Total_Epicness5

Date of Incident
    every day

Your Character Name?
    bensin 'bingus' busman

Their BYOND Key
    Map daemon.exe

Approximate time and date of the incident
    Around 4:30-5:30 est (3:30-4:30 CT) at exactly 54 seconds and 23 miliseconds into the 30th minute of the 17th or 16th hour of the day

Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. do not abuse your power
    7. all of the abover
    3. preserve the arpe enviorment of the server

4. don't be gay
    5.don't be stoopid
    7. rule numbver 9 too
    3. don't interrupt erp

Description of the incident
    Every single fucking round this gay dumb ass 300 pound neet pee fetishist furry ass sniffing cunt staffmember going by the name of Mapdaemon.exe force switches the map and restarts the server. However every time he sees me log on he simply just forces the next map to Sorokyne Strate (the map I hate the most and its the owrst and gayets map of all. this causes me existential pain and it is cancer it wasn't funny the first time he did it and it isn't funny 23109849238074892347293847 times over again every single fuccin day please demote and ban he I want brison 24/7 my fav map lol but i never get brison when theis guy named Map Daemon is on because he always swtiches the map to Soro. also this dude always restarts the server inthe middle of my gay erp session or when I am trying to do jokes like taking off my ID and stepping over mines and watching the engineer go SSD suddenly hahalol but I can't have fun when he does it. all this guy knows is how to restartd and he keeps deadmining himself whenever I use the staffwho verbs or send ahelps so he just ignores me and possibly others all the time yet he just abuses his powert to restert the server to shetty maps.

/he even did it when i fibtst joineded the serber in 2019 when he faurced the map to Ice colony (even worstest then sorokind) and I suffered and didn't play cm until i came back because I got banned on para for trying to sell a competing onlyfans to the furry admin

k

Evidence
    https://prnt.sc/vvfeb3

How you would punish the accused
    only let him play soro for a month or else he is kicked from the server. also de admin him and give me his badmin priveldges so I can maek it brison 24/7 also force yhim to com out of the closet becaus he gayty
    Last edited by Total_Epicness; 12-04-2020 at 07:53 AM. Reason: gat
    Benson 'Bengus' Gusman, Frankie 'LTB' Sulyard (old TC name)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok - 1 clown whitelist.