Your Character Name?
    John Bombsky
    Their BYOND Key
    Forest2001
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    3PM EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power
    - This should go without saying, but abusing your power as staff can - and will - result in swift punishment.

Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    - If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.
    - We're a server focused on the enjoyment of the players. As long as the players are having a blast and not every single rule is being broken, it's okay to let some things slide here and there.
    - Do not try to heavily influence the game unless it is for very good reasoning such as for an event, a player purposefully holding up the game, dishing out punishment for rule breaking (Examples: a commander killed a marine unjustly, a squad of marines are killing other marines for no reason, a queen is slashing every host known to man, aliens have stacked too many huggers) or other such things.
    Description of the incident
    Thanks to the work of some DAMN good IO's, marines nailed defcon 1 in about an hour. Falling back to the FOB, the marines had set up the nuke inside of a wall (see screenshot 1) and were prepping for the siege. The xenos still had plenty of caps and numbers at this point, and fighting hadn't really even entered the caves when we fell back to LZ for the nuke. So, the xeno siege starts with them going to marshals. Forest notices the walled in nuke, goes ":|" in MOOC, and then buildmodes (assuming buildmode because no logs, see screenshot 2) a massive tunnel that bypasses every single marine defense and leads right next to the nuke, before replacing the rock walls that kept it safe with normal ones. As you can see, the marines weren't even alerted to this new flank or tunnel, and theres just some lonely guy making sandbags (See screenshot 1). Now, forest denies being a xeno, but I swear I saw some defender running along the tunnel ahead of any xeno before they noticed the new tunnel. No screenshots of that though. I also believe that when his new flank to the nuke stalled due to the tank doing some damn good driving and putting LTB after LTB into the hole, he deleted ANOTHER rock wall (this next to telecomms where they had no cades because, hey, thats supposed to be solid rock) to give xenos a flank into someplace with absolutely 0 cades (see screenshot 3). You can see in the photo the cades there dont even extend the entire wall, because they were put up after the hole was made.

In conclusion, this seems like some pretty clear abuse of power. Instead of properly informing marines over, say, MOOC to move the nuke back out of the walls, or deleteing the walls; he took it upon himself to give the xenos basically unopposed access to the nuke, create them two new flank routes right into critical and undefended areas, all because "Marines shouldn't be walling in the nuke".

tl;dr
    Abuse of Power
    Use of power to create a tunnel straight to the critical areas of FOB (Nuke, telecomms).

Preserve RP and enjoyment
    Do not try to heavily influence the game unless it is for very good reasoning such as for an event, a player purposefully holding up the game, dishing out punishment for rule breaking (Examples: a commander killed a marine unjustly, a squad of marines are killing other marines for no reason, a queen is slashing every host known to man, aliens have stacked too many huggers) or other such things.

The only reason he did this major influence was because the marines walled in the nuke. Something solved by deleting literally a single wall, a single MOOC, or a single teleport of the nuke out of the wall. I dont believe his reason is good enough.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Do you know how many reports there are of Forest influencing shit in a negative way? When will we have to stop putting up with it? Remove his access to buildmode or someshit, I dont know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    embedding the screenies here
    Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dubszor did say he was playing defender, so many Forest say some shit in admin chat, and dubszor rushed over to where he was making the tunnel.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiding the Nuke and making it impossible for Xenos to not even have a shot is pretty unfair. Admins have the authority to intervene for the purposes of round balance round flow, and this is within his purview

No wrong doing here from what I can plainly see.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For clarity:
    I gave no warning in staff chat as to my actions, and marines received an ARES alert as soon as I’d done it.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I died long before the round came to that point, so......