Byond ID?
    Schalkguy

CM Character?
    Martin Watson

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    EST

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    10-15

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    No

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    I used to play some on Paradise

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    None

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    No

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    No

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    Got a job ban on paradise once. My internet went out when I was in an important role so I SSDed without cryo. This happened quite a while ago.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Yes

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    I would PM the player and ask for an explanation. If the player has simply misfired I would simply give him a warning and tell him to check his safeties and let it be handled in RP. If the player is new I would inform him about the server rules and try to help him figure out how to fire his gun. If it was intentional I would give the player a note on lethal force or a ban if he has a prior history.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    Moderators are not allowed to directly interfere with predators in normal situations. I would PM the predator and ask what happened and tell the killed player to file a player report.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would ask a mentor to help the player as he clearly needs assistance, or if there were no mentors help him myself.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would tell the plasyer that if he wishes to file a report about my actions he may do so on the server. If the player persists in eing disrespectful I would note the player.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    PM the player "John Doe" and inform him that his name is against rule 12 on the server. Then I can ask him what he would like his name to bec changed to and ask him to not use that name in the future

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    That's a violation of SOP and not server rules, so I would probably let the MP's handle it. I would keep an eye on the player though.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    Survivors are not allowed to be hostile towards the marines and I would inform him of such. If this is his first time doing it I would give him a note and direct him towards the rules, otherwise I would give the player a survivor jobban.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would ask the MP why he has charged the player with permenant confinment as that is only reserved for capital offences. If the MP does not have a good explanaiton I would note the player and tell him to lower the offense.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    In most situations I would probably leave this up to IC. But if that went on for too long, I would either send a message to via queen mother or a message to the commander and try to encourgae them to attack.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I would send an ahelp about the issue if there were other admins as it was a conflict of interest for me to intervene here.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    Tell the CLF member that EORG does not apply to natural enemies like a marine and a CLF. ANd that the situation was handled correctly IC.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I would PM the player and tell him to stop informing him of Rule 13 against roundstart schenanigans. If he had no prior issues I would note m, but I would let the situation be handled IC probably.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    I would inform the other marine about escalation rules and possibly note him depending on the exact situation. I may aheal the other marine depending on the situation

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would use a MOOC and state that they need to send an ahelp before they can mutiny. If the persists I would not e the players and asleep them.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I would PM the players in question and tell them to knock it off. If they continue I would note them for violation of rule 3.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    I would ban the player and aheal anyone who was injured

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    That would be considered suicide. I would pm the player in question and ask them what happened. If they don't have a good reason I would note the player. I would also inform the player that if you do not wish to play as a larva you can ghost in the OOC tab.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    PM the player for low RP and send them a note after explaining exactly what they are doing wrong, disres[ecting the marine and memeing.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    I would tell the player who ahelped that doing that is allowed and is not considered low RP. Xenos are allowed to use words like dropship or the names of locations

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    I would inform the command staff player about the rules regarding lore and that is a violation of roleplay. I woulld likely issue a note and tell him that the marines do not know what the threat on the planet will be

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    There are only 3 spots on the pod, so it may be justified. If there was no other pods available and the xenos were closing in I would likely agree with the marine that it was in RP. If there was another option I may issue him a warning. It's hard to say exactly as it depends on the circumstances

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I would thel the player not to talk about in LOOC and that they should file a staff report on the forum if they had an issue with me and note the player. If they persisted in doing this I would issue a short ban

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I would tell him that unfortunately being attacked while in SSD is allowed and that I can't do that.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    Depending on the situation I would likely PM the staff member and talk with him about it. If that doesn't work I would escalate it to an Administrator+ and file a complaint.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    It's hard to say exactly as I'm not sure what the policies are in this situation. And a calm argument in msay is perfectly reasonable. If the argument escalates I would likely inform an admin+

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I play a lot and really love this server. I play a lot at low pop times at night and King Phillip MOOCed that players at this time should consider applying for moderator. I want to do everything i can to make this server a good place to play on

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    I think being able to judge a situation fairly from all sides and take context into account is most important.

