Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknownity View Post
    Isnt applying remotes on wires an agent thing only skill though
    yes

cabal is always an agent
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never knew. Indeed, I'm always an agent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ez, just shock the doors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed I tried to attach signaller as an OT and it says you don't know how to do this.

As for shocking the door, like I've said MP will yell for it if I do it and an MT will fix it in 3 seconds without even asking why it is shocked. I tried to screwdriver the door so it can't be opened, but the same problem. Anybody with a screwdriver can just fix it.

I give up. I might "accidentally" release some metal foam and flood the place so marines will lose patience breaking it and might decide to deploy.

Such a silly thing. If the reason behind this is really agents, just give them permission to open it and remove from everybody else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also one more thing, not sure if this is a bug or it is intentional, but in the cabinet we have potassium chlorid instead of potassium. PC is pointless for us, where as potassium could make a budget explosion. Also table salt, copper, gold. Why? They are useless for OT. Anybody knows?

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    Also one more thing, not sure if this is a bug or it is intentional, but in the cabinet we have potassium chlorid instead of potassium. PC is pointless for us, where as potassium could make a budget explosion. Also table salt, copper, gold. Why? They are useless for OT. Anybody knows?
    The potassium functions the same and it isnt pointless as you can make incend rockets with it.
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The potassium functions the same and it isn't pointless as you can make incend rockets with it. "

Right, so Potassium chlorid and potassium is the exactly same thing? As according to the WIKI, Potassium is potassium; Potassium Chloride is potassium+salt. We have potassium-chlorid in the locker. Still don't get it why they would put that in there.

What about the rest like copper and gold? Other than giving out to anybody who wants it, I can't find any use for it.

Also regarding moving the electronics vendor out...SGs have no permission to use it. Only they need it. So even if I move it they still need me to give them power cells. Also...as usual...MP's will yell. I don't think people understand this. You can't just deconstruct, move things, shock doors. They will shout and scream and you have to put them back as it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copper and gold are for when req comes in and steals all your metal, so you still have something to stuff in the Armylathe. Additionally copper and salt can be used to give your flames pretty colors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nash View Post
    Copper and gold are for when req comes in and steals all your metal, so you still have something to stuff in the Armylathe. Additionally copper and salt can be used to give your flames pretty colors
    Tried it. Doesn't work. Plasteel and metal works only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah OT workshop probably needs its own unique ID requirement or just to be linked to something else
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

episode 4 chicken man strike bacc.