Their BYOND Key
    Superreallycoolguy
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    December 1 10 AM Central US time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation
    5. Determine the punishment.
    Description of the incident
    I was a PFC marine with some organ damage, I saw a doctor around the LZ1 shooting xenos and had passed him a surgical tray after he told me earlier at hydro that he didn't have any.

He proceeded to attempt to do surgery, which he had failed to do so, then after I had died due to this, another medic had patched me up and had told me I was OD'd heavily.

Considering the last person I knew that was treating me was the doctor, I assume that the person that had OD'd me was said doctor, which for some reason, wasn't even there when I was treated, in my anger as I saw him on the dropship, I told him I would "kill him" but I only attacked him by stabbing him a few times with a knife, then after a few I leave him be as another marine had started shooting me, which I understand is fair due to escalation. Later on, I was informed that it was missing a surgical tool in the tray.

It's pretty late for me and I'm a bit tired, so I wasn't really catching up on most of the communication if the doctor was telling me anything beforehand and due to me being severely injured, was passing out back and forth, so if he did claim that, either I didn't notice it or I was passed out IC.

ICly in my perspective, doctor was hurting me, lethally due to improper dosages on top of my organ damage that was left untreated. The mod in question states that I was attacking the doctor even while I was being treated, that was not the case as another medic had treated me, which I think is Darren Parrez. The doctor probably had treated me after I had stabbed him, but at that time, I had already stopped stabbing him and later on, just punched him once, which I was promptly bursted for some reason.
    Evidence
    N/A
    How you would punish the accused
    Removal of the note, I don't see how my excuse was an invalid reason for attacking someone when in my POV, the doctor wasnt helping me at all after multiple failed attempts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting logs within 24 hours
    Last edited by Bibiex; 12-01-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kryth asking for surgery:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Later on, after he got the tray:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medic and the doctor treating Kryth, after being moved to LZ2:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Kryth gets up and begins to slash the Doctor:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Two marines decided to shoot Kryth:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Staff interaction and investigation:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve reviewed this and nanu is out on medical leave.
    The doctor looks like he tried to do his job on you, and his explanation to staff is reasonable. If you got mad at the doctor and punched him a couple times it would be one thing, but you jumping straight to a knife is not reasonable, and you started the shit storm causing other marines to shoot you.

Stop trying to find “excuses to kill your teammates” this goes for you or anyone else reading this. Punching and little fist fights is one thing, but if a doctor or medical person makes a legtimate mistake or screws up, it’s not kosher to just outright murder them. Moderator did nothing wrong and your note stays. It’s marines vs Xenos not marines v marines.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids