Date of Incident
    November 22, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Loy Xiaoping

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:00pm ET

What rule(s) were broken:
    2,3, and 4

Description of the incident:
    I was an MP, and the map was big red.

Throughout the whole round, we've had the XO ridicule, and occasionally interfered with arrests, while disregarding their duties on the CIC. At some point, they declared us a hostile presence and change the status level to red, while telling delta to prep for our supposed mutiny.

When the mutiny did start and subsided, they got arrested and started acting super LRP to the point where it's straight griefing.

Also had an incident with them the round before~

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Literally everyone that was part of the mutiny and so on...

How you would punish the accused:
    Full command ban...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing CMP during this round.

Confict between XO and MPs has started before first deployment, when I told MPs to arrest Alpha Engineer, who built beds in briefing and escalated, when I marked REQ department for Minor DtGP (They dismantled briefing without permission from CE), to the point when XO pulled pistol on MP (It could be an accident, however, caused by E hotkey). During round XO issued a couple of arguably illegal orders, which were not followed by MPs. I believe, that XO considered MPs to be rogue, since we did not follow those orders (Those orders were to ignore Minor Crimes on different occasions). Furthermore, XO was lying about armed UPP spy. We, indeed, had agent on board, however, he was quite new. We have tried to arrest him, however, he made up and after some consideration, I decided, that we did not have enough evidences to arrest him (He was searched two times and we did not find any illegal items on him, only evidence were his fingerprints, that MPs found on posters, however, he (agent) claimed, that he found posters in maints and did not know, that it was illegal to place them on walls). And, as far as I know, XO called MPs "rogue" during debrief.

I did, however, say one questionable phrase, which I will explain in logs.

Logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was running an event this round, and did encounter the XO threatening to kill one of the MPs for trying to arrest someone.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this is the round I am thinking of, I was playing synth and the XO also managed to break tcomms to the point that myself nor an admin could fix it.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the above post; ya, it was that round, but I dunno if XO actually broke it, or it was part of the mutiny/event, so I left it out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is ya boy loy xiaoping saying that the comms were already fucked, i just wandered my ass up there and spammed it on and off with a tuner to try to get the fucker to work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also yeah lmao i thought you were saying to MPs to start a mutiny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I change my punishment from full command ban to XO ban~

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Round Start:
    [14:42:26]

Round End:
    [17:05:00]

AHelp:
    [15:23:46]ADMIN: HELP: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping): Does a person need both XO and CE permission to disassemble shit or just XO? - heard by 8 non-AFK staff.
    [15:24:26]ADMIN: Forest2001 has used 'Mark' on the Adminhelp from Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping) and is preparing to respond...
    [15:24:32]ADMIN: PM: Forest2001/(Michael Zetas)->Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping): Both

AHelp 2:
    [15:34:06]ADMIN: HELP: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping): how much authority does XO have over MPs - heard by 9 non-AFK staff.
    [15:34:18]ADMIN: ugnip55 has used 'Mark' on the Adminhelp from Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping) and is preparing to respond...
    [15:34:35]ADMIN: PM: Ugnip55/(Joe Dafoe)->Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping): You can request an arrest if you have a reason for it. Otherwise, you're as susceptible to marine law as anyone else.
    [15:34:42]ADMIN: PM: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping)->Ugnip55/(Joe Dafoe): ok

AHelp 3:
    [15:45:05]ADMIN: HELP: JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana): What's up with the XO and their anti MP regulations - heard by 11 non-AFK staff.
    [15:45:10]ADMIN: Somenerd has used 'Mark' on the Adminhelp from JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana) and is preparing to respond...
    [15:45:19]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana): What regulations have they made?
    [15:45:40]ADMIN: PM: JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): They declared us hostile, and won't permit us to enter CIC
    [15:45:53]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana): Why have they declared you hostile?
    [15:46:03]ADMIN: PM: JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): Beats the fuck outta me
    [15:46:22]ADMIN: PM: JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): https://i.gyazo.com/a16accc8014e0458...c4ee3f0bf1.png
    [15:46:32]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana): They can order you to stay out of CIC, unless you have MP duties to perform inside the CIC. If you need to make an arrest, they can't *legally* stop you.
    [15:47:11]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana): They're not a whitelisted CO, so they can't change SOP either. MP's are literally unable to mutiny.
    [15:47:32]ADMIN: PM: JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): Like I said, anti MP~

