User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Warfan1815 - Commanding Officer Application

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've talked this over with the others for a bit, here's my own two cents.

I'm gonna be the first in line of mavericks here on the council to say that I honestly don't think one month is a long enough recovery time for your OOC behavior to change after the past applications. Don't get me wrong--your application right now is good, your character is well and you do a decent job at playing XO.

Unfortunately though many of us are on the fence and it seems many seem to still think your attitude is something to watch out for. So what I recommend is to just wait another month or so for us to watch your behavior both IC and OOC to make sure we're betting on the right horse here; your app's status right now is not comfortable enough for me, personally, to accept you into the CO whitelist.

So this'll be a -1 from me--for now. Again, I just would like to see and watch another month of your own OOC behavior and really make us trust you as a good candidate into the WL. Not yet, at least. Try again in a month (don't even use a new application if you don't want to) and hopefully more people will be willing to safely vouch for you and not have their doubts or reservations.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discussed with others, the other councillors said it pretty much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naut View Post
    I've talked this over with the others for a bit, here's my own two cents.

I'm gonna be the first in line of mavericks here on the council to say that I honestly don't think one month is a long enough recovery time for your OOC behavior to change after the past applications. Don't get me wrong--your application right now is good, your character is well and you do a decent job at playing XO.

Unfortunately though many of us are on the fence and it seems many seem to still think your attitude is something to watch out for. So what I recommend is to just wait another month or so for us to watch your behavior both IC and OOC to make sure we're betting on the right horse here; your app's status right now is not comfortable enough for me, personally, to accept you into the CO whitelist.

So this'll be a -1 from me--for now. Again, I just would like to see and watch another month of your own OOC behavior and really make us trust you as a good candidate into the WL. Not yet, at least. Try again in a month (don't even use a new application if you don't want to) and hopefully more people will be willing to safely vouch for you and not have their doubts or reservations.
    that's a shame, I thought I really did have a shot this time. But oh well, if you really think I am untrustworthy with the application, and that once receiving it, I shall do something dreadful (in terms of attitude that degrades the CO whitelist), can't be helped in your preservation of the role as a council member. Though I really hoped you would see my case. although, couldn't of you pleased me and made the decision quicker? If the fact of why you decided to downvote was already presented when the application started? It just seems a bit frustrating all I am saying. If nothing can be helped in the application. And you believe me to be untrustworthy no-matter the case of my application, or my character I would have preferred to receive that -1 quicker. Though I suppose it's just a timelock really you're imposing on me gaining a whitelist it's a shame I will have to go for the whole rigmarole of applying again. Thanks for responding at least when you did, purgatory is worse then hell.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - Denied.

You may apply again in 30 days.