User Tag List

Thread: Asked present Staff but no names were given, please check on the names through the lo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asked present Staff but no names were given, please check on the names through the lo

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    LynuahSororitas

Date of Incident
    December 17, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Elzbieta ''Mist'' Brygida

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Asked present Staff but no names were given, please check on the names through the logs

Accused Character Name
    Asked present Staff but no names were given, please check on the names through the logs

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Approximately 22:10 - Central U.S

What rule(s) were broken:
    Roleplay, Griefing, Metacomms

Description of the incident:
    I will keep details short but in this round in question marines got the nuke and were arming the device on LZ2 which was the main landing zone, despite that the Queen of the Hive rushed towards LZ1 and hijacked dropship Alamo which ''coincidentally'' was called down without any reasons at all by a group of marines-- (Citation needed, use logs to discover the indicted.) Be understood that someone completely ignoring where the nuke is activated and going the opposite way for then to rush the console and surprisingly hijack a dropship is something far beyond coincidence

First of all, calling down a secondary dropship down against orders while the Queen for some Godly reason is waiting there on the console seems like straight-up fishy and sounds like a blatant metagame between whoever called it down and the Queen that was waiting for it despite the nuke announcing where it is placed, although I doubt it hardly can be proven, it is something to be taken note.

Secondly, this is a break of Roleplay, you just don't silently disobey command and drop down a dropship, putting down others in risk in the middle of a critical moment on an operation just so you go down for whatever reason the person did it do, be it metacomms or whatever else.

Thirdly, this is by all means griefing, ruining an entire round for the entire server isn't something to be taken lightly and again, that is far beyond incompetence and resulted in ruination of the round for all the other players, be either it pure selfishness or metacomms. People were banned for doing this crazy stunt under nukes before, this is no different.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Captain announcing to marines that the nuclear device is being deployed to the main LZ, which is 2: https://imgur.com/tDesBkA

Announcement telling the entire Hive that the nuclear device was at LZ2 (Sigma Landing Zone): https://imgur.com/ANSPzHX

Queen announcements after LZ1 was rushed by them and the CAS dropship landed and got hijacked exactly moments after (2 prints): https://imgur.com/1KiNSmP

https://imgur.com/1ialZ26

How you would punish the accused:
    A ban for griefing at the very least for those involved on the stunt, escalated depending on their note's historic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have spoken with some of the involved and I will choose to close this report.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Alamo PO here, I sent the DS down on my own voilition for an IO who was at LZ1 as well as for about 5 or 6 marines who wanted to redeploy. Unfortuantely incredibly bad timing happened and we touched down while the entire hive was at LZ1. For some ungodly reason when i tried to spam the lockdown button it would not work as well which allowed the queen to easily get on the DS. Queen did not call the alamo down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just noticed it was closed my bad

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd just like to clarify, did a member of Staff direct you to make this report?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had ahelped about the situation and the Staff member that picked it up said they couldn’t retrieve up the names as the round went by for good 3 hours and was instructed to make a report after it.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs being pulled momentarily.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    report was closed, disregard
    Last edited by naut; 12-17-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay then... Withdrawn
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.