Anything else you
    None

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalkguy View Post
    A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would tell the plasyer that if he wishes to file a report about my actions he may do so on the server. If the player persists in eing disrespectful I would note the player.
    Keep in mind that you can always make a player aware of Rule 0.2 which dictates that you may not argue with a staff member about a decision, and if continues to be disrespectful towards you, you may ban him. Players should always file a Staff Report if they wish to voice their disagreement with a decision made and not resort to toxicity.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    PM the player "John Doe" and inform him that his name is against rule 12 on the server. Then I can ask him what he would like his name to bec changed to and ask him to not use that name in the future
    Important to mention here: always apply notes to the persons file. If they are new, it's understood that they may not immediately understand their wrong-doing, especially if they've never played SS13 before, though generally all interactions that involve warning or talking to a player about something is worth of record keeping for. It's up to you if you'd want to note an obviously new player for it, though trust your gut that you might need to add this onto their record regardless for reference keeping in the future.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    That's a violation of SOP and not server rules, so I would probably let the MP's handle it. I would keep an eye on the player though.
    I like the answer, though keep in mind that repeated behavior such as this may result in punishment. Rule 2 states that players should follow their respective job roles. An MT found doing this once or twice may not be a problem, though a player being found multiple times violating Marine Law and running around with a rifle instead of doing their job could constitute talking to the player, since - even while not majorly important - it occupies job slots.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would ask the MP why he has charged the player with permenant confinment as that is only reserved for capital offences. If the MP does not have a good explanaiton I would note the player and tell him to lower the offense.
    This one is important. MPs are always required to follow Marine Law to the letter. While there are times where the flow of the game may contradict this by not allowing all clauses and laws to be followed to the exact extend (i.e. boardings, mutinies, huge incidents involving a lot of players) an MP should never borderline grief someone by applying wrong charges. A warning and note as you stated is appropriate, though if the MP is found doing this multiple times, a job ban may be in order to make him aware that following ML is required by the rules.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I would send an ahelp about the issue if there were other admins as it was a conflict of interest for me to intervene here.
    Very good answer. NEVER interfere in incidents that involve yourself. You always either ask in Msay or in an Ahelp for another Moderator to take care of the issue. Good job.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I would PM the player and tell him to stop informing him of Rule 13 against roundstart schenanigans. If he had no prior issues I would note m, but I would let the situation be handled IC probably.
    This one can be tricky. While we have a rule against roundstart shenanigans, you'd have to judge it on a case by case basis. If he just walks around disarming one, two Marines and perhaps steals a gun and throws it around, it could be taken care of by the MPs. However, if the player immediately starts a big fight between himself and others where players become injured or if they just stand there naked near Cryo or the Lunch Room just trying for players to not have them gear up, it requires intervention.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    I would inform the other marine about escalation rules and possibly note him depending on the exact situation. I may aheal the other marine depending on the situation
    Good answer. Though once again, you don't just "possibly" note them, you always note them, especially for things such as Improper Escalation. This is an issue occuring quite frequently on the server, so it requires precise tracking and record keeping. Ahealing the affected is also a good point.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would use a MOOC and state that they need to send an ahelp before they can mutiny. If the persists I would not e the players and asleep them.
    Mutinies can be very demanding, though if things get out of hand, always ask another staff member for assistance to tackle multiple players at once. Sometimes you can't keep your eyes on them all, so it's a good idea to ask another Moderator/Admin for help. Also, you don't need to note everyone that is part of the mutiny. Generally it's up to you if you want to note everyone or just the instigators. If you told them to stop, 5 out of 10 stop but the other 5 keep going at it, it probably makes sense to note them and the other 5 are let go.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I would PM the players in question and tell them to knock it off. If they continue I would note them for violation of rule 3.
    Racist remarks are never welcome, not even if they're small things. It's clarified under Rule 3 "Being a Dick" that racism in no way, shape or form is tolerated, so you warn them with a note, and if they don't heed, apply a ban following our escalation procedures.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    I would ban the player and aheal anyone who was injured
    I'm personally not really content with this answer. Yes, you'd ban the player, but would you do anything else? How long would you ban him? What else do you do afterwards? Some more elaboration would be nice on this.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    PM the player for low RP and send them a note after explaining exactly what they are doing wrong, disres[ecting the marine and memeing.
    I'm sure you had a small typo here intending to say Queen. A Xeno is never allowed to disobey their Queen, this is also written in the rules. If they do so, it'd be grounds for a Xeno ban on repeated offenses. You note them and tell them what they did is wrong and it shouldn't happen again, otherwise they will receive a Xeno ban. You never talk back to the Queen, even if you hate her decisions or behavior.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    There are only 3 spots on the pod, so it may be justified. If there was no other pods available and the xenos were closing in I would likely agree with the marine that it was in RP. If there was another option I may issue him a warning. It's hard to say exactly as it depends on the circumstances
    This one is also very tricky. While generally killing players for their own benefit is usually not allowed, in a roleplayed life or death scenario where one escape pod available to 4 Marines and the closing threat of death awaiting them, if they roleplayed it properly, it could be overlooked. It's a case by case basis, so it can't generally be brought under one umbrella. Good answer.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I would thel the player not to talk about in LOOC and that they should file a staff report on the forum if they had an issue with me and note the player. If they persisted in doing this I would issue a short ban
    Decent answer. You don't have to take disrespect from anyone. Always refer to rule 0.2 when players become too argumentative and belligerent, especially if they dramatise the issue outside of PMs. If they won't listen to you, you can give them a cooldown in form of a 3 hour ban.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    Depending on the situation I would likely PM the staff member and talk with him about it. If that doesn't work I would escalate it to an Administrator+ and file a complaint.
    This is also good. You generally don't interfere with another Moderators PM and instead either inform then in Msay or in a seperate PM about what information is right. In our day to day tasks, misunderstandings CAN happen even to the best of us, so educating someone on something is not an offense or thrown upon. However, if they do it blatantly with a malicious intent or else, you take it to the Mod Manager, not an Administrator.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    It's hard to say exactly as I'm not sure what the policies are in this situation. And a calm argument in msay is perfectly reasonable. If the argument escalates I would likely inform an admin+
    Very good. While we sometimes argue and discuss things from time to time in Msay, for as long as we stay civilized and constructive about what we argue on, this is totally fine and legitimate. Again, if things escalate, you take it to the Mod Manager.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I play a lot and really love this server. I play a lot at low pop times at night and King Phillip MOOCed that players at this time should consider applying for moderator. I want to do everything i can to make this server a good place to play on
    And I can see that as well. You've racked up an impressive amount of playtime over the past 2 months, so I'm convinced there won't be any slacking or suddeny disappearing happening from you any time soon.

