User Tag List

Thread: Tortellini got whacked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tortellini got whacked

Hello friends, or anyone that could call me friend. You've seen me, you've known me. Before I played as Christopher Tortellini, I played as Christopher Moltisanti. But because of law issues I perfectly understand (Fuck 20th century fox) I had to change it. But that is not the reason I'm cryoing. First I should start with the biggest one
    A.I'm joining the army, enlisting as a job I perfectly agree with.
    And now that I think about it, I should apologize for what I did in the discord. What I did was wrong, and I shouldn't justify it. Anyone who was around that time will know what I'm talking about. But unto my second point

Beyond even roleplay situations, or such things. I can see Wakahanmas situation for example I can agree with it. But this is a server of rules, and it is ruled by well, rules. I have never challenged my cargo ban, because I fucked up, and violated the rules. But recently, for all intents and purposes, a SO was put in the "right" (a wrong word, but the only word I can imagine none the less) for BE'ing me for all intents and purposes, because he "Didn't know pepperspray worked as a non lethal". Now I may have played MP, and know which weapons do work, and which work, but because of my experiance on LV, I know any squad marine with a little experimentation, can work out those details for themselves. I've personally been job banned for not knowing the details of my job, and as a character (Cargo), have been job banned for my incomitance, and on another instance, have been deleted character for not doing my job properly (Military Police). So for the second reason I'm moving on
    B. Not only has there been a move on from Roleplay in certain regards (Which I can find agreeable) rules aren't enforced equally.

Finally, and I wanted to keep this secret, but I can no longer hold my tongue. There has been a female character, who has been chased off the server because of what amounts too sexual harassment and doxxing. This person who I will not mention in public, despite the fact they serve their country with the highest degree possible, was chased off this server. While I may find this abhorrent, I didn't let this stop me because I was cowardly for all intents and purposes. They themselves are scared too report this, and won't tell me as a personal friend, because they don't want "trouble" because apparently it's a veteran player here. But now that I'm quitting publicly, I might as well air my dirty underwear publicly. The admin team refused to pursue this publicly because I wouldn't "Provide the name of the offender publicly". But I will just say, if the admin team does not peruse the problems of a fully grown woman in a full investigation of the state of their server, then they will probably not expose and examine far younger and newer issues. Not that I have anything against anyone here. The admins I contacted seemingly wanted to investigate the issue, and it was my fault for not providing details. But the fact it happened at all, with a "Veteran player" should demonstrate the state of the discord, and the state of what remains of the playerbase on the biggest playerbase on the biggest server on SS13.

I know that's a highly negative way to end this, in fact it's entirely unfair. Many, in fact the majority of you people are GOOD people. You are fine people. But this server has changed so much since the mandalore tide. And I am going to the army soon, off to new horizons and new possibilities. It's not a thing against any particular person (Though whoever let that happen to my friend, be careful). Some of my best SS13 servers have been on this server. But it's changed, it's fundamentally a different server then I'm comfortable with, and the people I played with for the better part of half a decade are gone.

I'm not sure who will miss me, probably no one. I was always a black sheep, especially in the discord. But I will miss the memories, and the fun experiences I made in this server. I wish everyone who is still playing from years back, and still is the best. You were the people who taught me to play SS13 for all intents and purposes, and I cannot recuse that. But I just wish this server could return to those roots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited to change "quoting' to "quitting" in the third paragraph.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can't name the person publicly, just do it privately?
    The staff responsible for dealing with those types of situations would investigate internally and if the 'veteran player" or their friends respond with any level of retribution, They would just be community banned.
    STOP TRYING TO A HAND WHOLE

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You initially contacted myself and others regarding your allegations of misconduct over two months ago.
    When doing so, and since, you have been unwilling to provide any evidence for your allegations and refused to tell us who is causing the problem. We are not psychic beings, and we aren't all knowing. Unless you give us some leads to go on there is nothing we can do.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001