User Tag List

Thread: Throwing Knife deaths

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Throwing Knife deaths

list your most embarrassing/infuriating deaths via throwing knife cannons here. STORY TIME PEOPLE.
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

episode 4 chicken man strike bacc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Throwing knives haven't been used in years

Hence why no one has any stories

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lordekilly View Post
    Throwing knives haven't been used in years

Hence why no one has any stories
    I got you a story.
    Sorokyne round, scout spec.
    I ask my fellow PFC to vend me a throwing knife belt, got it.
    Joined up with the intel gang of IOs and a delta engineer to collect intel, served as the spotter and found a warrior in medical, guy was too beast and foresaw through my cloak easily, got both my legs broken from him but managed to survive. At some point I split from the gang and find a private under attack by a sentinel, used the knives and bam, it gibs. I try to link back up to the gang and see a runner hiding under the table two tiles left of me, as any sane man would do. Instead of PBing it with my shotgun (as I ditched my scout rifle), I threw 4 knives at it and it DIED as it stood still while taking all the damage, never saw it coming.
    IO gang at some point dies and I try to look for them,I notice the ENTIRE HIVE with the queen near three marines as they are demolishing them, as any insane man would do, I walked past the hive and saw a resting runner nearby. Threw all the knives and it fucking dies right as the hive was about 5-7 tiles away from me and I escape from their grasp. Meanwhile doing all of this, I still had my legs broken from that warrior AND I started to become hungry, this whole thing made me walk slower than a gen 1 synthetic and I still managed to escape all danger as anyone could outrun me. I see a lone SG and start helping him as they were being harrassed by runners. We kill one and he links up back with his squad. I join up with them and see they cant get to a boiler so I simply ran to it and unleashed an army of knives as it fucking dies before it could do anything. After that ordeal the benos managed to assault on the FOB while I was busy searching for their hive to serve as a distraction.
    I see their core and pool and well well well, the entire dead IO gang too with all their intel still on them. I get their stuff and destroy the core and pool and a few minutes later the queen dies during the FOB siege. We were at DEFCON 2 and I was pushing a crate filled with enough intel for defcon 1. This was the most painful and slowest journey ever back to the FOB. Shipside gets tense as the CO gets fucked by mercs and admemes send a deathsquad to kill everyone up there. I head up and go to research where there is a fight against 3 DS members,one of them being a terminator SG. Marines couldnt push to them and so I planted a C4 to create a new path to them and started throwing all the knives at them,all three end up dead by my glorious throwing knives as they did more damage than everyone else. Round ends, marine major.
    The round of throwing knives and a scout who solo the benos and deathsquad singlehandedly
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insert that screenshot of ChainsawMullet getting anihilated by a throwing knife bomb during the round they got merged
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thowing knives just merged, it hasn't even been five minutes before we have two deltas dead, testing the knives out on eachother, fastest marine death was I think 3 seconds and it was with gamer belt fed knives

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoy it while it lasts, it's gonna get nerfed. Guaranteed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a death but I had a knife in my head for almost an entire round due to DS shenanigans.