Over all, I'm very pleased with a majority of your answers. Those that I didn't quote were answers that I found nothing wrong with and I believe are correct and in alignment with our rules and how we do things. Those that I did quote, I either just corrected you or gave some small additional input. I can definitely see that you did your homework in regards to most questions, though before I jump the gun and give you my final vote, here are a few questions for you that I'd like answered.

1. Why do you think safeguarding information spoken in Msay, the Staff Discord or else are so important to be kept away from the players at large? Can you explain why leaking is a very serious problem and offense?

2. An Ancient Empress is on the verge of scoring the decisive victory for the Marines on the Almayer battle. You find a Runner that insists on not killing the Corporate Liaison, and even after you subtle messaged him, he refuses to follow in line. The Empress seems to support this decision. How do you proceed?

3. The round is still going on. A whitelisted Commodore, an XO and 3 SOs are staffing the CIC. Suddenly, the XO is leaving the CIC and begins causing trouble with a Marine. The XO and the Marine promptly engage in a fist fight, which escalates all the way to them drawing firearms. The XO kills the Marine following Escalation procedures, and the Captain just went SSD. What do you think happens to the XO? Can he be arrested by MPs even though he's now the Acting Commander or how do they have to proceed?

Answer me those three and I'll gladly give you my decision.
    Last edited by Pfanner; 12-30-2020 at 11:10 PM.

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your answers and don't really have much to add beyond what Pfanner said. if you give some good answers to his questions, I'd have no major problem giving you a +1. And don't be too intimidated by those questions, just answer them as good as you can. You'll have a trainer go over more complex situations like that during your trial, if you get accepted.

There is, however, one question I gotta ask as well.

What can you tell me about the ckey Schalkguy_Test?
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyPercent View Post
    I like your answers and don't really have much to add beyond what Pfanner said. if you give some good answers to his questions, I'd have no major problem giving you a +1. And don't be too intimidated by those questions, just answer them as good as you can. You'll have a trainer go over more complex situations like that during your trial, if you get accepted.

There is, however, one question I gotta ask as well.

I was a having a bug earlier and Jamie suggested I try using a different ckey to see if it would help. I played maybe a minute with that key to see if it would resolve the issue, which it didn't

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the question of the marine shooting people and then immedieatley logging off , I would probably give a 3 day or week ban if it was a first offence. I'm not 100% sure on the exact ban procedures, but I am reticent on giving a perma ban to a new player. And thanks for your notes on may noting, I haven't actually read the mod procedures and wanted to err on the side of caution.

1. It is a serious problem and offence primarily because it is a breach of trust with the other admins to give out confidential information and it is one of the greatest abuse of my powers that I could perform. I have had access to confidential information in jobs in the past, and I know how to deal with that. Depending on the information it could do anything from giving away an advantage with OOC info, Leaking private information on a player. and depriving the admins of a confidential place to discuss things. I would take access to that information very seriously.

2. This is an interesting scenario, but if this happened I would probaly directly PM the runner and tell him not to do this, with a note. Rule 2 states "Aliens have no free will. They are a hivemind, and their purpose is to enforce the will of the Queen and expand the Hive. They are not friendly and will not negotiate." which would put the runner in clear violation of this rule. What is more worrying is that the Queen supports this decision as she is held to a higher standard and should know this. I would then PM the queen and ask for an explanation of what was going on.
    EDIT: If the runner is just trying to capture to impregnate the CL that may be fine. I'm not sure if you mena not kill as in spare, or not kill as in capture
    3. Only a whitelisted CO has arrest immunity. You made it sound as if the XO initiated the fight and in such a circumstance the MP's would be obligated to arrest him. If I was the MP I would charge the XO with murder (i thought it said shot before) The MP's should then fax HV, but may do so after the attest. As the moderator though, I would let it be handled in IC. Depending on what exactly you mean by "causing trouble" I may PM the XO, but I can't be more specific without details.

