Byond ID?
    Andynewtry

CM Character?
    Ryan "retard" smtih

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    Eastern central

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    8 at least, but usually weekends

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    No

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    Tg sybil mostly, occasionally the fallout or headspace server

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    No

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    No

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    Yes, I cant remember the server but when i first started ss13 i used to go engineer, have no idea what I was doing, and sabotage the small whenever I left

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Yes

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Message them and let them know hvh is not allowed except in special events or circumstances, ask them if they are new and need help, and based off their responses, ( apologetic for misunderstanding, or uncaring) either have them be arrested and give them a quick guide on the game, then come get them and get them used to how it plays, or a temp ban for them to cool off.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    Depending on the infraction and ease of breaking it ( marine with internal bleeding versus marine without legs) I will issue a warning or even push for whitelist removal if they blatantly brean the rules or do it continuously.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    Message them and ask if they want some help, find them, help them gear up, deploy, and walk around a little, once near combat il teach them the basics, explain how fragile they are, and send them on their way.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    Simple, message requested staff member on discord, explain situation, explain my response, explain the players response and request, make sure they're onboarding for temp ban, 3 hour temp ban to cool down.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Message them, depending on time of game either get them to go cryo, ghost, change name, then respawning them, or if its mid round tell them they cant keep the name and ask them to cross and have them change it.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    They might be agent, if that's the case make sure they have a reason/escalation for it, if not agent issue 3 hour ban to reread job description and rules

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    As of recently the survivors are not allowed to be hostile, so message survivor, explain this, see if someone else convinced them to do this, explain rules to all involved, issue temp bans to those who caused this or were directly involved, make sure marine gets recovered to br revived.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    Tell them that it is breaking marine law to steal or enter places you arent allowed in, but that perma is excessive for the crime committed, message mp who did it, explain that perma is excessive, get marine moves to regular cells, allow them to complete sentence.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    " my children we are unable to win, but we can take them down with us, go, to the metal bird, and kill as many as you can"-queen mother

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    Message them, ask them if they realize they are killing people, since squad medic requires time as other medical roles, then issue a temp ban if they have been killing on purpose

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    It's not eorg if it's against antagonists, tell them this rule, explain how clf are antagonists to marines, and bid them a good day

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    Message him, tell him that he doesn't understand the point of the game, tell him he needs to go and read the wiki/rules and issue a 1 hour ban

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Tell the instagstor that he did start it, but that the response was excessive, and that it wont happen again, tell the killer that they can react but try not to escalate that far or that quickly, and have them bring the instigator to get revived

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    Message them ask who's the leader, find leader and tell them to stop and/or wait, explain proper mutiny form, make sure they have proper reason and process down. Give them a warning for this and send them on their way

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    Explain the idea of rp and how it was in the movies, explain how it's just a game, and tell them that a better solution would be ic, telling the speaker to shut up maybe, and continuing from there

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Find account, ban if possible, leave warning, leave message on discord if I cant ban.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Issue warning, explain you cant do that, if it continues temp ban

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Message them, explain that hivemind doesn't have to be "tallhost" " metal bird " since its just your thoughts, but dont insult the queen because she leads you, and that using slang can be looked down upon, if it persists il warn, if it persists after il temp ban

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Explain to them that communication isn't meant to be rp based for xenos, more practical, like "sadar coming" is simple than " tallhosts with boomtube coming" and that the xenos kind of translate their thoughts rather than actual words

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    Depending on special event or if we recieved distress beacon because of aliens then tell marine it's fine, if there is no event or distress call for aliens then issue the staff officer a warning, and message someone on discord or online in the game to announce in ares " mr wiggles does not count as alien life" and let it be

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    Depends, are xenos barreling towards the pods? Was evac just called as the drop ship was hijacked? If he's about to die if they dont evac I would recommend that he try and pull someone out if they must, but try not to escalate, if it's not life or death i will give him a temp ban as he could go to another pod. I would also ask the other two players their thoughts on the matter, in case stuff had been going on during the round to justify this, or if they had threatened the marine with guns to stay out, overall my response would differ on the current threat to the marine, what he did before shooting (eg. Did he order a guy out? Did he just start blasting?) And the thoughts of the other players.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I earned my nickname, but if they continue or go too far in their insults il issue a temp ban for 5 minutes to cool down and go from there

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    " I'm sorry about that, but you went ssd near the frontlines and the xenos pushed, it's the fault of your fellow marines for not recovering you, I'm sorry but the larva will stay, you can ghost and wait for a response team or a larva to spawn to play in this round again, goodluck."

