Your Byond ID?
    ChengChan

Your Character Name?
    Cheng 'Monk' Chan

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Griffith

Accused Character Name
    Donald Weinstein

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    GMT +8

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 16. Battefield Execution

Description of the incident:
    First of all, I can't blame the incompetency of a Captain or Commander in game but the role of a Captain is to lead the Marines and communicate more or let say high role play.

What's your biggest mistake? For being incompetent as a Captain, you ignore everyone. The Delta Marines are pushing in General store to Landing Zone 2 because the enemies are pushing there but we got fucked up because only squad Delta are pushing in.

The Delta Marines are asking or yelling for reinforcements because most of us are wounded anymore. I cannot believe the Captain didn't send 3 squads or 1 to assist us and we keep yelling for reinforcements but he ignore us and let us fight.

The Delta engineer is building a barricades near virology so we can hold but still we got pushed back to FOB easily because of lethal acid.

We pushed back and we are holding now in LZ1 FOB, the Captain ordered us again to push in virology which the xenos are holding already. This is the time I yell "I'll kill you Captain for being a incompetent for this operation" something like that."

As a Marine especially in game, I play like in real life situation because it was a role play game not only just actions so it is really normal to get upset or mad in game. As a player/Marine, I value everyone in Delta and I cannot just allow that everyone of us died without any backups because most of Delta earlier has alot of competent players but the Command is incompetent as hell.

To be honest giving reinforcements or communicating with us is a great help but you didn't.

So let's move on and move to shipside situation.

I am fucked up in shipside and I couldn't move well so Autumn Blue helped me and thanks to him by the way. An MP grabbed me and trying to arrest me but I think Autumn Blue told the MP to patch me up first or bring me to a doctor. (not sure) so the MP did it.

After, the Command announce that I would be executed via firing squad for sedition but the xenos are coming so the Command change the annoucement again to execute me in CIC.

What makes him broke the Rule 16?
    He BE'd me while I was in Military Police Custody or BE'ing a person while he was in position of MPS. A Captain can't do that.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Discord Chat evidence no SS.

Bex: chief, you can't BE people when they're in MP custody

Retrokinesis/Audrey Aulin: You BE'd someone the the MPs had in custody. You can't do that.

AmazinglyAmazing: You BEd him while he was position of MPS.

Retrokinesis/Audrey Aulin: Also, the CO straight-up BE'd someone who was in the custody of the MPs.

How you would punish the accused:
    I've lost my Captain Whitelist because of this rule 16.

Donald Weinstein: You got your whitelist removed so what makes you think you are in a position to say that?

Position uh.. really. Do not compare me from your game style because you cannot lead and ignore everyone in game. Don't try to belittle someone, man. I can lead well and you don't and don't even mention my whitelist removal again.

I don't want to destroy someone hardship just to get the Captain role but you broke the rules 16 but as a player I would suggest for a suspension or warning only.

I don't blame a player for being a incompetent but next time try to become competent and lead well in the future.
    Last edited by ChengChan; 02-03-2019 at 03:33 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your comments and actions were clearly seditious and you were charged as such. It was my full intention to have you executed by firing squad however the aliens were heading to the Alymer. So instead I had the MPs bring you to my custody in CiC and executed you myself before you could continue to insult me and undermine the operation. While I understand rule 16, it is my opinion that these actions were warrented given that we were on red alert, all the marines were in the CiC and I had to make an example of you otherwise I'd have appeared weak infront of the marines.

After you were BEd I made the proper annoucement, I rallied the marines and we killed the aliens and the CLF, going on to win the round.

It is unfortunate that this was taken OOC as this was a hectic round and I was trying my best. I do not like to have to kill any player and only do it when I feel it is absolutely necessary.

I appreciate your comments and will do my best to communicate better with the marines, while I would encourage you not to attack command while we were overwhelmed from the start of the OP with Xenos attacking the LZ before comms were even up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffith View Post
    Your comments and actions were clearly seditious and you were charged as such. It was my full intention to have you executed by firing squad however the aliens were heading to the Alymer. So instead I had the MPs bring you to my custody in CiC and executed you myself before you could continue to insult me and undermine the operation. While I understand rule 16, it is my opinion that these actions were warrented given that we were on red alert, all the marines were in the CiC and I had to make an example of you otherwise I'd have appeared weak infront of the marines.

After you were BEd I made the proper annoucement, I rallied the marines and we killed the aliens and the CLF, going on to win the round.

It is unfortunate that this was taken OOC as this was a hectic round and I was trying my best. I do not like to have to kill any player and only do it when I feel it is absolutely necessary.

I appreciate your comments and will do my best to communicate better with the marines, while I would encourage you not to attack command while we were overwhelmed from the start of the OP with Xenos attacking the LZ before comms were even up.
    But still you break the rule 16. No matter how much you explain here you break the rule 16. Appeared weak? really.. you can just kill or execute me after the operation or put me in the brig and you can deal every xeno.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I understand rule 16 is meant to protect prisoners that are being processed by the MPs and to prevent a captain from randomly executing someone in their custody. You were well on your way to being executed and I had the MP hand you over to me. As such you were in my custody and not in that of the military police.

As I said I felt that due to your poor attitude IC and your continuous attempts to undermine my command I had the right to BE you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChengChan View Post

I can lead well and you don't and don't even mention my whitelist removal again.

I don't want to destroy someone hardship just to get the Captain role
    Also I'd like to ask what this has to do with your report?

As stated I believe my actions were within the rules, why do you feel the need to take this further and attack me as a player? It looks to me like you are saying that you want your captain whitelist back and that somehow by reporting me and saying I am a bad leader that is going to help you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I'd like to ask what this has to do with your report?

As stated I believe my actions were within the rules, why do you feel the need to take this further and attack me as a player? It looks to me like you are saying that you want your captain whitelist back and that somehow by reporting me and saying I am a bad leader that is going to help you?
    Never try to mention my whitelist removal again. I don't need my captain whitelist because I have no plan to get it back. We have witnesses and you broke the rule. What do you need to explain if everyone saw your actions, uh? Really.

I'll ask you, why am I being a poor attitude? My answer: Because you were a incompetent and cannot communicate well so what do you expect? To accept your incompetency? I am a player. So you are going to make a good effort when you are still applying for a captain? Now you are a captain you were not doing it anymore and leading the operation has no effort at all.

Your annoucement earlier has no effort at all and cannot understand by the Marines because you were not paying attention for every squad radios or the suggestions of every Marines.

And you told me 'salty' being salty is normal because you made a biggest mistake in game as a Captain. Are you telling me to love your Command style and accept it?
    Last edited by ChengChan; 02-03-2019 at 04:36 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sound confused as you are contradicting your previous statements. You just said you reported me to try and get your whitelist back.

I didn't break any rules as I explained above. These reports aren't meant to be a platform for you to air your grievances against me as a player or try to get your whitelist back.

They are meant to report someone for breaking a rule which I didn't do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sound confused as you are contradicting your previous statements. You just said you reported me to try and get your whitelist back.

I didn't break any rules as I explained above. These reports aren't meant to be a platform for you to air your grievances against me as a player or try to get your whitelist back.

They are meant to report someone for breaking a rule which I didn't do.
    Are you trying to avoid my report? Everyone saw your actions, man. Check my evidences.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your fellow Captain whitelist and the MP told me to file a report also, they are the one who suggest it. I won't mention any names.
    Last edited by ChengChan; 02-03-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand and respect that you or others may think that I broke the rules. I am content to have the staff investigate and make a judgment. However, I will standby my actions and explanation of the aforementioned events.