Date of Incident
    December 2, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Elly 'Lizard' Luckwing

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    LynuahSororitas

Accused Character Name
    Elzbieta ''Mist'' Brygida

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    The lv624 round that ended at ~21:35 EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2

Description of the incident:
    It was a surprisingly lengthy lv round where we were eventually pushed back all the way to the lz2 fob. Aliens had taken out the outermost cade layer east of robotics and we had retreated into the robotics cades. This wasn't the last cade line, we had more so even if we lost robotics completely the fob wouldn't be overrun. On the image you can see cades at southern robotics and a smoller cadeline just west of me. Regardless, some fighting happened and eastern robotics got pushed, cades were falling and to my surprise I then noticed a doctor at the front: Elzbieta. As you can see from the screenshot she doesn’t stand out too much as a doctor but that's not so much the point right now. Rather the point is that, despite there being extra cadelines and other marines around, Elzbieta is at the front as a doctor. There's aliens just outside the cades, aliens that would kill Elzbieta mere moments after I took the screenshot. Again, had we been desperately low on manpower it would've been less bad but there were ample marines to guard this area of the fob. Lastly, the evacuation went really smoothly since we had so many cades so it's not like things were all that desperate at the time. I don’t think the aliens even breached all of them when we evacuated.

When we go to the cm rules we find rule 2 , roleplay, and there we can read
    'All personnel deployed should be following their role requirements. A doctor would not deploy to fight Xenos on the front line'

I wouldn't have minded had this been the last cadeline, it's perfectly understandable that she would then use her light armour and shotgun(clearly needed by a field surgeon that's not really supposed to ever leave cades) to defend the fob. However, this wasn't the last cadeline and, for some reason, she even brought her surgery tray with her. It's not like there were no other marines around either, it feels to me like her role, being a doctor, doesn't involve her being a literal frontline soldier. Furthermore, it's not the first time she's treated the doctor role as being more geared towards combat rather than acting as the civilian role it's supposed to be. If Elzbieta wishes to be a more aggressive frontline doctor I would suggest applying for synth instead.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Just given a warning really, jobban at extreme worst: it's during a fob siege after all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robotics is literally beside the LZ2, it is part of the FOB it is not frontlining. I was around it treating marines and died some time after when the xenos broke our defenses there and made us evacuate after the FOB fully fell.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've taken logs of various locations that Brygida was this round.

There's not a heck of a lot to go through, but given the report is accusations of frontlining I've included various bits and pieces of locations and attacklogs.

Lynuah gears up for deployment and asks to
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't believe surgical logs are generated, but Lynuah treats patients in robotics. Lynuah does talk while treating people, but nothing particularly relevant to the report.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Lynuah appears to have moved up to Hydroponics. Lynuah appears to use an underslung grenade launcher, then retrieves patients from the Central River and gets attacked while doing so.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Lynuah retreats to the FOB/Robotics, Evac is announced and Lynuah then dies in the Central W-Y compound.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

It's worth noting I've included any actual weapon usage from Lynuah, but it only logs registered hits, not missed shots.
    Last edited by Somenerd; 12-03-2020 at 06:23 PM.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just clarifying, as it can be seen, I didn't order any weapons or had any in me, I only got the essential equipment for field operations as a Doctor. I.E Motion Detector to know enemy movements and stay safe, boots, and knife for shrapnel removal, helmet, gloves and armor for defense, webbing for injectors.

The only combat generated logs were when I grabbed a rifle from a wounded marine and misfired the grenade as the underslung launcher was activated and a shot on the Queen when I was pulling up a marine and Robotics was about to get breached as self-defense, I then went to safety and treated the marine accordingly as it can be clearly spotted on the logs provided, moments after I got the marine up our defenses were breached and I couldn't escape

I did countless surgeries around the LZ and Robotics as well the Hydroponics FOB before it fell and we had to route back to the main FOB, but surgeries do not generate any logs apparently.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've looked over this and I don't see Lynuah actively front lining. That rule is so that doctors don't grab a gun and front line and shoot xenos instead of doing their job. It seems Lynuah was doing their job and from time to time grabbed wounded.

Resolved - no action taken
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.