Thread: The Truth about CM

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Truth about CM

[Read this before they ghost me too]

I know the truth about CM:

CM is a giant stint operation by the CIA and the US Deep State. They ghosted two peeps for it. That's right folks, this ain't conspiracy theory. This is by their own confession right here:

More Evidence:
    https://prnt.sc/wjms5j

So what is CM? CM is part of Operation Salt, meant to finance US's operations against Iran and [REDACTED]. Soldier was ghosted because he was a Trump supporter and he wanted to stop it. But staff was too strong so he got removed.

What is Operation Salt and what gives finance? Simple:

1. Create a game where it literally makes a group of people salty. You then transfer the salt to make a large salt business to finance your operation

2. Open a high end ERP channel within the Staff Msay and discord channel where people would die to get in. Prostitution can be big money. The person in charge of this is [REDACTED]

3. Create high traffic posting on the forums and on discord and charge taxation or protection money on our ISP providers and Discord. To do this, they fabricate Staff Drama and jack up balance on the game to give reasons for people to go mad on the forums.

4. Develop the game into a crazy high end TDM game that is stupidly competitive so that the amount of ASWD you have to spam with macros will generate enough power to power a city. From here you earn money from the electricity bills.

How do they do this? They genetically modify the developers into aliens. That's why CABAL and Soldier warned us they were Xeno mains. But both were ghosted. Soldier is no longer staff and CABAL simps for an active staff named [REDACTED] and ceased to be a gigaposter on the forums.

Wait why are the names redacte-OH CRA-
    Last edited by Casada_Radio; 01-09-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Time to rush CIC, I hope no young female marine will be killed by MPs when trying to climb on a window.

How to get bear pelt in CM?
    no, bad, no making funnny from dying person *bonk*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terry A Davis warned us about this
    I miss that guy