Their BYOND Key
    Xperia15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Around 4:30-5:30 est (3:30-4:30 CT) 11/29/2020
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    Description of the incident
    It was the usual LV bridge gap stuff, waiting for the fog to drop while the xenos assaulted the marines on the bridge. I decided to fuck around over comms and start joking about pushing (Me being a PFC and the bridge flooded with boiler gas). Then some members of delta decided to join in on the joke and shout about pushing or how the queen was dead or attacking the LZ (Queen was attacking the bridge and engaging marines, both the marines and command obviously aware). Seeing as we were just making stupid jokes over comms while passing time, I obviously didn't expect other marines to fall for it, even command making announcements to disregard my statements. I was then aslept and bwoinked by Xperia, asking me why I was griefing the marines. He basically just started questioning me on why he shouldn't ban me and why I should be allowed to be on the server. I admitted that my past notes were jokes that went too far and that was on me, but I wasn't expecting this one to be as bad as griefing. He said this was my last chance and the next warning would basically be a perma. While the ahelp, while kinda weirdly worded, was valid, I didn't understand if the joke thing was actually against the rules.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Note removal and a warning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohp missed my character name: Joey 'Nimrod' Capone

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player had issues with creating a forum account due to us having to beef up some security. So although its right at the 48 hour mark, the report can continue.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be up within 24 hours

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joey shouting to push on the bridge (I haven't included all of them but you can see clearly what he was saying):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Joey telling people FOB is under siege/queen is dead (with more shouting to push):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Command announcements to ignore Joey:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp comes in:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Xperia sleeps Joey and begins DMs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If there's anything I missed that you want adding in @ me on discord!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya, I dont know if this is really a place I am allowed/supposed to comment but I played Charlie sl that specific round. I can't for the life of me remember his actions being detrimental to my or anybody else in charlie's experience. Sure I recall there being some confusion but I'd hardly call that griefing. If anything it's the norm these days, a few days ago I had an SO tell me that fog was down even though it was very much *not down*. Furthermore, having somebody scream to push the hydro fog gap of death, doom and boilers isn't anything new. I see it a lot and even if there's nobody yelling the marines do so regardless. No idea why but but everytime there's ample marines that would push, even when told not to. Lastly, I personally didn't see anybody really die because of his actions. What I did see was marines pushing the fog gap, dying, then others pushing to gather the bodies only to die themselves but that's, again, the norm these days.

Enjoy your day

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a look at this and a discussion with fellow managers, there's no proof that marines actually died from it. At most, this should be a "knock it off" situation. I am gonna adjust the note to reflect that. Don't constantly shout things like this again.

Regarding Xperia, they shouldn't have aslept you like this just to have a talk about your notes. They also should've been more tactful. I've let them know that.

Resolved
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.