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    Message them on discord, tell them what I saw, unless their information or ruling was severe, such as no friendly fire between marines is possible, or smoking in a non smoking area being worthy if perma

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    Get information on what happened, the different viewpoints, and what the rules say about it. If it's against the rules to do what the player did then j will see what the punishment should be, and tell the staff they should probably change it. If the player was in the right I will message the staff, tell them how the player was ok, and ask them to listen to others before giving severe punishments, then have the player unbanned

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    First I have been seeing the ads, then last round I played a guy tried beating me to death and throwing nades at me, so they either need help or some time to cool down, both things an admin can provide

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Patience, I cant remember how many times I have ahelped in a rage and been talked into being calm and understanding, or how many times an admin has helped me understand my wrongdoing by just being calm and helpful, I want to be the moderator that leaves both players content and accepting of the outcome of the ahelp.

Anything else you
    I build electronic stuff. I'm building a robot arm right now with my 3d printer.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something I want to note is that after checking other applications I see that their responses are a lot more technical on which actions they take. With my responses they are for the main events in each scenario, I would still be checking the logs for things and verifying what happened despite what players say.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Message them and let them know hvh is not allowed except in special events or circumstances, ask them if they are new and need help, and based off their responses, ( apologetic for misunderstanding, or uncaring) either have them be arrested and give them a quick guide on the game, then come get them and get them used to how it plays, or a temp ban for them to cool off.
    I understand what you're trying to say here, though you have to differentiate between a person following our Escalation Procedure and someone griefing. Would you leave it entirely up for the MPs to handle IC or would you intervene OOCly as well? What happens to the victim? Also what do you mean by getting them?

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    Depending on the infraction and ease of breaking it ( marine with internal bleeding versus marine without legs) I will issue a warning or even push for whitelist removal if they blatantly brean the rules or do it continuously.
    No, you don't do that. The only thing you do is tell the player to report it either to the Whitelist Council or to make a player report. You don't push for anything, as it's not your job to "push" for any removal. You may investigate what the Predator exactly did via log diving, but you don't take any action unless they are mass griefing.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    Message them and ask if they want some help, find them, help them gear up, deploy, and walk around a little, once near combat il teach them the basics, explain how fragile they are, and send them on their way.
    I don't really understand your thought process here. You are going to help them, though how do you do that? You have access to the SEA role as Moderators have no timelocks, though alternatively you can always ask in an Mhelp if Mentors are free to play the SEA role or lend him a guide.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    Simple, message requested staff member on discord, explain situation, explain my response, explain the players response and request, make sure they're onboarding for temp ban, 3 hour temp ban to cool down.
    You don't message anyone. Players are not entitled to speaking to a higher up when you're laying down a verdict. You refer them to Rule 0.2 and tell them to speak to your Mod Manager or preferaebly make a staff report on you. You should always push for de-escalating a player being aggressive, not immediately push for a ban. A ban is only issued if they don't quit arguing for you despite you telling them to stop.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Message them, depending on time of game either get them to go cryo, ghost, change name, then respawning them, or if its mid round tell them they cant keep the name and ask them to cross and have them change it.
    Most of this is wrong, as we don't respawn players. You PM them and tell them to change their name next round, or, alternatively, offer them to change their name to something they'd like and then do so in the current round. No idea what you mean by crossing the name.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    They might be agent, if that's the case make sure they have a reason/escalation for it, if not agent issue 3 hour ban to reread job description and rules
    I don't understand what you're trying to say here. Are you going to ban them or ask them for a reason to carry a gun or what are you doing here? Are you banning them for 3 hours because they have a gun on them? Do you not check any notes prior to your actions?

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    As of recently the survivors are not allowed to be hostile, so message survivor, explain this, see if someone else convinced them to do this, explain rules to all involved, issue temp bans to those who caused this or were directly involved, make sure marine gets recovered to br revived.
    Yes and no. Once again, you don't immediately ban people. You always investigate first and then check logs to make sure whatever they say is true. You also PM the players involved to get their statement and check notes. If they don't have any prior notes, you don't ban them immediately. We start with warnings first, then escalate to bans later on.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    Tell them that it is breaking marine law to steal or enter places you arent allowed in, but that perma is excessive for the crime committed, message mp who did it, explain that perma is excessive, get marine moves to regular cells, allow them to complete sentence.
    Yeah, this answer is sort of right. You always investigate if there isn't more to the situation other than just an attachment laying around. Ahelps are often not including all the details that we'd like to have from the get-go so it's your responsibility to talk to all respective parties (victim, offender, witnesses) to get the full story. If the MP actually neglected his duties and arbirtarily enforced Marine Law, you talk to him and depending on his note history, punish him accordingly.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    " my children we are unable to win, but we can take them down with us, go, to the metal bird, and kill as many as you can"-queen mother
    While this is correct, you didn't specify what you'd do for the Marine side of things. Elaborate on that.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    Message them, ask them if they realize they are killing people, since squad medic requires time as other medical roles, then issue a temp ban if they have been killing on purpose
    Absolutely not. You never handle cases that you are personally involved in. The appropriate way to act here would have been to Ahelp for another Moderator to take over, or if none are on the server, to ask in the Staff Discord for assistance. The only time this is allowed is if you're the only Moderator online and someone mass griefs.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    It's not eorg if it's against antagonists, tell them this rule, explain how clf are antagonists to marines, and bid them a good day
    A good answer here. Enemy factions are allowed to kill each other past round ending.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    Message him, tell him that he doesn't understand the point of the game, tell him he needs to go and read the wiki/rules and issue a 1 hour ban
    Completely wrong. We don't issue one hour bans. Our ban escalation starts at 3 hours, and while I didn't require for you to know this as you're a player, it's still a pretty common occurance. We do have a public ban procedure file that covers this as well. Minor shenanigans are allowed as long as it doesn't escalate to the point where players are actively aggrieved. You check his notes, record and go from there.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Tell the instagstor that he did start it, but that the response was excessive, and that it wont happen again, tell the killer that they can react but try not to escalate that far or that quickly, and have them bring the instigator to get revived
    No. If you had read the rules, you'd know that lethal force is never allowed to escalate from punching to gunfire. In this case, you'd appropriately note the offender and check his history, and if he has any prior notes, escalate from there. You'd also aheal the affected victim for fairness sake.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    Message them ask who's the leader, find leader and tell them to stop and/or wait, explain proper mutiny form, make sure they have proper reason and process down. Give them a warning for this and send them on their way
    This answer is actually pretty okay. We usually pick out the leader and speak to them, and also inform the remaining Marines in MOOC to stand down immediately. Those that don't listen will usually receive the same punishment as the leader, if any is given, depending on how things go. It's at Moderator discretion if you only investigate the leader or those involved as well, but we usually only go for the leader or those not heeding our warnings. Same procedure with notes and ban escalation.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    Explain the idea of rp and how it was in the movies, explain how it's just a game, and tell them that a better solution would be ic, telling the speaker to shut up maybe, and continuing from there
    No. Rule 3 clearly and precisely states that offensive and racist commentary are not allowed on our server. If someone complains about someone making a racist remark, they are PMd to stop and have a note applied for the warning, OR banned depending on their note history. It's not tolerated, including homophobia, bigotry, discrimination and so on.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Find account, ban if possible, leave warning, leave message on discord if I cant ban.
    You can always ban someone, even if they leave. Banning him is correct, though do you do anything else afterwards?

