Date of Incident
    December 26, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Lily Izayoi

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    AlanParkerMasters

Accused Character Name
    Xin Ming

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9-10 AM - Last round

What rule(s) were broken:
    2 - Deployment - Doctor

Description of the incident:
    Marines dropped LZ1 prison.
    The south and west FOB was swarmed by xenos in the first drop so my group went north to flank and a doctor came with us. To medical west of LZ2, To be precise our talk was west of the operating room of medical LZ2 which is already the enemy backlines at that point.
    I didnt notice they were staff at first but when i did i gave them a warning that they might get HCed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs of enemy reports, and our small talk in medical.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to staff. They shouldnt be frontlining as doctor especially as a staff member.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since i cant edit my post.
    i warned him east of the operating room of medical LZ2. Not west.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll pull logs for this.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Attack logs indicating Xin was doing surgery at that spot:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres some context:
    Prison map round, marines land at LZ1 and I deploy along with the marines at the FOB with a full bag of prosthetics and a surgical tray. I am only equipped with medical equipment throughout the entirety of the round and do not have weapons whatsoever (unless you count the Type 98 Bayonet, which I use solely for rapid shrapnel removal in patients.)
    I move behind the massive wave of marines with my gear and wait a bit at the FOB. Once I realize almost all marines are outside of the FOB, I decide to move up and follow a wave of marines heading north towards LZ 2 as I assumed that the marines had made a mini-FOB somewhere in Research or the Chapel. I am unaware of the marines actions at this moment as I do not have any information regarding CIC's orders for the operation.
    After a bit, I begin to realize there is no flare trail being led by this group of marines I was trailing, I begin to contemplate heading back, but I can already hear movement in the vents nearby and decide to stick near the marines. One of the marines then, at that very moment of contemplation, states "You should head back to the FOB. You're gonna get HCed."
    At this very moment, we were at the very entrance to Research and almost into Medical, close to LZ2. The reporting player verifies that this occurs at this location at 09:30:50.
    Following this, I decided to take my chances and make a dash back to the FOB, which I promptly did. This isn't recorded anywhere considering that our movements and positions aren't logged, but my attack logs show that I have moved back to the FOB and have only slightly extended into the hallway/canteen.
    Surviving the retreat back to the FOB, I waited a bit to reconsider the marine play to figure out where another mini-FOB might be located on the map. I decided to pack my gear up after a moment of thought, and decided to follow a gathering a marines near the canteen that led into the near-center of the map. This is close to LZ1/the main FOB.
    These actions are all backed up by my "attack logs," which show that I was at the FOB and near the Canteen at 09:28:33 alone.
    I followed and treated multiple marines around this location and went further into the center of the map, which was heavily destroyed (OBs or mortars) and had many marines calmly passing through, indicating that the marines had moved up, and that the front was ahead. My goal at this point was to move to whatever grouping or mini-FOB that the marines had established towards the east.
    Unfortunately, after working on a large number of patients, it became apparent that the front was beginning to be lost, when xenos began approaching from the east, chasing fleeing marines. I responded by running back to the FOB and heading back up to the Almayer for the rest of the round.

A crisp MS paint map is provided depicting my mentioned movements.

While this report vaguely implies that I was a Doctor from the Almayer running and gunning along the front-lines, acting as an advanced Medic:
    -I do not ever carry any weapons on me as a Doctor and straight out refuse to use any no matter the situation, always attempting to flea with my patient(s) to avoid harm coming to them. I don't even wear armor to get an advantage on speed and evasion. It also helps in grabbing patients quickly.
    -I never reach past the front-line of marines. I may move past the FOB to get to key points on maps where the marines are held up and grouped together (mini-FOBs), such as the biodome on LV-624 or Medbay on Solaris Ridge.
    -I focus on providing exceptional medical care to my patients, moving extremely quickly from person to person, working surgery and providing prosthetics on the field and often completing both within a minute or two at most. There is no other focus while I am on the field.

I do not believe I was breaking any rules here. Rule 2 states that Doctors should not be in direct combat and should have a sole focus on treating patients/performing surgery.
    Doctors are permitted to head out of the FOB to work in a secure area, which was my sole focus at all times, as it would be extremely impractical to deal with Xenomorphs while I am fumbling with surgical equipment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanParkerMasters View Post
    I move behind the massive wave of marines with my gear and wait a bit at the FOB. Once I realize almost all marines are outside of the FOB, I decide to move up and follow a wave of marines heading north towards LZ 2 as I assumed that the marines had made a mini-FOB somewhere in Research or the Chapel. I am unaware of the marines actions at this moment as I do not have any information regarding CIC's orders for the operation.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanParkerMasters View Post
    Doctors are permitted to head out of the FOB to work in a secure area, which was my sole focus at all times, as it would be extremely impractical to deal with Xenomorphs while I am fumbling with surgical equipment.
    The problem is that there is no secure area. It was the first drop and marines have been in the ground for at least 3-6 minutes. The chapel FOB was very unlikely built.
    LZ1 FOB wasnt established yet but you were already outside of the FOB which was not secure.

In my POV there had been a fighting in canteen and engineering. So LZ2 is pretty much of a backline of the enemy at this point unless the marines pushed hard enough through canteen to push them to yard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuyoi View Post
    The problem is that there is no secure area. It was the first drop and marines have been in the ground for at least 3-6 minutes. The chapel FOB was very unlikely built.
    LZ1 FOB wasnt established yet but you were already outside of the FOB which was not secure.

In my POV there had been a fighting in canteen and engineering. So LZ2 is pretty much of a backline of the enemy at this point unless the marines pushed hard enough through canteen to push them to yard.
    The definition of a secure area is not necessarily being completely surrounded by barricades in every singular direction. A secure location can be an area where the marines have cleared of any Xenomorphs, with other marines being left to defend the area and it's occupants, i.e. a field surgeon working on people there.
    The FOB had marines defending it and cades already placed there.

I had not seen any fighting whatsoever when I moved up to LZ2 towards the beginning of the round, and assumed that the frontline and a large grouping of the marines was moved much further up, possibly at Medbay or the Chapel. Once again, I have no possible way of receiving any information about what is occurring on the battlefield via comms. I moved back to the FOB once I realized this and after I spoke to you.
    Fighting in the Canteen began occurring once I returned to the FOB, but I remained near the FOB and only extended slightly when the marines secured the main hallway and the canteen itself in order to treat marines that had been injured.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I withdraw my report against alan due to this resolved report with a similar scenario.
    //showthrea...roritas-Rule-2
    The ruling in doctor deployments used to be strict that they can only do stuff inside the FOB when i was a moderator.
    Change in the meta and staff members may have changed rules/ruling regarding shipside deployments.
    I was just not used into seeing frontline doctors outside of FOBs. Especially when LZ1 was still uncaded.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cannot withdraw once logs are posted.

Currently the rule only says that people are to perform their roles. Alan was doing their job and didn't instead go to shoot xenomorphs, and seems he didn't even die, so he stayed in safer location, instead of just at the frontline. Might adjust the rules in the future but for now it's fine.

No action taken
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.