User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fix survivor for the love of god.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan_albatross View Post
    WATCH OUT BOYS WE GOT A XENOMAIN IN THE THREAD

There are ooc rules about survs not being allowed to rush the hive, we should also add some ooc rules about xenos not being able to larvarush survs as well
    im definitely not a xeno main but its boring when the marines just clean house every round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    im definitely not a xeno main but its boring when the marines just clean house every round
    And it was boring when xenos would clean house every round.

50/50 is the best winrate and you can't change my mind.
    Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary - CMP Main, long time player, all time hater and enjoyer of MP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Von Fusegana View Post
    Wow, at first I thought she was killing her mates to keep them from getting capped. I didn't realize she was actually trying to fight the xenos until she started shooting at them after killing the 2 other survivors. Just amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman453 View Post
    And it was boring when xenos would clean house every round.

50/50 is the best winrate and you can't change my mind.
    yes which is pretty much what it is right now its just the xenos are sweatier

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't see the problem with Surv right now, you have to have knowledge and experience to accomplish anything which is pretty much how it should be. You're supposed to lose, but can win.

Though, if you win, expect getting nerfed a la Lance killing queen at 12:06. :^)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to say it but I dont think it's going to be fixed because devs dont want it.

I have seen them say multiple times in townhalls that they would like to remove it entirely.

I forsee survivors being culled with the tech web update.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Don't see the problem with Surv right now, you have to have knowledge and experience to accomplish anything which is pretty much how it should be. You're supposed to lose, but can win.

Though, if you win, expect getting nerfed a la Lance killing queen at 12:06. :^)
    The best way to "win" as surv is to give up and realise that you won't be going on a giga rambo rampage killing young xenos left and right while they can't slash you, and to submit to either gay cade LZ holds or cucky lockerhiding.

(never mind that if you cade lz hive will send t3 your way so your only real hope is to have enough people and guns to hold them off or be able to die soon enough to marine landing to keep your defib timers short)

The old glory days of shockydoor spam and roaming the colony at 12:10 looking for young runners to kill is no more. I had an eye-opening game with some old survmains, who, upon getting geared up, instead of LZ holding to actually secure their lives, just decided to go around looking for cheap kills, and all died as a result of it.

It makes me sad that cuck lockerhiding will seemingly ALWAYS be one of the best strats, but such is the way of things.
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember once I was a chef survivor on solaris and some larva wanted to be right near me when they evolved, so they came into the colony as larva, then started evolving to runner. This backfired on them because I managed to kill one larva with my pistol and I'm pretty sure I died, denying them a cap, so it was just a waste on their part.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God i remember being shot in this round like it was yesterday, fuck survivors ill always stab myself to death anyway to gimp benos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would be ok to let them spawn together and give them all 200 metal, medibot, tesla and engi skill, this could give survivability but wouldnt really help them with killing.