User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cm Confessions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one time I BE'd completely the wrong person. they were standing next to the person i meant to BE and I got them confused. I just gunned them down and walked away. Then the person I actually intended to BE started talking on the radio about how I shot a guy and I realized my mistake and ran back into the room and shot them too.

they were the charlie SL and ASL and all of this took place directly in the centre of the entire squad, I was pretty surprised that they didn't mutiny the shit out of me after that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put a marine corpse in the CL office and framed him for murder as an MT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me was XO. Map LV. I had like 8 hours total on CM at the time. CO assigns delta to fob. They mutiny and win by like 12:21. I am now the lead commander and have no idea what I am doing. SEA and the deposed CO tell me that technically delta didn't assign who they were working for. And as such they are a completely independent entity. Meaning which they are no longer USCM and we don't legally have to give a fuck about them. I order bravo to disallow delta to enter the fob. I order PO to not allow them to board the Almayer and I tell MPs to profile all deltas. Eventually, because they cannot go to Almayer from LZ1, they go to LZ2. Their SL calls the normandy and the now powerless CO tells me that, that is technically an act of war, as they are stealing our dropship and pirating it, like it's the age of the pirates. I order a kill on sight of all delta from my CIC console and change to red alert as they begin to board the almayer for their 2ND mutiny of the round, not even ahelped or anything. The front collapses back to hydro. There's probably over a dozen deltards boarding the almayer and admins are too slow to realise what is happening. I tell shipside marines to prepare for boarding action by the ungas. I order that lower medical is a de-militarized zone, and no hostilities will happen there. It's mostly filled with confused deltas because they spawned in so late, they weren't aware of what delta was. And just normal xenomorph casualties. CO shoots a deltard with their mateba that was trying to C4 into CIC, and SEA and me gun down their reinforcements with the cic armoury M41s. MPs mass flashbang medical, which is straight up illegal because it's a peacekeeping zone. Racially profiling every deltard they see in it, regardless of their involvement.

Eventually heads of staff realise what the fuck was happening, and I get pm'd by like 6 staff in 1 round. And I get noted for the first time.

So what did you guys do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boi... 4 years worth of stuff. With 150+ notes and still counting... Where to begin.

As req, I pretend to not have certain things unless I know your name and status within the community. If you get denied, small chance is that I actually do have the item that you've requested. I am saving it for people more robust then you.

When SL beacons was a thing, I would put them on the frontlines. Sometimes I would forget the blast radius.

During my doctor days, I would put remote smoke grenades inside of MP bodies without them knowing.

I was the reason why trash chutes don't vent to space anymore.

I'm actually a good shooter, some people will wonder why I put that down.

When HEFA was popular, I would always toss them down the req pit roundstart, and blame it on either a marine, or the GL spec for taking the box.

If I'm an agent, I would pulse the bolt and bolt lights to brig doors; chances are they will never catch me since I always have binos before I do it.

I will loot anyone and everyone that I don't know there name, during combat.

I ignore all minor crimes as an MP, unless if I'm ordered, or just generally don't like you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think over a year ago when pfcs had pyro kits, everytime I played as a pfc pyro I purposely used the flamer haphazardly because it was funny to me to flame marines especially when they raged over it. Even had some guy disarm and punch me after I flamed them.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had an MP ask me to make him a huge beaker of mindbreaker toxin. Didnt recognize his name. Gave it to him anyways.

The MP in question dosed enough people and caused enough chaos that he was server banned. all hell broke loose. Multiple murders

Was bwoinked by admins later and asked to not do it again.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seperate one. The "Tophat Riot".

Once after a round where MPs were powertripping their asses off, arresting people for FFP. I played the next round as Felix anticipating they would again.

Bought a bunch of tophats from the vendor and laid them in briefing with an announcement. The mps immediately started arresting people for not wearing helmets.

After a few arrests the CMP ordered the immediate arrest and confinement of anyone wearing one.

Marines began rioting, flashbangs were used. The CO ordered the pardoning of everyone onboard and told the CMP to back off. The CMP refused. Some MPs were beaten.. brig c4ed, and ship generally destroyed. Munity was mentioned..

Admins got involved, everyone deployed.

The CMP wanted me arrested for starting a riot as the synth.

The CO and CMP got into it ultimately leading to the captain being reported on here and a rule having to be made clarfying pardons.

Edit

found the Report.

//showthrea...-CO-guidelines

I also forgot that the MPs arrested themselves at one point..

Good times.
    Last edited by BeardedWall; 01-21-2021 at 06:10 PM.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every ghost event I did was just to annoy and soft grief captains to ruin the round for them
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I blue flamed ~20 marines on the DS because they said no balls. It was IC issue because of speech 100 skills >

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured out how to make flash powder and made custom OT flashbangs.

I labelled them as standard HE nades and sent them to req.
    Community Mentor
    Began 2/17/2021

Sergeant Major Poppy Castlebrook
    Marie Auburn
    August Lancaster