November 24, 2020
    Your Character Name?
    Elzbieta ''Mist'' Brygida
    Their BYOND Key
    ben11567
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    14:00
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server.

2. Investigate the situation

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    Description of the incident
    On that round, I was the RO and I was working with a CT and the help of a MT to get supplies on the ground.

I was constantly talking with engineers and communicating with the engineering chat, me and another engineer, Chad Pollard have been talking about FOB strategies and how it should be built.

It all started when Chad Pollard asked if we were ''cadehugging'' after I said I would send supplies to the LZ1 instead of Hydro: https://imgur.com/GGZKuCD

Which I answered that we were coordinating to build a mega FOB and then expand our defenses to cover Hydro and the road, answering too his question that if we were going to cadehug, as it can be said on the print ''if that is what you imply''

Then he proceeded on say it would help secure the road in which I answered again that we were going to secure the LZ, Nexus and Cargo for then to expand our defenses: https://imgur.com/hkJVBvf https://imgur.com/SkAYOO3

After I said that, the engineer Chad Pollard said that we were on high pop which is an obvious LRP thing that I ignored.

Then I said that making and having an good FOB is an insurance for if we lose against the enemy, I used the word game but it was clearly an euphemism like ''we can turn the tides'' - ''we can turn the game'', of course not on literal sense: https://imgur.com/dxAMTN6

For that alone I got banned for 1 month and filled for a perma as escalating my months. That is completly unfair unrelatable. I got banned for saying the exact quotes of ''Making a really good FOB gives us a chance to hold and turn the game'' that has nothing to do with LRP and then saying that ''I despise cadehugging too'' when answering Chad Pollard.

I was trying to keep myself political and I don't think there is nothing wrong to saying cadehugging ONCE in game, it is a marine slang.

When there are many other marines out there spamming copypastas or reddit memes around and even the engineer who was speaking with me, saying that we were on highpop

TL;DR I am getting one month banned and filled for a permanent ban for saying that taking effort to building good defenses can turn the tides of our current state and saying that I despise behaviour of marines standing behind defenses when I have been trying to keep myself on the line for weeks now when there were literal marines screaming slurs and memes on IC.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    A warning, the Moderator in question clearly was searching for a reason to punish me and didn't investigated the situation in deep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another print to give more context on the matter that we were discussing: https://imgur.com/hkJVBvf
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not playing in this round but i played many rounds with Elzbieta with them being SL, RO, CMO or even CO and i never noticed anything strictly LRP per say. They like to be very active in the going ons of the round even as CMP or RO going out of their way to help in other areas like FOB construction in this example. Yes they do use marine slang a lot but i myself never saw them say anything that could be considered LRP. (Seeing as i tend to ahelp that sort of thing right away) They never said anything mentioning OOC events or refered to a mechanics of the game IC.

As for the "turn the game" thing they said, that was obviously a metaphore. Its the same as saying "turn the tide", "the dice are cast" or "let the game begin" all of these i said in the past without any trouble at all. Furthermore i know Lynuah as one of the people that are actually defending RP on discord and i know they don't like LRP at all so finding them banned for such is really suprising for me. Not to mention that the engineer in the screenshots provided is showing us what a true LRP looks like right there. Saying "its highpop..." and so on.

If there ever were problems with Elzbieta and her behaviour they were always in regards to her character and never an OOC issue. I think they play the character they set up rather well. They have a problem with authority and prefer to do things their way sure, but this is always an IC issue and can even lead to interesting RP moments.

I am not a mod and i don't know Lynuahs note history, but what i do know is that i have played many many round with them. I remember us rolling against each other for XO and now we roll against each other for CO but the one thing that i must point out is that i've never seen any LRP behaviour from them and they were always very communicative and friendly. And they certainly play an interesting character that livens up the round for people around them at least in my opinion. I know i was not present in that round and i don't know the full context of this incident but i would ask anyone handling this report to consider what i said in this post before passing their judgement.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mod who banned you here! As I said in my message to you, the ban with this severity was issued due to your note history and after speaking to management in the discord. I wasn't searching for a reason to punish you, just following what other staff members had said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies, that has been a mistake on my part, I realize you are only carrying on with your job but I would like to keep the report up as I find the ban wrong and unfair. Nothing against you though.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LynuahSororitas View Post
    Apologies, that has been a mistake on my part, I realize you are only carrying on with your job but I would like to keep the report up as I find the ban wrong and unfair. Nothing against you though.
    Appeal the ban instead. You have a long history of notes to the point that a 30 day/permaban escalation was warranted. Management/heads have decided that it should have been a 30 day and the permanent ban will be reversed. However you will have to appeal the 30day instead.

You have a extensive history of rule breaks, a extensive history of having OOC/IC and RP standards violations.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids