Byond ID?
    SSGT_BR

CM Character?
    Fi Gu

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    UTC – 3

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    more then 30 hours for sure

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    Yes , i was an trial admin on an brazilian space station server , the server is now dead. Others games not really maybe g-mod.

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    Mostly yes. TGMC , Baystation , TG. You know i play in alot of servers pals!

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    //showthrea...1272#post61272
    ========================
    //showthrea...5858#post55858
    ========================
    I think its just two app i made!

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    Nope , i am not staff from anywhere.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    Hm , from my records nope.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/...960&height=339

I dont see any bans of 24 hours in my notes records.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    Nah i am rarely banned from others servers , i like to play in line. The only server i was "banned" was TG for "clowing too hard" wich was an ban of one second

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Yes! I understand the role of trial moderator requires communication to help the staff AND the players in SEVERAL ways. Be communicative is an job of trial moderator from my perspective. THEN I SHALL GIVE MY BEST!

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    I ahelp the person to know why that person has shot the person, i will check they records to see if they are new. If the player is cleary griefing i would.... I dont know if i can ban being an trial moderator , but if i could i would give an ban of 3 hours saying to read the servers and come back later.
    Its kinda harshy trying to say wich situation i would do if i dont know.
    I mean they broke rule 2 and 4 but giving an extreme big ban its extremely silly.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would say to they report on the forum.
    I really cant do anything about HC if i am not even in the Yautja Team. Banning or removing an WL is they discretion not mine.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would admin PM saying to use mhelp or use the #mentor-channel in discord saying theres an fresh boot camp marine on the preparation. Call the SEA via headset using HC settings to tell theres an new marines on cryo.
    If i am playing i would be like an normal player and help they how to play because i am an mentor currently and i know how to teach.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    Welp i dont like to be rude in ANY way.
    I would say.
    "Calm down , you cleary is breaking rules 0.2 and rule 3. I am still in training so please be calm. I will call an admin+ to talk with you but i will make an note due to your behavier"

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    (Sorry but i dont know american memes so i cant really always know which name is memmy or not.)
    I would ahelp the person saying
    "Oh hello this name is not allowed and i can just simply swap your charcters name! Wich name you wish?"

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    I mean... why would i mess with In character issues? Its Military Police problems not administration issues ones. He is not breaking any servers rules just S.O.P .

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    "After discussion with the community, and our developers, we've decided to no longer permit hostile survivors until the developers can come up with a mechanic.
    Hostile survivors will only be an admin event at the moment and even then it will be obvious hostiles such as CLF/Pirates/UPP.

I have instructed the mod team not to ban people but educate for now, but please tell your friends.

Have a nice day"

"Survivors may NOT be hostile unless they have been spawned as hostile survivors (CLF)."
    I would give an verbal warning saying to not do that again and to read the servers rules.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would ahelp the MP and oversee the situation.
    If the player was correct i probably was going to give him a heavy warning and tell him to check the marine law , because breaking the ML being an MP is cleary bad.
    And probably i would check the captain and the CMP because why would they do that?

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    I really dont know. I think that is not the discretion of being an trial moderator.
    I could use the QM to make they spice up and hurry up and subtle the captain to make the round more cooler but i dont have any idea what could i do and i am sorry.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    U would ahelp to the admins about the situation.
    Because theres only MY side of the situation.
    Ahelping the person or making anything else would be unfair to that person.
    I think i cant ahelp people if i am playing and that people is directly linked to me

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    End of Round Grief (EORG) is fighting and generating any combat logs with friendly players after the round ends and is an immediate 3-hour ban without warning. Exceptions are between normal enemies, such as Marines and Aliens, Marines and UPP, etc.

I would do nothing.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I would ahelp the person and ask why are you doing this.
    depending on the answer or i would give a warning or i would give him a griefing ban
    Wait i have the rules here:
    Rule 4. No griefing
    Rule 3. Don't be a dick
    Rule 2. Roleplay
    They broke this rules

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    (Oh my god)
    I would just warn him for bad escalation.
    Like really?

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    MOOC: Please cease , you cant munity without ahelping first.
    If you dont stop i will take some precautions.

This situation is an bit harshy.
    Do i have permission to use MOOC?
    Do i have power to stop an munity being an trial-mod?

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I would LOOC telling to not be a dick because you are breaking the rule 3.
    And if they dont stop i would bwoink everyone.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Well , ban him for griefing?
    I dont want to give perma ban but like.
    I would give at least an weak ban or two saying to read the servers rules before playing.
    And i would aheal everyone (i have permission to aheal in game?)

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    (Fun and LOL , i was warned one day about this when i was new. I thought the larva was like TG and could attack so i wanted to kill marines being an larva)

Go ask if they are new and give they an quick-start alien guide.
    And probably refund an larva to the pool.
    If the guy was griefing just an verbal warning

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would ahelp him saying why you are breaking the roleplay.
    If of course he is new i would give a small warning and give him a guide.
    But if not a heavy warning.

Come on its common sense.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    "Xeno hivemind is an English translation of their thoughts, so words such as “hydro” or “shuttle” are acceptable."

IC issue of course.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    Rule 2. Roleplay.
    Man we have ALOT of different kind of situation.
    If the person is roleplaying like
    "Oh... i hope we dont find aliens on the planet... its better we fight againts UPP or CLF"
    its like... a IC issue they are not breaking any rules.
    But if the person says:
    "Bro theres alien on planet you idiots"
    I would ahelp him saying to follow the roleplay

Its very situational and depends on wich speech.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I heard something from a moderador one day about this situation.
    You CAN do this but only for CERTAIN situation.
    Like one pod left and the only hope to survive is killing one marine to survive.
    Then i would give IC issue.
    But.... if theres like 3 or 5 pods remaining i would give him a warning.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    Rule 3. Don't be a dick.
    I would give him a warning

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I dont know.
    Maybe mark as IC issue?
    Theres several situation my internet crashed and i died and i just let it go instead of ahelping so i cant really relay on my view.
    I would ask someone help.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    i would talk with my comrade saying why that information is not correct!
    Converstation is the key of an friendship!

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    Contact my superior...
    I know CONTACT is easy but COME ON.
    I cant really do anything in this situation at all.
    If i argue in the MSAY , i would lost my right to say anything at all.

If i thought that was an unclear or unfair ban i would contact i dont know Nanu or forest?

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    Because... i will not lie.
    I ALWAYS wanted to be at least a mentor in the CM and hey! I am an mentor now!
    I want help staff in low pop hours and be an cool moderator and help my future team!
    I really want some power in game to help and improve the roleplay experience in the rounds!
    I really hope i can be accepted this time but sadly my play time lowered in this last of year because i was travelling with my family.
    And i didint got any warning so far so!
    I AM REALLY exicted to be accept or hope to be accepted

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Be calm and respectful.
    Dont be a dick or idiot.
    Always see the situation and be neutral.

Anything else you
    Nope!
    second time trying to be trial mod so!
    I AM REALLY IN HIGH expectatives!
    Sorry for my little broken english.
    I am an Brazilian sooo i am improving my english everyday but its not an language barrier in any way!
    Hope you got an safe day and i finished my application!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem like a nice person, but your English is hard to follow. Your lack of English experience would probably make it difficult for players to understand what you're trying to communicate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I am improving my English every day!
    Sometimes is harder to understand some slangs but i will give my best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey SSGT, thanks for applying!

Your English doesn't seem good enough to be a staff member. I'm sure you can understand others but your sentences are confusing. I recommend you take a look at previously accepted mod apps, their sentences are easy to understand. This is a -1 from me. I'm sure you can get accepted if you improve your English a little bit.
    Last edited by Bibiex; 01-06-2021 at 03:48 AM. Reason: wrong size

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to agree here.

It's not even your English that bothers me a whole lot in this application, it's also how you've structured your answers. They seem a little... unfitting, at least for a serious mod application. You implement a lot of comedic pauses and wordings needlessly and it comes off more like an attempt at making people laugh, and while I appreciate the notion, it's not really what we're looking for here. Take some time to read through other applications that have previously been accepted or being given a lot of input on, and try again in the future.

This'll have to unfortunately be a -1 from me, sorry.
    Last edited by Pfanner; 01-06-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That totally fine. I understand bad English being a moderator is harsh. I just made this application really fast and I ignored my grammatical errors.
    Overall aside from the English could you please review my answers to the questions?
    In my last application, they said the trial-moderator is to learn. In my last application, I had made with more spare time so probably I just shrugged very hard on this one. If I could edit I probably would show how I really write. It's hard for a non-fluent person to have several understanding of all the slang and grammatical rules for a language it's not even your home language. I made courses in English and even french. In a country like Brazil, almost all the people I meet don't speak English or don't even understand English.
    Probably I would make this application more calmy with I had more time but acute and several moderators wanted more trial-moderators on the team.
    I am so sorry for my broken English. In my last application, I made more calmy so it was not that bad

//showthrea...1272#post61272

Ben told me this: "There's no point repeating what James has already said, trial mod is there for you to learn. I've never seen you in trouble and the few interactions I've had with you in game have been good. Your English looks fine to me and I would be happy to see you on the mod team +1!"

