User Tag List

Thread: bobbyroylee - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bobbyroylee - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    bobbyroylee
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Roy 'OD' Lee
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Rarien Maya #5429
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Doctor
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I've been banned on our server before.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    I was an idiot a long time ago.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I have no evidence. I'm just requesting that since it's been so long that I am given another chance. I was a great doctor and I miss the role.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for bobbyroylee:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was an extreme baldy back then. CM was my first SS13 game I had ever played and I also hadn't ever even played an RP game before. One of the doctors was kind enough to teach me and my brother for a couple rounds how to play the game and how to be a doctor. All the stupid crap I did back then was just because I was wanting to do it once because I was bald and had never seen it done or anything like that. Nowadays I'm just wanting to play the game the way it was meant to be played

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem to cause trouble when playing with your brother. Even though these bans are from long ago can I be certain that your emotions won't get in the way?
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorprobe69 View Post
    You seem to cause trouble when playing with your brother. Even though these bans are from long ago can I be certain that your emotions won't get in the way?
    There would be no issue with that. I don't know what he's doing nowadays but eveyr now and then me and him will play together as xeno. He's GOD TIER xeno at this point. He got unbanned too a long time ago but we dont really play together much anymore because of IRL stuff. He was even more bald than I was back then. He also has no interest in playing the marines side and even when he does, he plays legit just like I do. I can assure you there will be no bs like that anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously all of that stuff happened when we were extremely bald and we had no one to teach us the game. We were really just trying to enjoy all the cool things you can do. The reason he got banned is because "multikeying". But what actually happened was he wanted to die as a marine so he could play xeno but he didn't know, nor did I, that you could just die and then go into your preferences to be spawned as xeno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyroylee View Post
    Seriously all of that stuff happened when we were extremely bald and we had no one to teach us the game. We were really just trying to enjoy all the cool things you can do. The reason he got banned is because "multikeying". But what actually happened was he wanted to die as a marine so he could play xeno but he didn't know, nor did I, that you could just die and then go into your preferences to be spawned as xeno.
    So he just logged out of marine and switched to another account to queue up as xeno*.

Also the reason me and him both have multiple accounts (but only play on one now) is because of other games on BYOND where you're allowed to have multiple characters but only one character per account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously I'm so sick of seeing bald doctors at the end of a round that just stand around that aren't saving anyone. I'm so tired of being a green heartbeat and still dying because the doctor can't figure out how to use basic tools. For the love of god, please unban me

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyroylee View Post
    Seriously I'm so sick of seeing bald doctors at the end of a round that just stand around that aren't saving anyone. I'm so tired of being a green heartbeat and still dying because the doctor can't figure out how to use basic tools. For the love of god, please unban me
    Please stop spamming your own appeal. It'll be dealt with when the handling Administrator finds time to do so. Edit additional info into your old reply, don't make new ones or this appeal may get denied immediately. Read the appeal rules, please.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal Accepted, I will get to lifting you ban later. If you cannot find it working in a few hours, DM me on Discord. Please be careful in the future when or if you decide to play with your brother; be sure to read Rule #6 as well if you choose too.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present