ConteudoGenerico

Discord ID
    Thiago Machado#0746

Marine Name
    Jonh Price

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Hyu Krig'Lkaou

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    my clan is the Lkaou, we are native from Jungur, a planet dominated by swamps and jungles, we are a clan that is guided by our own religion, the cult of the supremacy, we believe that our planet, Jungur, is a god that created us to be the dominant race of the universe, from the trees of Jungur we have our wood that let us hot and alive; from the soil of Jungur we have metal and medicinal plants growning from it; from the water of Jungur we had great fishes to eat and hunt to our clan, and good water to drink; and from the air of jungur we have giant birds to hunt and fresh air to breath; in the day we have Lakur, the great flame ball that runs by the skies at day, and in the night we have Klanur, the distant ice ball that runs by the skies at night, Lakur and Klanur are 2 another gods that run by the skies of Jungur, giving us hot and light to hunt during the day, and at night giving us dark and cold to we sleep at night; we are divided in 2 groups, the snakes and the tigers, the snakes usually go hunt at night, using stealth, invisibility, and silence to destroy their preys, and the tigers hunt susally during the day, conquering their preys with brutality, robustness, and meele, both groups can hunt any time of the day if they want but because of their hunting mode and skills the tigers preffer to hunt at day and the snakes at night. With the organization of my clan and the blesses from Jungur, my clan evolved fast and we easily dominated all the another clans of my planet and hunted down the most dangerous beasts of my planet; with Jungur dominated by us, we wanted a new frontier and then we started the age of the space; we made great space ships and discovered that we were not alone in the universe, there was many another planets, and we for the first time saw Jungur from the space; we started as soon as possible to hunt the new beasts we found in another planets, showing that we were the stronger and better than all the another live forms, and that we should dominate the universe cuz the great god Jungur choose us to do it, we expanded throw the whole solar system of Lakur, that place was now our home, and we were the dominants of that whole system; later in history, we started exploring another planets and found what humans call xenomorphs, great black beasts that lurk in the dark, they were the strongest beats we have found, they could kill even some of the adults of our clan, we tracked and hunted them down in everywhere we found them in name of our clan, conquering honhor and blood to us and for Jungur; after many hunts to kill xenomorphs we found the humans, we had finnaly found what would be our supreme enemy, with hability to kill even some of the xenomorphs in battle with their strange metal weapons that shoot strange little metal projectiles, the humans would be the supreme honhor to my clan, so we must hunt them down, for our clan and for the great gods, Jungur, Lakur and Klanur, that blessed us to being the supreme life form in universe.

Yautja Character Story
    My name is Hyu Krig'Lkaou, i am from the Lkaou clan; i was born in Jungur, the great god of the Yautja supremacy, i am the son of a snake and tiger hunters; since i was a little Yautja i was trained in both skills, the skills of the tiger, and the skills of the snake, so i know how to be stealth and how to be loud, in the right time and in the right situation, my clan have a tradition that to a Yautja become a true clan member, they need to show that they deserve be a member of the clan, so i must fight agaisnt another Yautja that is in preparation to become a clan member and win from him, the loser is sent straight to the most dangerous planet we find, he should collect 5 skulls of dangerous beasts of the planet in 30 days and survive, in 30 days a ship will go rescue him, if he be alive with the skulls he become a member of the clan, if he dont have the skulls or have died, he or his dead body is abandonated in the planet forever; when my day came i was ready to fight, trained in path of tiger and in path of snake i would easily win; my opponent was named "Karig, Gu'Lkaou", he was older than me and very strong, he was trained in the path of tiger and when i saw him for the first time i thinked he would smash me; the place choosen to the fight was a jungle with a lot of tall trees that i couldnt see the top, in the day of the fight my opponent looked like a lot stronger than the first time i saw him, but i had no fear, i was trained in both paths, the dark would help me to disappear when invisible, and the trees would keep me away from his charges; when the fight started, the first thing i did was climb the trees, jumping from tree from tree, getting higher and higher, Karig followed me, getting near to me faster than i imagined, when he came to near to me, he throwed himself in my direction in a charge with his hand claws, but i turned myself invisible, made him fly away with that charge and he hit another tree that falled, with the tree falling i saw it as a opportunity, he was trying to think where i was and the tree falled on him, so i jumped on him with the hand claws, showed myself because of the hohor code, and then stabbed him in the chest, perfurating his vital organs in a fast and clean attack, i won the fight and became a member of the clan, and Karig died in the fight; my clan made a ritual for me and the winners of another fights, we were covered on blood of the fighters who lost the fight, and then my joining to the clan was complete. Later in my life, i was sent to a distant planet that looked like with Jungur, with a lot of jungles, i was there not to hunt only xenos as the usually, but to hunt the humans too, the humans are a race we discovered recently, they kill xenos like us, and kill even some of us if they try, so this is thegreatest honhor i can have to my clan, they are the stronger until now, so i must hunt them, for my honhor, for the honhor of my clan, and for the hnhor of Jungur, i will collect teir heads for my clan even if it costs my life.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your last app didn't even get denied, why are you posting a new one
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no

Read the application process and details surrounding applying for predator.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505