eventually) On other hand you should show the marines that you have their back against overly active MPs as well and that some minor charges are better dealt with by forcing NJP or having the marine apologize and the other side to drop the charge all together.+1

This was actually really insightful and I honestly appreciate the feedback. I hope to find that balance if I become CO. Because I do believe at the end it will reinforce some kind of respect knowing that I won't just be the CO who pardons specs just because they are specialists, that nobody really are above ML, with pardons being a privilege. Thank you very much for the kudos to my app

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my experience, as CO I had the chance to see you as XO and given you the ability to take lead on a few occasions. You are heavily competent as a leader making good calls and determining the situation which is quite good and do have quite the character. Up above as Brygida covered a lot as well the CO gotta be able to adapt to new situations and try the best solution to fix that problem or find a way to stop the issue within your power. Over more rounds, you will learn and fine-tune to the situation based on your experience as XO will learn to adapt and make the proper corrections if needed for instance identifying situations that require a BE or reverting if able to MPs dealing with it less rule break can have that ahelped for instance SL abruptly not doing a FOB and charging blindly at the front disregarding your orders. Sometimes gonna have to go hard on marines can't always be soft-hearted even if it's known players/shitlers because show a bit of weakness gonna do that same gimmick every time knowing they can get their way.

Through a few rounds and having you as XO I do believe you can give CO a shot. Gonna give yah +1.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After much observation and due deliberation, I have to state that I do not find you ready for the role just yet. You've played command fairly actively from what I've personally seen, but I feel you need more experience, especially in dealing with bad/unexpected situations and maturing your character's personality/gimmick. I say this not because of a personal dislike or anything like that, but for your own sake, because if you were to get whitelisted now what I believe would happen is that you would garner loads of IC/OOC hate for your attitude and actions as a command player which will cause you to either break WL rules out of frustration and get dewhitelisted or just get burned out and never play command again.

Outside of my personal perspective on the issue, your answers to the questions related to that prop up some red flags. I contest the claim that playing a CO character with this type of personality will "bring a breath of fresh air" to the server. If anything, I can say with confidence that this specific type of Captain players are abundant, and universally shunned in all of SS13, not just CM.

Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gotta agree with rem that maybe there's just a bit too many CO like you. I didn't ask earlier and only waited just to be sure.
    so, Question time!.
    Let's say...
    1) Your MP has reported that the CMP has deployed despite the fact that it's not DEFCON 1 and has caused quite a ruckus down there. What would you do?
    2) Someone stole your cat and is threatening to kill it, the MP has found the culprit but rushed to action, the cat was indeed killed. the Culprit was captured, however. What do you do?
    3) A marine is being a general nuisance committing many minor crimes, the crime of which doesn't matter. what matters is he is repeatedly doing it and so what would you do?
    All of these assume you are a captain with all your tools at your disposal.

Commanding Officer Council Member Superreallycoolguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by special2kira View Post
    I gotta agree with rem that maybe there's just a bit too many CO like you. I didn't ask earlier and only waited just to be sure.
    so, Question time!.
    Let's say...
    1) Your MP has reported that the CMP has deployed despite the fact that it's not DEFCON 1 and has caused quite a ruckus down there. What would you do?
    2) Someone stole your cat and is threatening to kill it, the MP has found the culprit but rushed to action, the cat was indeed killed. the Culprit was captured, however. What do you do?
    3) A marine is being a general nuisance committing many minor crimes, the crime of which doesn't matter. what matters is he is repeatedly doing it and so what would you do?
    All of these assume you are a captain with all your tools at your disposal.
    1. First off it is against SOP for MPs to deploy without it being DEFCON 1, I am also assuming said MP has gone beyond the bounds of the FOB. As well the CMP can not deploy in general (though SOP says otherwise people have told me it's out of date, regardless the CMP broke SOP). First I would try to order him back by telling them is breaking Standard Operation Procedure and if he does not return immediately there will be severe consequences. I would only do this first as a way to solve this ICly before involving staff. If that does not work as the MPs aren't allowed to break ML or SOP by server rules I would Ahelp that the CMP is down on the surface and try to get staff involved as this is a rule break. Once the CMP arrives back on the Almayer they would be met with a warning that if they break SOP or ML again they will be removed from their position or possibly run the risk of imprisonment themselves.

2. Classic, every captain should know Jones is part of the crew and has more or less human rights. First off: the catnapper is committing the Major Crime of Illegal Confinement, which covers kidnapping. This is all because Jones is treated as a human, though the crimes and punishments are still more to come. As precious jones was killed the person would be charged with either Attempted Murder or Murder, depending on the investigation. Either way, these are capital crimes that are punishable by Perma-brig or Execution. Depending on the circumstances of the situation it may be viable to pursue execution, though it is more realistic to keep them in Perma for such a heinous crime.

3. I would first order the arrest of the marine, I would then tell the MPs to place the charge for the greatest crime did so say the highest time applicable was 15 minutes, they would only get 15 minutes. After the release, I would give a direct order to deploy the ground side to participate in the operation. I would remind the marine as he is enlisted, refusal of this direct order would result in a major insubordination charge and another 15 minutes into the brig. The goal of this is to punish them but also to get them off the Almayer where they can no longer be a nuisance to the operation

I hope these answers were satisfactory

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm yeah the answers were good and.
    Yep cmp cannot deploy unless defcon 1. I got noted for deploying before that rule was added.
    Infact at defcon 1 co can force everyone to deploy if he so wish.
    Cmo and ro also cant be deployed. Unsurprisingly ce can.
    Good answer otherwise.
    +1

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I've taken some thought into this and have decided to not support your application at this time.

Primarily because of your behavior. With the report involving you as XO and how you handled the situation and such was not at all acceptable.

And I also don't recall you ever playing SL, and if you did, you didn't stand out at all.

- Doctor Compy