ROB0, Carl "Kawwrl" Mcclark
    Their BYOND Key
    Grimreaperx15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    ~ 3:50 AM EST, 2020-12-21
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation
    Description of the incident
    I was falsely banned for Third Party Program Abuse.

I was the queen that hijacked the Alamyer. During the hijack, my hive were dwindled to just 4 left. I immediately went into the maintenance tunnels and began the massacre of marines as they come one by one. As time expired and the game ended, I was accused of using a third party program via PM from Grim. After Grim and the management team discussed for about 7 minutes of how I could be using a third party program, I was banned.

The management team thought that I was slashing marines too good, and in their opinion, slashing when it should be almost impossible. I am simply here to show you that it is very possible. Although my shadowplay records the previous 2 minutes and 30 seconds, I immediately shadowplayed when the accusations came. The evidence I provided can show how I slash. I only wish the admins were quicker to accuse me so I could have recorded it all. The video can't prove it but I do not use directional attacks (never used it even on my first xeno run as a robust xeno main told me so). If I was given the chance to replicate what I did but with whatever method to proof that I do not use third party program and slash the impossible slashes, I would do it in a heart beat. If the method is to record my hands, keyboard, be on teamviewer with a developer, with my task manager up, whatever it may be I am for it.

What I do not get is, I have observed robust xeno mains and I am nothing compared to them when slashing. I have seen XX runners (who are smurfing) slash better than what I can. In my opinion, I am just average in terms of being able to slash and no where near what other xeno mains can do.

I love CM13 for its depth and coordination it requires. I love it because you play those rounds where you never forget. Please re-consider and re-investigate the accusation because I have apparently done the almost impossible.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    To unban me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also shadowplayed most of the conversation I had between Grim and I. I was just spamming the shadowplay button to ensure I had the entire conversation. I can provide it upon request.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread locked until further notice.

This is under internal review to determine if you were indeed using third party tools to gain an advantage.
    Presently I am inclined to believe you were. I will update this thread after we have come to a decision.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Management discussed this and while Grimreaper acted correctly and at first glance it does seem you were using third party tools to gain an advantage, after further review of the footage provided we have decided that we cannot decisively say you were cheating and so we are lifting your ban.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001