ConteudoGenerico

Discord ID
    Thiago Machado#0746

Marine Name
    Jonh Price

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Hayrik

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    my clan is the Kroinyg clan, we live from hunting the most dangerous creatures as trophys, this huntings for us are rituals to proof our honhor and test our robustness, the strongest beasts we already found are the xenomorphs, and we hunt them everywhere we find them to show to your clan that we are strong enought to stay with them, the ones who arent strong enought shall suicide themselves cuz they cant show they honhor to their clan, and this is the worst thing one of us can do, we come from a planet dominated by jungles and swamps that my clan call Jungrur, we dominated it and became the most stronger creatures of the planet, and now we are exploring the whole universe, trying to find a enemy that be in our level to we defeat it and have the honhor of say that we defeated the strongest creatures of the whole universe

Yautja Character Story
    I am Hayrik, i am born at the planet humans call LV-624 (it is not Jungrur), me and my clan hunt down the black and strange creatures humans call xenomorphs, I have the title of Hayrik, The Ghost, cuz I usually hunt my preys in a stealthy way and only a few creatures see me and survive, recently the humans landed in my planet and they are hunting down the xenomorphs too, and me and my family think we finnaly found a enemy stronger than the xenomorphs, the humans kill many of them just like me and my clan, and they hunt even some of us, I saw my friends fall while fighting agaisnt the humans, i saw humans capture and kill my brothers and sisters, i saw the humans demonstrate total dominance in the battlefield with their strange weapons that shoot little metal arrows, i must hunt the humans, they are the greatest trophy and honhor i can have now, not just for the honhor but too for my clan, my brothers falled in this fight and if humans continue more of us will die, i must stop the human dominance for the safety of my clan, and for the revenge of my brothers, this jungle is our and only our, we wont let unevolved beasts like the humans that cant defeat not even one of us without the metal little arrows dominate this jungle, this is now the worst shame and dishonhor that someone can have, cuz if u cant defeat not even your clan then u shall at least die trying to do it.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heyo John, I've seen you around recently, and you seem like a nice chap, however, these stories are a bit short. I suggest you read accepted and denied applications, and then consider reapplying. Also, on CM's discord, can you go to #whitelist-app-help, and talk to others about their story, and even ask them if they'll read yours.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna have to agree with Fortelian here, along with your forum account not being at least 30 days old, I recommend getting others to read your story and ask for help.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no

Read the application process and details surrounding applying for predator.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505