User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best cm moment you had with someone who no longer play it anymore?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

best cm moment you had with someone who no longer play it anymore?

in courtesy of Bob vancleve/cowboy lee
    I will miss them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holding down LZ1 on Ice Colony with Uriel Turner and the old charlie mains of the day.

I remember having an OB beacon set (and hidden), behind the full hive of around 18 Xenos, waiting for our chance. Knowing that I'd need to manually hold the LZ for confirmation on when best to fire it, and to keep them at the cades as long as possible before they fled into the trap area. We loaded on to the DS1, but at the last second, I unloaded, I remember seeing Turner and the other Charlies try to unload but the doors locked and it went up.

It was myself and this brand new player we were teaching in Charlie, and we had this amazing last stand together before calling down the OB which wiped around 13 Xenos. The DS1 actually returned for a rescue mission and recovered my body, but the new marine was dead. That was about 3 years ago and I think that era is what I personally saw as my rose tinted "golden years" of CM.

That and Charlie Breakfasts, I spoke to Trii about removing the whole roundstart artifical delay, to allow marines to either roleplay, goof around or AFK at the briefing, because right now the system is worse than the Sulacos system.
    Last edited by solidfury7; 12-07-2020 at 11:55 AM.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    funny nest escapes
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having Dinkle Shoot a SO with a Mateba a minute after roundstart

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    idk who it was either because it was 2 years ago but there was this guy that taught me how to play the game and pump shotgun and make macro.
    seriously if I knew who it was I want to hug him for making me the person I am today.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno about my best time, but a good time I remember is when me and Steve 'Mud' Johnson we're roleplaying in deadchat at the admin bunker. We roleplayed for about 45 minutes, and I'm not totally sure how we did it.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The single best Bill Carson moment I ever bore witness to. The man ordered a no evac, all hands defense of the station. Then hid in the corner until almost everyone was dead, called evac, and was the only person to make it off the ship. Absolute fucking legend.
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chaznoodles getting BEd or otherwise having his shit kicked in

Dchat rants from many people such as texicos, surv mains, queen mains, YY, etc

the trip leech / albert blackwell LV bridge fatty (will forever remain my favourite "good hits" moment in all of CM)
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that one time i helped some medic in hydro to bring 7 people up to get cloned including 2 SADARs, who then wipe out the hive in 15 minutes after coming back, or when me and some gunner i dont see around anymore killed like 30 xenos total on lowpop

or maybe just taking a bit off my time shooting things and interacting with the people around. there is no 'best' moment.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was with ethan.

Trijent round as an Alpha SL, holding south podlocks with CAS (Khellen, Loved the lass), and like four-five alphas. CIC didn't tell us North and west podlocks had fallen, so when Ethan went to evac he got attacked and informed me. So, we set a small defense, not even fully wired as xenos and the queen clanged against our defenses, as we held out, one baldie, five alphas, ethan and myself. Ethans bodying xenos, the alphas are spewing rounds. I'm chucking grenades, tossing flares.

I yell at Khellen, and the mortars as I get three separate coords, popped four flares and lased for a fatty.

I called broken arrow, as the mortar rotated between the coords, and Khellen dominated the markings. At this time, me and ethan had leapt outta the breached cades, where ethan got dragged off, and I charged the queen, yelled fire on my lase and we killed about 14 of 20 xenos. Won the shipside battle.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler: