User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unknown yet. - Rule 16. Battefield Execution

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffith View Post
    I understand and respect that you or others may think that I broke the rules. I am content to have the staff investigate and make a judgment. However, I will standby my actions and explanation of the aforementioned events.
    You do, man. Everyone saw you earlier. Tbh. If you don't break any rules why should I file a player report for you? I won't do that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffith View Post
    Also I'd like to ask what this has to do with your report?

As stated I believe my actions were within the rules, why do you feel the need to take this further and attack me as a player? It looks to me like you are saying that you want your captain whitelist back and that somehow by reporting me and saying I am a bad leader that is going to help you?
    Meaning of this, Donald.

I don't want to get you removed in whitelist because it was your hardship to get the Captain role but instead a warning or suspension.

That's a bad grammar of mine.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just posting a reminder that whilst they�re not yet copied over, the forum rules still apply. This is not a public argument forum, you�re not here to ridicule one another nor to just argue needlessly back and forth. If you aren�t contributing to the report as witness with evidence or in direct defence of your involvement then do not post. Thank you.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was ghosted when I saw the BE. All I saw was Cheng buckled to a chair next to the CO. The MPs were not near him from my perspective, and he was still spouting threats at the Captain. The Delta level situation outside did not help in any case.

The BE was completely warranted, considering you threatened to kill the CO Multiple times and incited mutiny.

Now, I don't want to get into examples but you can't exactly compare your dewhitelist to this BE incident, as in this incident you were spouting threats of murdering the CO and mutinying. You, Cheng, were dewhitelisted for shooting an innocent civilian for not being your slave.

All in all, we'll wait for the logs to come before the Council makes a decision.
    Last edited by Survivor; 02-03-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    I was ghosted when I saw the BE. All I saw was Cheng buckled to a chair next to the CO. The MPs were not near him from my perspective, and he was still spouting threats at the Captain. The Delta level situation outside did not help in any case.

The BE was completely warranted, considering you threatened to kill the CO Multiple times and incited mutiny.

Now, I don't want to get into examples but you can't exactly compare your dewhitelist to this BE incident, as in this incident you were spouting threats of murdering the CO and mutinying. You, Cheng, were dewhitelisted for shooting an innocent civilian for not being your slave.

All in all, we'll wait for the logs to come before the Council makes a decision.
    I don't want to chill while Command is incompetent, Pierce. You know me. The MPs were holding me and the Captain immediately grab and BE'D me infront of every marines and the MP also.
    Last edited by ChengChan; 02-03-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just don't remember that happening, Cheng. If the logs show otherwise, I'll change my mind. But at the moment, I think the BE was warranted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    I just don't remember that happening, Cheng. If the logs show otherwise, I'll change my mind. But at the moment, I think the BE was warranted.
    Yeah I am waiting for the logs since my game earlier went lagging for a seconds.
    Last edited by ChengChan; 02-03-2019 at 07:52 AM.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to go pull logs now.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a reminder this is a report, so don't bicker and argue only put down the facts. Someone soon will post logs.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to state that I believe I have pulled all relevant logs, and almost certainly more than were actually needed. A lot went on, but I've included absolutely anything I believed was even remotely relevant to make sure the entire story is properly told.

In the logs, I have bolded two comments which concern me, as they seem to suggest Cheng intended to file a report very early on, and potentially was intentionally baiting this.

Anything prefixed by // is added by me, and is purely my opinion based on what I am able to determine from the logs

Relevant comments before arrest:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Initial Arrest:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Cheng is taken to Medbay:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Events leading up to, and including the Battlefield Execution
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021