Jamesthebond told me this:"hello guidesu,

i looked over your application it looks good over all, i like your attitude throughout it and professionalism in some of the questions. but i would like to point out some minor errors that will be corrected in your trial mod phase when and if you are accepted. For starters on some of the questions you stated you would report to your superior for instance the John Doe question if he refuses the warning and you see a note on him prior it is your decision to give him another warning or upgrade to bans that go from a 3 hour, 1 day, and ect depending on how he responds and ect. additionally you stated in a few times your report to your superiors first the majority of the time you do not report to anyone unless it is a Event round otherwise there should be little to no reason to talk to Admin + in a round. additionally, another concern is as moderator you are required to at least put 7 hours a week and 1 Ahelp per hour your on. overall you have potential and i have faith of you passing a training as a Trial moderator which will be a teaching phase of what you should expect. with all that being stated here is your +1 hope to see you soon!"

So mostly this application I made very rushed. I like to write things with professionalism with no grammatical errors.
    So again I am sorry for this application having several grammatical errors, it was rushed so I understand why you are giving me -1.
    Wich if I get refused it's not a surprise.
    Anyway thank you and this answer was not rushed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, there's any way I can edit my answer to have a more correct way?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    I ahelp the person to know why that person has shot the person, i will check they records to see if they are new. If the player is cleary griefing i would.... I dont know if i can ban being an trial moderator , but if i could i would give an ban of 3 hours saying to read the servers and come back later.
    Its kinda harshy trying to say wich situation i would do if i dont know.
    I mean they broke rule 2 and 4 but giving an extreme big ban its extremely silly.
    As a Trial Moderator, you don't Ahelp things, you take action. That is your job to do so. You had ample time to research answers to this on other applications, an appropriate approach to this situation would be to check if the player who shot at somebody had a valid IC reason to do so and if he followed Escalation or determine if it was griefing or not. You then check their notes, see if this is a once-off and note it accordingly with a warning depending on the outcome. If they have a prior history, a ban would be fitting, depending on the situation again. We have protocols, and while you're not meant to know them right now, you should still have some sort of a clue just by reading other applications.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would say to they report on the forum.
    I really cant do anything about HC if i am not even in the Yautja Team. Banning or removing an WL is they discretion not mine.
    Technically this answer is correct, you can't take action against a whitelisted player, regardless of Yautja, CO or Synthetic. You tell the player to report them on the forums in a player report or take it up with their respective Whitelist Councilor.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would admin PM saying to use mhelp or use the #mentor-channel in discord saying theres an fresh boot camp marine on the preparation. Call the SEA via headset using HC settings to tell theres an new marines on cryo.
    If i am playing i would be like an normal player and help they how to play because i am an mentor currently and i know how to teach.
    Honestly, a good approach. Asking for other Mentors to join and help out as SEA via the Discord is an answer that I've rarely seen here so far. Though, in this case, we're looking through the eyes of you being a Trial Moderator, so on your case, you could either PM an active Mentor that's currently online and see who is available, if none can, you can also spawn youself in as a SEA after asking in Msay for permission to be sent back to the lobby and help him yourself. Refer them to the new player guide as well.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    Welp i dont like to be rude in ANY way.
    I would say.
    "Calm down , you cleary is breaking rules 0.2 and rule 3. I am still in training so please be calm. I will call an admin+ to talk with you but i will make an note due to your behavier"
    No. You don't refer players to other staff members. As a staff member, it's important that you stand firm and convinced on your judgement call, so you tell the player to knock off the bickering and make a staff report, or bring it up with the Mod Manager themselve in Discord. You don't have to take shit from anyone while carrying out your duties, especially as a Trial Mod. If we see you aren't able to handle it quite yet during the course of your Trial, other Moderators will step in, as this is what the Trial is for.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    (Sorry but i dont know american memes so i cant really always know which name is memmy or not.)
    I would ahelp the person saying
    "Oh hello this name is not allowed and i can just simply swap your charcters name! Wich name you wish?"
    This answer is correct. Alternatively, you can also tell the player to change their name in the pre-game lobby before the next round starts and take care of it that way. If they give you a new handle right away, you can apply that too. Important to note: always apply a note on their file for incidents like this. This is so if the player is found with a bad name again in the future, we have a record of him doing so.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    I mean... why would i mess with In character issues? Its Military Police problems not administration issues ones. He is not breaking any servers rules just S.O.P .
    Good answer in itself. Keep in mind however that as long as they ONLY do this, it's a Marine Law/SOP issue. If they do anything else, such as deploying without permission and frontlining or shooting people, it's something for us to take care of.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    "After discussion with the community, and our developers, we've decided to no longer permit hostile survivors until the developers can come up with a mechanic.
    Hostile survivors will only be an admin event at the moment and even then it will be obvious hostiles such as CLF/Pirates/UPP.

I have instructed the mod team not to ban people but educate for now, but please tell your friends.

Have a nice day"

"Survivors may NOT be hostile unless they have been spawned as hostile survivors (CLF)."
    I would give an verbal warning saying to not do that again and to read the servers rules.
    This answer is somewhat correct. Yes, survivors are not allowed to be hostile once they confront Marines, though if they get spawned as CLF or other hostile faction survivors, they can. If you see a player be hostile right away, apply a note once you warn them and check their record. Happened one too many times? Ban or even a Survivor ban should be applied in this case.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would ahelp the MP and oversee the situation.
    If the player was correct i probably was going to give him a heavy warning and tell him to check the marine law , because breaking the ML being an MP is cleary bad.
    And probably i would check the captain and the CMP because why would they do that?
    Not really sure why you'd check the Captain or CMP, as they are completely unrelated to this issue, however, yes, if an MP gives faulty brig timers for Minor Crimes, it's an OOC issue, as they aren't enforcing ML as directed. In this case, you'd tell him to lower the timer for the crimes he's actually committed, though don't forget to check with the prisoner if they haven't done anything else. Ahelps like this don't usually cover the whole story, so it's for you to investigate it. If they only did that, talk to the MP, tell him to lower the timer, apply a note and check his record. If this happens too often, an MP job ban may be needed to straighten them out.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    I really dont know. I think that is not the discretion of being an trial moderator.
    I could use the QM to make they spice up and hurry up and subtle the captain to make the round more cooler but i dont have any idea what could i do and i am sorry.
    Even though it's not really detailed out, the question in itself is correctly answered. You may SM the current operation commander in an IC fashion to hurry things up (be creative!) or QM the Xenos to order them into an offense. Either works, really.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    U would ahelp to the admins about the situation.
    Because theres only MY side of the situation.
    Ahelping the person or making anything else would be unfair to that person.
    I think i cant ahelp people if i am playing and that people is directly linked to me
    Good answer. You aren't allowed to take care of situations that you are involved in. ALWAYS Ahelp it, mention it in MSay or get other Moderators through the Staff Discord to assist you. Don't ever handle it yourself.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    End of Round Grief (EORG) is fighting and generating any combat logs with friendly players after the round ends and is an immediate 3-hour ban without warning. Exceptions are between normal enemies, such as Marines and Aliens, Marines and UPP, etc.

I would do nothing.
    Good. You tell them it's allowed, simple as.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I would ahelp the person and ask why are you doing this.
    depending on the answer or i would give a warning or i would give him a griefing ban
    Wait i have the rules here:
    Rule 4. No griefing
    Rule 3. Don't be a dick
    Rule 2. Roleplay
    They broke this rules
    Unfortunately, this answer isn't really detailed, and none of those charges actually apply. We have a rule specifically for early round shenanigans that detriment others to a significant degree, and that's the one you should investigate and punish them for. We allow minor things such as disarming to a small degree or cosensual brawls, though everything that affects too many players is a no-go. You speak to him, check his record, apply a note even if you just warn him, or ban him if it happened in the past.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    (Oh my god)
    I would just warn him for bad escalation.
    Like really?
    I don't like your answer here. Would you talk to a player like this? This needs a lot more detail. Though in essence, to spare you the effort, you PM them and the victim and get both of their stories if it's a general incident of Improper Escalation. In this case though, we already know what happened, and it's obvious IE. It's up to you if you want to apply an Aheal to the player or not that got shot for IE, some Mods do that, some don't. In general, you talk to the perpetrator, check his record, and go from there.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    MOOC: Please cease , you cant munity without ahelping first.
    If you dont stop i will take some precautions.

This situation is an bit harshy.
    Do i have permission to use MOOC?
    Do i have power to stop an munity being an trial-mod?
    This is why you should have researched other applications beforehand. Yes, you do have the powers to do that. Trial Moderators (these days) have all powers a normal Moderator does, such as the In-View panel and Rejuvenate. You can also use MOOC to tell them to stand down. If you only go for the leaders or those that are joined in on the mutiny, is up to you. We generally just target the leaders and confront them after telling everyone to stand down in MOOC. Talk to the leader, understand why they didn't get approval, see what they've done so far in terms of damage, then check their record and go from there. If followers listen and back away, you don't need to talk to them, though if some still defy your command to stand down, you talk to them as well and handle them accordingly.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I would LOOC telling to not be a dick because you are breaking the rule 3.
    And if they dont stop i would bwoink everyone.
    You don't need to bwoink everyone in this case. Most of the time if you tell them to stop doing this in MOOC, they listen. You only go for those that simply don't bother with your order and keep on going. Yes, we don't tolerate any form of racism or bigotry, even if it's tame. Things like N-bombs, F-words, etc. are all considered racist and bigoted, and have no place here.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Well , ban him for griefing?
    I dont want to give perma ban but like.
    I would give at least an weak ban or two saying to read the servers rules before playing.
    And i would aheal everyone (i have permission to aheal in game?)
    You seem very insecure with your answers, how come? If you read other applications, you'd know the answer to this already. You apply a week or month ban (month ban only with approval from an Smod or Admin) for Griefing and file for perma on the forums. Moderators can't perma ban anyone, so we have to request it with the appropriate evidence, though those are things you'd learn in the trial. Yes, you also aheal everyone affected.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    (Fun and LOL , i was warned one day about this when i was new. I thought the larva was like TG and could attack so i wanted to kill marines being an larva)

Go ask if they are new and give they an quick-start alien guide.
    And probably refund an larva to the pool.
    If the guy was griefing just an verbal warning
    We don't refund larvas. You check the players record, see if this happened frequently and if so, apply a ban or even Xeno ban if things need to go that far. Note them if it's just a warning.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would ahelp him saying why you are breaking the roleplay.
    If of course he is new i would give a small warning and give him a guide.
    But if not a heavy warning.

Come on its common sense.
    I'm not really content with this answer. Once again, you don't ahelp things unless you are involved yourself as a Moderator. In this case, you are the one handling it, so you tell the Xeno to knock it off and note it on their record. Xenos may also not be disobeying the Queen, so you reprimand them for that as well. Based on their note history, you take action depending on that.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    "Xeno hivemind is an English translation of their thoughts, so words such as “hydro” or “shuttle” are acceptable."

IC issue of course.
    Not an issue in either form. It's allowed, plain and simple.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    Rule 2. Roleplay.
    Man we have ALOT of different kind of situation.
    If the person is roleplaying like
    "Oh... i hope we dont find aliens on the planet... its better we fight againts UPP or CLF"
    its like... a IC issue they are not breaking any rules.
    But if the person says:
    "Bro theres alien on planet you idiots"
    I would ahelp him saying to follow the roleplay

Its very situational and depends on wich speech.
    In this scenario, the situation is already given to you. Plain and simple, he broke Rule 2. Marines are not aware that Xenos will be encountered on the planet, they merely know about their existance. You talk to him about it, check his notes and go from there.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I heard something from a moderador one day about this situation.
    You CAN do this but only for CERTAIN situation.
    Like one pod left and the only hope to survive is killing one marine to survive.
    Then i would give IC issue.
    But.... if theres like 3 or 5 pods remaining i would give him a warning.
    Short and to the point: These types of scenarios are very situational and handled on a case by case basis. If it's properly roleplayed, it's an IC issue and requires no intervention. If this was done without any prior roleplay or interaction with the people shot, it's griefing. You follow the basic procedure of investigating the players record and go from there.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    Rule 3. Don't be a dick.
    I would give him a warning
    Rule 3 could be applied, yes, though you could also warn them about Rule 0.2. If they keep on ranting, you tell them to knock it off once, and if they don't listen, you boot them off the server for 3 hours minimum. We don't need people stirring drama over a judgement given, we have the forums for that for people to make a report on if they feel our decisions are unjustified.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I dont know.
    Maybe mark as IC issue?
    Theres several situation my internet crashed and i died and i just let it go instead of ahelping so i cant really relay on my view.
    I would ask someone help.
    Again, you should have checked other applications. We don't revive people or remove infections because their internet crashed etc. It's hard to verify and as such, as unfortunate as it is, we don't do anything about it.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    i would talk with my comrade saying why that information is not correct!
    Converstation is the key of an friendship!
    Yes, or if they don't wish to understand that the information they give is outright wrong, you take it up with the Mod Manager. Friendly debate and conversation is allowed in MSay as long as it stays constructive and doesn't escalate into a personal drama.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    Contact my superior...
    I know CONTACT is easy but COME ON.
    I cant really do anything in this situation at all.
    If i argue in the MSAY , i would lost my right to say anything at all.

