User Tag List

Thread: Thanks for the answer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the answer

For some reason I can't reply to my last post. Does it have time lock or something?

Anyway thanks for the reply, he felt really upset yesterday. Anyway, I don't mind changes at all. Even if it's OP or changes things drastically, I'm always happy to have them as it breaks the stalemate and forces us to think of different ways to overcome the problem, what ever that problem might be. In this case it will be for xenos not to rely on their queen as a frontliner.

Back than I even suggested that they should give the queen have waaay more HP. So when she shows up once a round, marines will have to completely rethink their tactics as she is way to powerful to be stopped by simple cades. I think it would bring back the excitement she poses when she finally arrives, save way it was with the artificially high xeno winrate. I want to be "afraid" of xenos, because now, when I report that a lurker or runner is here the usual marine response is "it's just a lurker, ignore it". Well damn.

So anyway, keep changing things, that's why old timers come back, to see the new features and changes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do u know how forums work?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spacefarer View Post
    do u know how forums work?
    Yes as you can tell there is a little number under my name so I clearly know how to reply. And in that instance it does not worked as it is locked. Anything else sherlock?