Thanks for reading over my appllication and giving such a detailed reply! I am very grateful for this opportunity
    Last edited by Schalkguy; 12-31-2020 at 02:21 AM. Reason: I misread and would like to adjust my answers

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyPercent View Post
    Just to confirm, I did instruct him to try connecting with an alternate account. This is fine.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the question of the marine shooting people and then immedieatley logging off , I would probably give a 3 day or week ban if it was a first offence. I'm not 100% sure on the exact ban procedures, but I am reticent on giving a perma ban to a new player. And thanks for your notes on may noting, I haven't actually read the mod procedures and wanted to err on the side of caution.
    Good response. Obviously you won't know this, this was just to see what you'd do trusting your gut in this case. Generally if a player joins the server, blows up Briefing with 10 HE grenades and then logs off, you can give them a week or month ban pending permanent. Other than that, I like the answer, you were close enough.

1. It is a serious problem and offence primarily because it is a breach of trust with the other admins to give out confidential information and it is one of the greatest abuse of my powers that I could perform. I have had access to confidential information in jobs in the past, and I know how to deal with that. Depending on the information it could do anything from giving away an advantage with OOC info, Leaking private information on a player. and depriving the admins of a confidential place to discuss things. I would take access to that information very seriously.
    Exactly. Information shared on private channels such as Msay or the Staff Discord are generally things regarding players, notes, bans, community affairs and so on that no one needs to know about. It's for one to protect our integrity and making sure that we work as a cohesive unit that can be relied and trusted upon and to preserve important information on the aforementioned things.

2. This is an interesting scenario, but if this happened I would probaly directly PM the runner and tell him not to do this, with a note. Rule 2 states "Aliens have no free will. They are a hivemind, and their purpose is to enforce the will of the Queen and expand the Hive. They are not friendly and will not negotiate." which would put the runner in clear violation of this rule. What is more worrying is that the Queen supports this decision as she is held to a higher standard and should know this. I would then PM the queen and ask for an explanation of what was going on.
    Good. Keep in mind that you also have access to Queen Mother announcements. ICly, neither a runner or an Ancient Empress have the power or allowance to defy your orders. If you SM the Runner and he simply doesn't want to kill/capture the CL because he likes him, you could either handle it OOCly or what I like to do, if it doesn't happen frequently, shunt them as Queen Mother and punish them that way. You may even go as far as killing them through the Player Panel if they keep defying your will as QM. However, the important thing here is also that the Queen in this example is an Ancient Empress, which means they have over 70+ hours in the role and should know better than that. Outright breaches of this can result in a Xeno ban, but we usually only do it in repeat offenses.

3. Only a whitelisted CO has arrest immunity. You made it sound as if the XO initiated the fight and in such a circumstance the MP's would be obligated to arrest him. If I was the MP I would charge the XO with murder (i thought it said shot before) The MP's should then fax HV, but may do so after the attest. As the moderator though, I would let it be handled in IC. Depending on what exactly you mean by "causing trouble" I may PM the XO, but I can't be more specific without details.
    Good decision. If no one ahelps about it, then we try to run our staffing policies the way they are written, which is to preserve RP. Since Escalation was followed and no one complained, there is no reason for us to intervene and the MPs may take care of it. Since he's the aCO and no Captain, he may be arrested just like anyone else with the exception of that it needs to be faxed afterwards.

All in all I'm very satisfied with what you've put here. You'll definitely make it through the Trial and Trainer Program and will find an appreciation for what we do here. You did your homework on my questions, the general questions and you have a good play time and no notes.

With that being said, you'll get a +1 from me.

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you get your trial, you'll get access to our internal ban procedures in detail, which include guidelines on ban lengths and escalation. So not knowing it perfectly yet is fine.

Your other answers are good as well! Gonna join Pfanner with another +1
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for applying for moderator, Schalkguy!

I don't know if you're a good player because I haven't interacted much with you. However, everything else looks good to me. You should be given a chance at moderating. +1
    Last edited by Bibiex; 01-04-2021 at 03:32 PM. Reason: grammar mistake

Senior Admin & Training Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see any reason not to say yes to your application, and the fellow moderators who have already replied for the most part, agree. Haven't interacted much in-game, but that's not uncommon with me considering the roles I play.

+1 from me
    SURVIVOR GANG COUNCIL MEMBER

Survivor Gang In Action: