Date of Incident
    November 21, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Scott Tatham

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    UnknowingDeliverer

Accused Character Name
    Dean Beck

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 2:20 AM CT

What rule(s) were broken:
    14 and 17

Description of the incident:
    I was teaching a first-timer how to play, managed to finish up right as the Xenos hijacked. I took the new guy to south pods where we would hold out (drop ship hasn’t crashed yet) We were having a nice conversation when Dean Beck walks up to me and unloads his entire magazine into my back, killing me instantly. He immediately runs away after this.

I am aware that a mutiny happened prior to this, but it was over and the xenos already hijacked. His character hadn’t a mutiny icon either.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    No screenshots, logs should do. I got his ckey and name from an ahelp, if I somehow get the wrong perp.

How you would punish the accused:
    I was informed that he is fairly new to the game, but I’d like a verbal warning be issued as a reminder to read the rules.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! I was the moderator that dealt with the original Ahelp. Upon answering I asked the who and where the incident happened. upon receiving no name and location I used my investigation skills, and the clear fact it was the only FF logs occurring more then once in his VVs. I then investigated both parties to under stand the situation. Based on what I gathered I Presumed the incident happened during a mutiny since the Defending party (Scott) claimed he was trying to either flee or kill the MP because of the mutiny in the round, mixed in with the fact the Ahelp was repeated more then three times if I remember right. I additionally informed that Scott Tatham was a newer player since he had no notes. To Note the mutiny status concluded before the Xeno boarding and this Ahelp was being done Last minute before the round ending.
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am confused about this Player Report. The situation was handled in-game by Jamesthebond, correct?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, the round was over and I asked for the ckey+name so I can make a player report

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, responding to @Jamesthebond, you are VERY mistaken. I, the MP, was Scott. Dean Beck was the marine who walked up to me and gunned me down. I repeated the ahelp once because Grimreaper informed me that “no ahelps were unanswered at the time”, assuming my ahelp didn’t go through.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprdy View Post
    Also, responding to @Jamesthebond, you are VERY mistaken. I, the MP, was Scott. Dean Beck was the marine who walked up to me and gunned me down. I repeated the ahelp once because Grimreaper informed me that “no ahelps were unanswered at the time”, assuming my ahelp didn’t go through.
    I may of had tunnel vision because this was at round end and only managed to see the 7 FF logs to relay the person who shot you before i investigated any RP role breaks because this was directly dealt with at round end and i had little time to investigate before the round ended

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    I am confused about this Player Report. The situation was handled in-game by Jamesthebond, correct?
    I Realyed them to do a staff report due to not having enough time to do a Full investigation since the round was ending

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sprdy is community banned for other reasons.

Due to this i will be closing the report.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer