Personal InformationByond ID?
    Thespy24574

Marine Name
    Andy Marcotte

Other Whitelist Applications
    None at this moment of time

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Andy

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Brutally honest / no filter to what he says when applicable. An example is Andy tell the marine's aim is shit but will still give pointers and help said marine with his aim/steading his rifle.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Been playing alot of CM13 recently, not so much lately as I gotten into elite dangerous but that doesnt matter. Mainly want to be a synthetic due to the other roles not being as interesting as synth. Specifically been playing lots
    of CMO, some XO, bit of MP, and some other roles sprinkled in.

In general, I want to switch things up. CMO, XO, and MP arent gonna suffice for long and been lacking a motive to continue playing regular CM roles like Marine, PO, ETC. I've always had a drive to be a synthetic, and if I DO get this role I'll stick to the rules like a stick of melted butter on a sponge.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Short, yes I know. But lot of thinking went into the story even if it doesn't seem like it. Quite a procrastinator about something I want I believe.

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    Quite familiar, MT is quite fun when FOBing.

How familiar are you with Command?
    Played lots of XO. Win/losses are expected.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    If you hadnt checked my CMO/doctor/Squad medic times then... Quite familiar with the role, and position it has.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Req is quite simple, its a money management game really (At this moment of time) which can get tricky but isnt too hard.

Quite familiar.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Im on FOB duty, helping setting up the cade lines when queen surprises FOB with a visit. And screeches knocking everyone down and proceeds to drag off a marine (Still inside the cade lines, basically dead center of the cade lines). I ran up to the marine getting dragged and I grab him back, helping him to his feet. Depending if queen either just goes beyond the cades or just continues to get the marine. I would either let her leave the cade line with out pursuing, OR, slash the queen til she does/until everyone isnt being dragged off.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Dont remember when my last WL was so yeah. Any pointers if this WL gets shot down to denied will be accepted gratefully and I am very much looking forward to being a synthetic if possible.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brutally honest / no filter to what he says when applicable. An example is Andy tell the marine's aim is shit but will still give pointers and help said marine with his aim/steading his rifle.
    This is a big issue, because synthetics can't insult marines, or antagonize them in any way. Is there a way you can do this without antagonizing marines?

Your story is a bit on the short side, so, be prepared for a councilor to ask you to write a short dialogue between you and someone else to show case your quirk.

Now, one thing is, I do recognize you, especially from medical. I think you should play some more squad engineer, and MP though, as I can't say I recall your name much, from those fields.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    This is a big issue, because synthetics can't insult marines, or antagonize them in any way. Is there a way you can do this without antagonizing marines?

Your story is a bit on the short side, so, be prepared for a councilor to ask you to write a short dialogue between you and someone else to show case your quirk.

Now, one thing is, I do recognize you, especially from medical. I think you should play some more squad engineer, and MP though, as I can't say I recall your name much, from those fields.

In response to the big issue, I am going to keep the insults on low. And yes there is a way I can speak without antagonizing marines, I believe fitting in with marines as a synthetic means also acting like a marine to some extent (Like WY wanted to test this by making one have brutally honest / no filtered speech). Of course, I wont go far to initiate fights, purely to attempt to help the person by rebuilding them the correct way that Andy sees it.

In response to the last two sentences, Yes I did say it was short, but did take me a bit to actually form due to me being a absolute procrastinator for this WL. And yes, I have done alot of medical and some MP. I've, lately, been trying to get my name out which has been very hard to do since it didnt seem many remembered CMO's name, or XO's, or really anyone or anything so yeah. Been difficult.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont quite remember you or remembered anyone named similar to you. may wanna play abit more?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by special2kira View Post
    I dont quite remember you or remembered anyone named similar to you. may wanna play abit more?
    As I just said, No one really remembers CMO's name, XO's, and I have played a lot. Lota MT as well.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you write a dialogue between your synth and a marine who just FFed another marine on the frontlines?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    Can you write a dialogue between your synth and a marine who just FFed another marine on the frontlines?
    If possible, can you give me a bit more detailing to work with. just putting "a marine who just FFed another marine on the frontlines" isnt a whole lot to act on.

like if it was a blatant FF when no action was happening, or the accidental FF that usually happens? That sorta thing.
    Last edited by thespy24574; 01-04-2021 at 04:32 AM.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thespy24574 View Post
    If possible, can you give me a bit more detailing to work with. just putting "a marine who just FFed another marine on the frontlines" isnt a whole lot to act on.

like if it was a blatant FF when no action was happening, or the accidental FF that usually happens? That sorta thing.
    Why not both?
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    Why not both?
    I can not argue with that statement.......

I'll just make two dialogue 'boxes' or something.

(Marine accidentally FFed another marine)

Andy: Watch your fire there. Could very well kill the Marine you shoot at!

Marine: Oop, sorry lent on the trigger!

Andy: Keep the weapon on safe then. That way you cant just BLAST a squadmate or someone with bullets, more so if its on burst.

Marine: Yeah. Noted.

-----------------------------------------

(Marine intentionally FFed on the frontlines)

Andy: WOAH, WATCH YOUR FIRE MARINE!

Marine: I DONT GIVE A DAMN!

Andy: *on coms* MP to the frontlines, a marine just blasted a marine with bullets. Seems intentional.

Marine: LET ME AT EM!

Andy: Calm down Marine! Stop fighting!

Marine: NEVER!

Andy & several other marines subdue the marine

Andy: Relax! These are your fellow brothers and sisters, stop fighting and you might not get a bigger waiting time. Hell even possibly getting perma brigged.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    Are these two dialogue boxes I guess, good?