Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ban - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Vojtav
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Cassimir Taylor
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    all medical roles ( there was no reason for jobban any role could do this)
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    nauticall
    Total Ban Duration
    30 days
    Remaining Duration
    30 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    -
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    banned by host:reason:griefing - deliberatly injected someone with a lethal double dose of hyperzine, argued with staff that it was 'accident' and that he did not know better. Player has a long note history
    and, after confirming with staff, was banned from medical and given 30 day ban. Next offense is perma.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I was testing what can be done with the reagent container so I took kelotane tank and asked doctor to fill it with oxycodone. he told me it can not be done so I (not knowing hyperzine is THAT lethal) asked him for hyperzine becouse I knew it used to be kinda cool combat drug. Then I realised that I propably still have kelotane in the injector so I injected miself with it and saw 15 units of kelotane so I tought I needed to empty it first but you can take only so mutch kelotane before you OD yourself so I just emptied it to someone else thinking it was just harmless kelotane but in fact hyperzine somehow got in. When I was told that I ODed someone with hyperzine and that is in and realized that it is in fact super lethal (after I gave doze to miself and started getting oxy dmg) I got rid of the tank. Admin did not eaven bother to ask how many units were given to the ODed person and gave me 30 day ban (that I would not eaven bother to appeal) and complete medical ban that I am not going to accept even if you don't believe my story because it has nothing to do with medical roles. I could do the same as any role if I wanted to do it.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Mishandling of chemicals to grief is something that will land medical bans. Be grateful it’s this and not a permanent ban.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001