User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not sure - Mp rules, griefing rules.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antrixx View Post
    im going to update the little map you made with some facts.

Red is the location where the queen engaged the apc during your chase. Orange is another location where the queen attacked the barricade line during your travels chasing and firing your taser. Green is the location where a preatorian and ravager attacked around the same time frame as you were chasing. The picture you provided is false and appears to make it seem that the fob was generally totally fine. This is frankly bullshit.
    "1. Be respectful at ALL TIMES. You may be angry about the situation, but you need to remain CALM AND COMPOSED."
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im going to update the little map you made with some facts.

Red is the location where the queen engaged the apc during your chase. Orange is another location where the queen attacked the barricade line during your travels chasing and firing your taser. Green is the location where a preatorian and ravager attacked around the same time frame as you were chasing. The picture you provided is false and appears to make it seem that the fob was generally totally fine. This is frankly bullshit.
    don't you have a video of this? if you do go and post it, if not, then your accusations are baseless and have no proof. and are arguably false.
    Maxwell, the synth

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that like a gotcha or something? Other players have posted saying you struck marines on the frontline with a taser. Me not sharing my round recording doesnt make a report invalid. If youre curious I implore you to take 3 seconds to look at all of the other player reports and you might find that I actually dont have to provide a video , and not doing so doesnt make you innocent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for your other response, the only thing I said was that the picture you posted was frankly bullshit. Its misleading by design and more or less a lie. Its not a matter of losing composure just pointing out that you made it to fake the scenario to be more favorable to what youre saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that like a gotcha or something? Other players have posted saying you struck marines on the frontline with a taser. Me not sharing my round recording doesnt make a report invalid. If youre curious I implore you to take 3 seconds to look at all of the other player reports and you might find that I actually dont have to provide a video , and not doing so doesnt make you innocent.
    Logically, if your video supports the report, then you have no reason not to post it. However if the video does not, then you have every reason not to post it - and you are refusing to post it. By logical conclusion this means the video does not support the report. So either post the video or have it be plainly obvious that any video would not support the report.
    Maxwell, the synth

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or, im going to ask that logs be posted and prove that you actually did fire a taser at marines who were actively in combat. In doing so prove that you lied when you drew that map, and not need to post any additional footage. Its absolutely none of your business if I want to post my round recordings or not. You can come up with whatever logical conclusions you want untill youre blue in the face, all I need is logs to prove that you engaged and accidentally tasered players who were being attacked by xenos. Then I can prove you lied in a report.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was already handled in game, let the staff report be done, if the mod in question did not enforce the rule
    Properly than the player will face action per a manager resolution.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was investigated by mods in game.

9. Reports should not be made if a staff member had already investigated the issue and determined it was not a rule break. The decision is final, and there is no second guessing or "Monday morning quarterbacking."

Closed.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.