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Issue warning, explain you cant do that, if it continues temp ban
    Almost OK answer. You should always consider whether or not the player just lagged, his client froze or else. Also check his notes to ensure yourself this isn't a common occurance, though the over all procedure is correct. You note them as a warning, but if they have a record, a Xeno ban may be at order.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Message them, explain that hivemind doesn't have to be "tallhost" " metal bird " since its just your thoughts, but dont insult the queen because she leads you, and that using slang can be looked down upon, if it persists il warn, if it persists after il temp ban
    Pretty sure you meant to answer this for the question below, so I can't really judge what you'd do here. Seems rushed.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Explain to them that communication isn't meant to be rp based for xenos, more practical, like "sadar coming" is simple than " tallhosts with boomtube coming" and that the xenos kind of translate their thoughts rather than actual words
    Half good, half bad answer. While you are correct in explaining a player that Xenos may use English words because Hivemind is nothing more than a translation of such, a Xeno is not allowed to insult or defy their Queen, it's against the rules. If they do so, the first step should be to let the Queen deal with it, as she can banish Xenos, and if that doesn't change their behavior, you take action from there.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    Depending on special event or if we recieved distress beacon because of aliens then tell marine it's fine, if there is no event or distress call for aliens then issue the staff officer a warning, and message someone on discord or online in the game to announce in ares " mr wiggles does not count as alien life" and let it be
    Wrong. Marines are only aware of the Xenos existance, though not that they will encounter them on the planet. If they do say this, it's grounds for a warning with a note, or a ban depending on their history. Special events may change this, that is correct, though that rarely happens unless specifically instructed by an Admin.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    Depends, are xenos barreling towards the pods? Was evac just called as the drop ship was hijacked? If he's about to die if they dont evac I would recommend that he try and pull someone out if they must, but try not to escalate, if it's not life or death i will give him a temp ban as he could go to another pod. I would also ask the other two players their thoughts on the matter, in case stuff had been going on during the round to justify this, or if they had threatened the marine with guns to stay out, overall my response would differ on the current threat to the marine, what he did before shooting (eg. Did he order a guy out? Did he just start blasting?) And the thoughts of the other players.
    Plain and simply spoken, if there was no roleplay prior to the shooting, it's griefing. If the Marine did properly interact with them, expressed fear, panic and such, and tried to convince them at first though wanted for his survival to take over, we let it slide as its considered a valid RP reason.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I earned my nickname, but if they continue or go too far in their insults il issue a temp ban for 5 minutes to cool down and go from there
    Wrong again. We don't issue 5 minute bans. You refer them to Rule 0.2 and tell them to stop. If they don't, apply a minimum 3 hour ban for it.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    " I'm sorry about that, but you went ssd near the frontlines and the xenos pushed, it's the fault of your fellow marines for not recovering you, I'm sorry but the larva will stay, you can ghost and wait for a response team or a larva to spawn to play in this round again, goodluck."
    I don't understand what this is meant to be. I get you're giving an example answer to an Ahelp here, though that's not usually how we answer things. Swift and to the point: We don't remove larvas or aheal players just because their client froze or internet died. It happens. Simple as. Plus, these things are hard to verify.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    Message them on discord, tell them what I saw, unless their information or ruling was severe, such as no friendly fire between marines is possible, or smoking in a non smoking area being worthy if perma
    Civilized debate and discussion amongst staff in Msay is welcomed and appreciated, though if somethings gets out of hand, you take it to the Mod Manager.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    Get information on what happened, the different viewpoints, and what the rules say about it. If it's against the rules to do what the player did then j will see what the punishment should be, and tell the staff they should probably change it. If the player was in the right I will message the staff, tell them how the player was ok, and ask them to listen to others before giving severe punishments, then have the player unbanned
    A staff verdict is final once it's given. If the staff member in question in your opinion applied a wrong verdict, you can discuss it with them and take it to a Mod Manager for review. You don't unban players either. You also don't interfere with another staff members judgement. What done is is done. You take it to the Mod Manager and wait for the person to appeal.

Alright, after thoroughly reading through your replies, I'll be totally frank and straight forward with you. I am not going to support your application. Not only does it come off as crudely rushed and hastily typed away just to "slap" down an application, you've gotten almost 80% of all our questions wrong. You very clearly did not read through any previous applications and acknowledged the feedback staff members gave on other peoples application, which is obvious when reading through your answers.

Something I want to note is that after checking other applications I see that their responses are a lot more technical on which actions they take. With my responses they are for the main events in each scenario, I would still be checking the logs for things and verifying what happened despite what players say.
    Plus, this as well. The sole fact you had to write an additional reply to your application basically saying "yeah i'd still do this and that" - No. Plain and simply, no. A Moderator application is something you should take yourself time for to properly answer and research before you submit it. This alone proves to me that you did the complete contrary, which is just rushing through the answers and not even double-fact checking what you're providing us here.

I'm sorry but under these circumstances, this will be a very strong -1 from me. I wish you the best of luck.
    Last edited by Pfanner; 01-04-2021 at 12:42 AM. Reason: proof read again, grammar not that bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of your answers are wrong. It's not hard to get it right, go read accepted apps and get more acquainted with the rules. It seems like you didn't put enough effort into your app. Pfanner already said the rest so I'm not going to extend this too much. This is a -1 from me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both for the feedback, il make sure to memorize the rules and put more time into my responses next application, thank you for considering, il do a lot better next time.

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naterator2000 View Post
    Thank you both for the feedback, il make sure to memorize the rules and put more time into my responses next application, thank you for considering, il do a lot better next time.
    Does that mean you want to withdraw this application?
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would me being denied be permanent? Or will the 30 day waiting period still apply?

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naterator2000 View Post
    Would me being denied be permanent? Or will the 30 day waiting period still apply?
    just 30 days waiting period
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then leave it, there's no reason to remove it.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck on your next attempt, I'd like to see you on the team once you're more familiar with the rules.

Denied, reapply in 30 days.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.