User Tag List

Thread: LynuahSororitas - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LynuahSororitas - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    LynuahSororitas
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Elzbieta ''Mist'' Brygida
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    ben11567
    Total Ban Duration
    1 month
    Remaining Duration
    1 month
    What other servers do you play on?
    Escalation, Baystation 12, DS13 and some others.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    -
    Reason for Ban
    LRP - Said ''I despise cadehugging'' and ''''Making a really good FOB gives us a chance to hold and turn the game''
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    On that round, I was the RO and I was working with a CT and the help of a MT to get supplies on the ground.

I was constantly talking with engineers and communicating with the engineering chat, me and another engineer, Chad Pollard have been talking about FOB strategies and how it should be built.

It all started when Chad Pollard asked if we were ''cadehugging'' after I said I would send supplies to the LZ1 instead of Hydro: https://imgur.com/GGZKuCD

Which I answered that we were coordinating to build a mega FOB and then expand our defenses to cover Hydro and the road, answering too his question that if we were going to cadehug, as it can be seen on the print ''if that is what you imply''

Then he proceeded on to say it would help secure the road in which I answered again that we were going to secure the LZ, Nexus and Cargo for then to expand our defenses: https://imgur.com/hkJVBvf https://imgur.com/SkAYOO3

After I said that, the engineer Chad Pollard said that we were on high pop which is an obvious LRP thing that I ignored.

Then I said that making and having an good FOB is an insurance for if we lose against the enemy, I used the word game but it was clearly an euphemism like ''we can turn the tides'' - ''we can turn the game'', of course not on literal sense: https://imgur.com/dxAMTN6

For that alone I got banned for 1 month and filled for a perma as per the escalation of my notes (which was hopefully reverted). That is completly unfair unrelatable. I got banned for saying the exact quotes of ''Making a really good FOB gives us a chance to hold and turn the game'', that has nothing to do with LRP and then saying that ''I despise cadehugging too'' when answering Chad Pollard.

I was trying to keep myself political and I don't think there is nothing wrong to saying cadehugging ONCE in game, it is a marine slang.

When there are many other marines out there spamming copypastas or reddit memes around and even the engineer who was speaking with me, saying that we were on highpop.

Again, cadehugging is a slang and it is used frequently ICly to describe marines that refuse to fight for the sake of staying under the protection of the FOB defenses, much like bald, pajamarine, jamaican and others things that we as a community built.

If the Staff really believes I said that with the malicious intent of breaking the ''atmosphere'' of the game or something else, I really don't know what to say then. It didn't hurt no one, it didn't break anything RP wise. All this situation seems cheesy and non-sensical.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding up the ban reasoning for context: https://imgur.com/ru2ZJ8l
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for LynuahSororitas:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Xperia15; 11-26-2020 at 02:10 PM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is being discussed.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The admins have elected to reduce your ban to 7 days. Be warned that if you get banned again you'll have had your last chance.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001