[15:57:00]ADMIN: PM: JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): https://i.gyazo.com/f55e74dd4ce72e65...89958b9b8b.png
    [15:57:40]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana): Aware. If a mutiny happens, you're supposed to defend the XO, so he's not acting in his own best interests.
    [15:57:53]ADMIN: PM: JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): No, the XO thinks we're gonna mutiny~
    [15:58:26]ADMIN: PM: JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): Hence it saying "MPs show their true intentions, thet're preparing a mutiny~"
    [15:58:58]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->/(Brett McMatherson): Hey, just double checking, your grammar wasn't very great. You are aware MP's can't mutiny, right?
    [15:59:10]ADMIN: PM: JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): They're warning delta to get tense
    [15:59:32]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->JahFairy/(Lauren Von Fusegana): I know
    [15:59:44]ADMIN: PM: /(Brett McMatherson)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): Of course. We can, however, arrest XO, if we believe, that he is breaking Marine Law, which he was, arguably, doing.
    [16:00:05]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->/(Brett McMatherson): Of course. I'm only saying that
    [16:01:16]ADMIN: PM: /(Brett McMatherson)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): Ah, yes, it is, really, my bad. Should have written "For". The problem here was, that XO asked Deltas to arrest Delta aSL for Insub
    [16:01:54]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->/(Brett McMatherson): I know, the XO's being an idiot and isolating you even though you're required to defend him in the event of a mutiny.
    [16:02:19]ADMIN: PM: /(Brett McMatherson)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): Do you have any further questions for me?
    [16:02:34]ADMIN: PM: Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall)->/(Brett McMatherson): Nope, that's it! just a reminder because it was phrased badly
    [16:02:46]ADMIN: PM: /(Brett McMatherson)->Somenerd/(Anna 'High-Toss' Stall): Yeah, I am sorry about it.

AHelp 4:
    [16:05:11]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit)->Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping): did you fuck with comms?
    [16:05:32]ADMIN: PM: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping)->Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit): it was broken so i tried to fix it by: shooting it, using access tuner to turn it on and off and on again, then shot it again
    [16:05:47]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit)->Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping): you...shot comms.....to try to fix it......
    [16:06:01]ADMIN: PM: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping)->Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit): it worked with my mother
    [16:06:10]ADMIN: PM: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping)->Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit): but it didnt do any damage luckily

[16:06:06]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit)->/(Oscar Banks): did you screw with comms?
    [16:06:42]ADMIN: PM: /(Oscar Banks)->Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit): Nt origonally but when trying to fix it i got rid of some filters
    [16:09:38]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(God)->/(Oscar Banks): yeah uh; if comms every breaks, dont actually touch the machines. Go to the APC.
    [16:10:00]ADMIN: PM: /(Oscar Banks)->Dubszor/(God): where is that?
    [16:10:07]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(God)->/(Oscar Banks): the north room
    [16:10:36]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(God)->/(Oscar Banks): but comms wont work now because you deleted the filters.
    [16:10:52]ADMIN: PM: /(Oscar Banks)->Dubszor/(God): can i add then back?
    [16:10:56]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(God)->/(Oscar Banks): no
    [16:14:38]ADMIN: PM: /(Oscar Banks)->Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit): If i got rid of all the filters would it just leave an open radio channel?
    [16:15:03]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit)->/(Oscar Banks): to be honest I don't know, just don't mess with it further please. We got someone looking at it.
    [16:15:18]ADMIN: PM: /(Oscar Banks)->Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit): ok
    [16:15:28]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(HVT Protection Unit)->/(Oscar Banks): what machine did you touch, exactly?
    [16:15:43]ADMIN: PM: /(Oscar Banks)->Dubszor/(God): south reciver
    [16:16:06]ADMIN: PM: /(Oscar Banks)->Dubszor/(God): the subspace one
    [16:16:14]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(God)->/(Oscar Banks): south subspace receiver
    [16:16:23]ADMIN: PM: Dubszor/(God)->/(Oscar Banks): epic, we got it.
    [16:16:26]ADMIN: PM: /(Oscar Banks)->Dubszor/(God): yes

AHelp 5:
    [16:09:53]ADMIN: HELP: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping): how is the mutiny over when they didnt even go near me - heard by 10 non-AFK staff.
    [16:10:30]ADMIN: PM: Trustscience44/(PMC Amy Palau)->Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping): You did that bad of a job defending against the mutiny , you lost your ship!
    [16:10:46]ADMIN: PM: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping)->Trustscience44/(PMC Amy Palau): to be fair i was trying to fix comms, doesnt a mutiny only end when command is dead
    [16:11:36]ADMIN: PM: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping)->Trustscience44/(PMC Amy Palau): can i just kill myself now or am i going to subjected to the torture that is both admin shittery and bureacracy
    [16:13:20]ADMIN: PM: Trustscience44/(PMC Amy Palau)->Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping): As XO you should not suicide, you should try to parley with the new captain or seek forgiveness from the crew, don't you think?
    [16:14:09]ADMIN: PM: Loyavas/(Loy Xiaoping)->Trustscience44/(PMC Amy Palau): considering that i was literally just fixing comms and then suddenly MPs yeet me into the brig cuz "muh cic captured"! despite me not in it at all, due to the shit laws, i dont think id be friendly