Date of Incident
    December 25, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Consolat Grachevski

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Elder Lurker XX-150

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~04:58 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Metagame

Description of the incident:
    I been playing as Survivor at LV. I choosed spot in south-west jungle, at the very bottom of the map. I made coffin and pair of cades to hide myself. It took about 2-3 minutes from the start of the round. About 12:18, when marines finished their briefing, lurker came straight to my corner, despite fact, that I been hidden whole this time in a coffin. Long story short. He broke through my cades, ignoring my shotgun and knife attacks, just healing like crazy without even standing on a weeds. I been captured. Local moderator - SimPleCitES suggested me to report this incident. He also mentioned as soon as I found my spot for hidding, that it was a perfect place.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):

How you would punish the accused:
    I don't know. Maybe job-ban or something like that. I just reporting incident.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am confused as to what you're reporting. A lurker found you so you think he's metagaming? Either way there's no way for me to prove he didn't just stumble upon you because he's a lurker and doing lurker things like walking around looking for survivors.

Denied
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.