Date of Incident
    December 27, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Kaori "Mad Dog" Yamashita

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    IsThatABird

Accused Character Name
    Fred 'Hawkeye' Williams

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    The last round from this posts pov, 12CT I believe

What rule(s) were broken:
    Griefing

Description of the incident:
    Fred Williams was arrested by me, the CMP at that time, for general fuckery. They rode a chair with extinguisher, knocked into me, etc. Resisted arrest, broke into a security checkpoint, assault, NOD, ....

When the xenos boarded were about to board, the warden started to release them (before red was called) and Williams immediately started to assault me. The Warden then confined them until red was set, and must have set them free later on. I was not present at that.
    I did however see Williams again when the RO and I went to the CIC to call evac. Williams took a gun from the CIC armory and followed us to south lower pods, where he used a tranq gun (which I believe he stole from the brig evidence) in an attempt to OD and/or shoot me and the RO. We miraculously survived and managed to grab a pod.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I forgot to take any and it was round end, so the maprestart got to me.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the admins, but I would appreciate more than just a slap on the fingers.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 12-29-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I was playing as RO this round and I can confirm that Williams shot me(my character name is Joanna Baryka) and Kaori with out a reason

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ahelp this issue in round? If not, why not?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    Did you ahelp this issue in round? If not, why not?
    I told him to make the player report because I didn't have all the facts at hand straight away and the round ended. Couldn't pull up the logs in time so I told him to report it so we can properly investigate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe I was the warden this round. When the hijacking announcement went out, I began to release the Fred under an emergency situation. Fred then immeediately punched the CMP, so I tased and cuffed them. Then, the CO said there would be no evac over command comms, my understanding is that there were two options, evac or release, so I released them to get their gear and ID. They then left the brig, I went to AA area lower eng, not sure what happened with Fred after. I do remember the evac having been called after the DS landed, but I had died at lower eng pretty soon after.

I will confirm there was an agent who had been arrested earlier, and their tranq gun was in the secure evidence locker. That's basically the one source of tranq gun you could have.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll look into this and post logs.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will let accused respond to this within 48 hours, starting once logs get posted
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about this. First I would like to apologize to Mormaethor. Ill try and explain the reasoning behind my choices in this unfortunate event. Firstly, I was riding in a chair with several fire extinguishers, mostly to see how far I could go. (and out of boredom) I did run into Mormaethor by accident and then ran as soon as they said halt. At this point in time, I believed I had agent items on me. Normal reflex for me to run from Military Police as a Maintenance Tech. The reason being is nine times out of ten I am an agent and have gear on me.
    After I had gained enough ground to stay away from Mormaethor I continued with the shenanigans that I was doing at the time. (ie riding in the chair.) I did slam into several walls by accident and caused enough brute damage to be noticeably slower about MP armor speed slow. Just have slammed into North MP checkpoint shutters, I thought I would go south and check the shutters down there and see if they were opened by chance. Sadly no, they were closed and sealed. So, my next thought was to remove the windows to get around it and get to Medbay to be healed.
    At this point in time, I just climbed onto the widow seal and Mormaethor had spotted me. So, I ran again they quickly caught up to me. At this point in time we were in/around south briefing. I did disarm them several times and was hoping to land a disarm to down them long enough for me to run away but an alpha marine started to follow us. I saw this and knew if I stopped long enough to tell them to go away. I would have been arrested.
    Eventually after several disarming later I just slowly booked it away from briefing into the south hallway, this is when the Alpha marine that joined just straight up shot me dead with buckshot. While dead I heard commenting about a NJP for murder. As punishment to them. Promptly Mormaethor cuffed me and went to medbay.
    I am not one to normally go peacefully. So, while in medbay I tried to run again. It failed. Then was dragged to the brig and booked. I think I did ask about charging the marine that killed me with murder or at least assault. But was ignored. After hearing about the dropship being highjacked, I ask or was released by the Marine warden. Seeing CMP there I decided to punch them. (mostly cause I was furious about the marine not being charged with killing me) Resulting in me being tased and cuffed again. Once properly released I decided to head towards CIC to get ahold for the M41A MK1. I love using this gun during boarding events. Ran into Mormaethor and figured that enough things had taken place during the round in Character for me to get back at them a bit.

Now thinking this thought again. That was a bad mistake, and I can see how it can be seen as greifing no matter the In Character reason. But to continue on.

I really do not remember what happened between CIC and the Escape pod just south of brig behind the Cooks area. But I ran into them again. See this My formal plan was to tranq the CMP and throw them in the pod. Mostly to show them that I was an agent and get back at them for letting me die without justice or at least the ideal of thinking about it. RO had seen me over the CMP and dragging them, so I panicked and shot them with a tranq as well. I had seen them raise their gun at me. Knowing at this point in time it was a Delta/Red level. They could have just killed me and had it over. That is why I tranqed the RO. I proceeded to move both the tranqed RO and CMP onto the evac pod that way they could evac and survive the round IN Character. I was not keeping track of how many tranq rounds I had left after retranqing the CMP and RO from moving them. After the retranqing I panicked and ran leaving them with what I believed a few seconds or less of tranq in both them. I did try and note if the entry points just south of the pod were opened or closed. Knowing it requires about 2 seconds for a xeno to open an unpowered door. (I do not personally remember if they where opened or closed.) But thinking I seen them closed I proceeded north to distract any xeno players from the CMP and RO, so they could escape. I proceeded to move just west back to breifing after helping a few marines hold the stairwell barely then fell back to south of breifing and died to xeno players. I think it was queen.
    I did try and evac both the RO and CMP after I tranqed them.
    (not for sure if this helps or not.)
    Mormaethor and I had a few rounds where they where a MP and I was a MT. One of those rounds they just straight started tasing me after I Moved one tile. Later that round HC gave them brig time because of it. So, having that past interaction with them helped in the process leading to this event.
    I did not mean to drag other players into this mess between me and Mormaethor. and do apologize for ruining their round if I did so.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initial arrest logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

While they were being arrested, another marine came and PBed Williams while they were resisting arrest:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Tranq gun attack logs
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for taking a while to get to it, I kinda forgot bout this one.

This seems like a pretty complicated situation that stemmed from roleplay stuff. Fred got PBd and wanted to get back at you for only giving the person NJP, and he was an agent, so he has more leeway with using stuff like tranq guns. I am not a fan of him trynna get back at you during Delta, but rules don't go against it and he did have an RP reason for it and didn't go out of his way to get you killed etc.

I am leaving this situation as IC.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 01-08-2021 at 02:22 AM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.