N/A
    Their BYOND Key
    grimreaperx15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:00 PM CDT
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    - Do not abuse your power
    Description of the incident
    This was one of those rounds where MPs arrest half of every squad while masturbating their micropenises IRL at the tiny amount of authority CM allows them to have in their lives
    In deadchat, people were making fun of MPs, me included, while grimreaperx15 supported his internet janitor homies:

DEAD: Randy Wright says, "7.5 mins for insulting an mp"
    DEAD: SeniorModerator(Somenerd) says, "pre drop MP's are meant to be the exact same as post drop MP's"
    DEAD: SystemAdmin(Grimreaperx15) says, "If you break Marine Law, you must deal with the consequences of it."
    DEAD: Joseph 'Cake Thief' Jonger says, "not if you kill the MPs"
    DEAD: Marek Jackson says, "Grim, this entire shitfest started over MPs arresting a medic, spec, SL and engineer over dismantling 1 window and window frame in a req"
    DEAD: McKenzie Gonzales says, "people who are admins in video games or play as MP literally can't look people in the eye IRL"
    DEAD: McKenzie Gonzales says, "this is how they get a tiny modicum of power in their life"
    DEAD: SystemAdmin(Grimreaperx15) says, "If we wanted doors there, the mappers would add doors."
    DEAD: McKenzie Gonzales says, "it requires a sub-standard testosterone level to have the MP job ticked to any pref besides "never""
    DEAD: McKenzie Gonzales says, "you need to quite literally be a pseudo-woman"
    DEAD: SystemAdmin(Grimreaperx15) says, "today i will roll spec and then break Marine Law and get mad that i missed out on my round"
    DEAD: McKenzie Gonzales says, "i think it's hilarious how the Internet Janitors (aka "admins/mods") are the only people defending MPs"
    DEAD: McKenzie Gonzales says, "they are cut from the same cloth, tiny little tyrants who have no power IRL"
    SystemAdmin PM from Grimreaperx15: As per my policy of checking people who are being overly hostile, could you explain the following ckeys to me?

Dourg

Aelael

PM to Grimreaperx15: dunno i've got other ckeys, what about it janny?

SystemAdmin PM from Grimreaperx15: Rule 9. No Ban Evading / Multi-Keying - Logging in with different accounts at different times, logging in with another account because you died (or were banned), or logging into two separate accounts at the same time. If you have multiple accounts tied to CM-SS13, please ahelp regarding them. Players caught breaking this rule may receive permabans from the server.

PM to Grimreaperx15: lol good thing i havent logged in on those accounts in years janny

PM to Grimreaperx15: anything else?

SystemAdmin PM from Grimreaperx15: You will be receiving a permanent ban from the server. You may appeal this decision on the Forums.

PM to Grimreaperx15: succ me janny

You have been banned by grimreaperx15.
    Reason: Multikeying, extremely hostile in ahelps..
    TL;DR:
    This guy got so angry about me making fun of MPs and internet custodians that he banned me for multikeying when I haven't logged into those other accounts in like a year or more (and never at the same time)
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Confiscate the internet janitor's broom, it has gone to its head

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummm no, try again while being respectful.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 11-29-2020 at 07:39 PM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better yet, don't try again. If you treat my staff like that I don't want you around.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001