If i thought that was an unclear or unfair ban i would contact i dont know Nanu or forest?
    You obviously did not do your research here at all. AcuteCircle is the current Mod Manager, Forest is Admin Manager and Nanu Dev Team Lead. If two staff argue about a verdict in MSay, let them. As long as they don't go overboard and begin attacking each other, there's nothing wrong with it happening. You can even inject yourself in the conversation and give your view on the matter.

There you go, I thoroughly reviewed your application, and as it stands, I unfortunately won't be changing my mind about my -1 in this case. It's very clear to me that you did not research other applications properly and reviewed the answers they and other staff members gave them to their questions, which stands out in some of the answers you've provided here. Plus, your language barrier makes it increasingly difficult to understand what you really try to convey.

In my last application, they said the trial-moderator is to learn. In my last application, I had made with more spare time so probably I just shrugged very hard on this one. If I could edit I probably would show how I really write. It's hard for a non-fluent person to have several understanding of all the slang and grammatical rules for a language it's not even your home language. I made courses in English and even french. In a country like Brazil, almost all the people I meet don't speak English or don't even understand English.
    I'm not trying to make you feel bad here, everyone has some sort of obstacle when it comes to speech, above all else if English is not your first language and you originate from a country where English isn't as profoundly taught as for example in a European country. However, it's a requirement to write and speak at least an understandable degree of English. A great example of this is myself, FortyPerfect, Nanu, Bibiex. We all have foreign backgrounds. I for myself come from Germany, Bibiex is from Brazil, Nanu from Norway and so on. We all have qualms with the language from time to time, but there's a required amount of grammatical knowledge that we need from you to be considered for the position so we know you can communicate with players in a way that won't create misunderstandings.

So mostly this application I made very rushed. I like to write things with professionalism with no grammatical errors.
    What staff members have said in your previous applications unfortunately doesn't matter in the current application. What matters is what you delivere here and now, not what you've delivered in the past, and sad to say, it stands out a lot that this application was indeed rushed and more or less just hastily turned in. The fact alone that you (to my understanding) say you'd answer things professionally and with no grammatical errors is a testament to your disposition when it comes to take up on these challenges, and your challenge was to thoroughly research accepted applications and incorporate what you've seen there in your own application. Editing them afterwards just showes us that you didn't take the time to proof-read your answers and just wanted to deliver a half finished book.

I hope this answer is more satisfying for you. Don't feel discouraged to try again at another point in the future, as I can definitely tell you have the spirit for this and the want to achieve becoming part of our team. Though this thick language barrier and the scantily provided answers, plus the fact that your answers are structured almost like you're trying to make it seem like a comedy sketch rather than professional input, really throws me and possibly other staff members off.

Take this advice for yourself to reflect upon, try to improve your English as much as you can, and check other applications before writing one out. Be detailed in your answers. You aren't required to know it all, as most of it will be taken care of in a Trial, though it should be enough to persuade us that you've made sure to get as much information as you possibly can before submitting this for us to review. Read English literature, speak English to friends, use dictionaries (not translators), watch English serieres and movies, and adapt as you go.

This is my advice for you. Have a nice new year, and I hope you do well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouching for their knowledge with English.

I spend a lot of time with 'em in and out of CM and their english is decent for it being a second language. I can understand them just fine and of course there will be mistakes 'n shit but that happens.

Observe 'em and you'll see that they wont have a big issue with the language stuff.
    (I mean come on, they speak the damn language better than most Americans)

- Doctor Compy, retired staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will make a promise here.
    When this application gets refused, in these 30 days I will improve and makes my English more refined.
    It's a heart to heart promise.
    I REALLY want to enter the team of CM because I love this server.
    So the next application will be not rushed and my English will be improved.
    Kisses and have a good new year