User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The one weapon nobody actually uses

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    remember, stay in throw mode to catch all thrown objects at you.

this includes throwing knives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's a good throwing macro? I was pondering whether to try out some knife memes but I wasn't sure how it would go. Does the Fire/Aim/Take hostage button effect how you throw? I figured I would use a pick up macro, but is there a draw put away macro from pouches or does the equip button auto draw from them?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago Delgado View Post
    What's a good throwing macro? I was pondering whether to try out some knife memes but I wasn't sure how it would go. Does the Fire/Aim/Take hostage button effect how you throw? I figured I would use a pick up macro, but is there a draw put away macro from pouches or does the equip button auto draw from them?
    Throwing knifes were nerfed a few months ago. You could throw like 10 in 1-2 seconds but not any more. So meta is over for now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember a lv-624 round where it seemed req just kept ordering throwing knives because we had a constant barrage of them thrown at us xenos. It is truly scary. You see the tiny little knives piling up and think " it's no big deal" then walk into the flurry and get absolutely rekt. If you can get a knife only push and keep them stocked with knives you will win no matter how good of a xeno team you face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but is there a draw put away macro from pouches or does the equip button auto draw from them?
    there was with .click macros. When we had .click i was playing a Blade man many times.
    like ton of throwing knifes and and Axe till they made machete then i used machete.
    Its a meme mostly but worked magic vs preds at some point when knifes screwed them up same as marines. Right now knife throw is same dmg as 88 mb little more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah. so this is where the knife buff originally came from.
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

episode 4 chicken man strike bacc.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    knives