Personal InformationByond ID?
    ConteudoGenerico

Marine Name
    Jonh Price

Other Whitelist Applications
    Yautja Whitelist, not negated/accepted yet

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Price

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    my synthetic observes a lot the human capacities, like,how is feel pain, how is eating something, how is feeling happiness, and he is a lot curious about it, he sometimes make some questions to humans, like "how is it eating something?", "how is it being happy?", he is really curious about it, but at the same time he is proud of being a synthetic cuz he know that while there is a lot of good things, there is a lot of bad things, but he would still like to have a little experience of how is having feelings; also my synthetic dont try to hide much that he is a synthetic, only is situations he need to do it or that he does it to create a more comfortable situation to the human feelings because it may create some embarrassing situation; being like that he will talk in a more "robotic" way, like, if someone break a law he wont say "hey u are breaking the law! i will call MP", but yes "sir this is a infraction if X law, please go to the nearest MP and cooperate in your process of punishment".

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I am really good as a support to my squad, i already played a lot of times as squad med and i think i dominate the area of medicine, a thing that i see many times is marines who need surgery on the battlefield and there is no doc, so they have to go to Alamo and return to mainship just to make a surgery, as a synth i could solve this problem; i also dominate engineering too, i already played a lot as squad engineer at TGMC and sometimes on CM, so i know well how it works, how build cades, how repair some machines, and another things i learned (I also have a lot of experience as CE on tgstation but i dont think it counts cuz CM is a completely different server); of course i know all the marine laws and i will never break them and i wont get myself in combat unless if it be completely necessary. I want to be a synthetic cuz i think it is a really cool character to roleplay, act like synthetic, be a unhearted creature guided by logic, being a robot is a really cool thing to RPing, and i want to be a synthetic, not just for the another marines who needs a field support like me, but cuz i think is really interesting to being one.

Synthetic Character Story
    I am Price, i have been created by the USCM industries in cooperation to the Weston-Yamada Corporation, i am a synthetic of second generation, i have no feelings and emotions and i am guided by the logic, turning me in the perfect support for a combat situation; i have been created to be the voice of reason in a chaotic situation, and to help marines with any situations they need that dont break the marine law or my programation; i have been on USS Almayer since i was ready for service, i help the crew with their necessities and obey the orders of the Commander, in my last mission on Almayer i was in a mission to detain CFL in a colony, my instructions were help the marines in any situation they need if it dont break marine law or my programation, i was keeping myself busy treating marines with surgery in camp and maintance of barricades; after sometime the CFL started pushing in the cades, hurting many marines, so i had to make more and more surgeries and repair more and more barricades, then CFL after sometime started shooting me cuz they saw that if i was alive, marines would return to battlefield again and again, i was shot many time and my systems started to fail, my left arm was making strange unvonlutary movements, and my right leg was not responding to me, then CFL soldiers throwed a grenade on me to finish my destruction, many marines was near me and they would be hurted by the grenade, so i took the grenade with my right hand and runned to a area where marines wouldnt be hurted. My body was destructed and only my head recuperated, after that with many marines hurted and anyone to help, marines had to leave the area; after this my i was repaired and my body was now a third generation body instead of a second generation one, my system was reprogramated to have some new systems, and now i am ready again for any missions on the Almayer.

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    yes, i already played a lot as squad engineer on TGMC and sometimes on CM, and I dominate the are of eletricity and more complex machines, i already played as CE too on tgstation but as i already said another time doesnt count much thing cuz tg is different server

How familiar are you with Command?
    yes, i already played as Field Commander many times on TGMC, CE, CMO, HoP and HoS on tgstation, and captain on beestation

How familiar are you with Medical?
    yes, i already played a lot of times as squad medic on CM, i also already played as nurse too and as doctor and TGMC; as i already said too i already played as CMO on tgstation so i dominate medicine well

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    yes, i know how to work on requisitions to give crew supplies like ammo, medicine, surgery tools,engineer materials, and many another important supplies the crew will need

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I can only get in combat if completely necessary, it is, if i be attacked cuz i must take care of my self preservation, or if i have to defend a marine from a dangerous situation where is risk of death, if any of this situations be happening i shouldnt enter in combat unless a commander order cuz i must obey the commander orders all the time; for example, if i am ressurectig a marine and a xenomorphs appear in the another side of the barricade and start breaking it i should ignore him and then reapair the barricades or make something to evict a combat situation, like, lets say that i am a survivor synth, i learned how xenomorphs speak and a joined USCM, if i find myself in this situation i can say in the xenomorph language to he please stop breaking the cades but not get in combat

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    if i play as survivor synthetic, i would like to roleplay that my synth had many system fails because of major damage he received and now his system of identification is broken, he thinks that anyone without a ID is a civilian of USCM and he is a USCM synthetic, so if he see the xenos in a combat situation with marines he would get separate the marines from xenos and say "gentlemen please stop fighting uhave no motive to fight, u are all USCM men and women, please dont use violece!", and act as a support to both teams, like, after drag a xeno to a safe place with weeds and say "please sir stay out of the combat situation" he goes to the marines and cure them; of course i wont make any greater support like dragging marines to be infected or help xenos killing marines, no, i would be the support of everyone, only curing and never getting in a combat situation, and if i see a xeno dragging a marine to caves for example i will say "please sir stop dragging the marine to the caves, he need medical treatment" and then drag the marine back to FOB. I think that this would be a interesting thing to add to the round and have a lot of potential to make things nice to everyone, and consider too that i will treat both like if they were just USCM members, the same things i do to marines i do to xenos and vice-versa, if u are a admin and allow it please comment to i know, i think it would be a really nice thing to add to a round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though I am also attempting to get a Synth WL, I cant help but write a few things I noticed.

1. Lack of proper grammar, I see many lower case letters and improper usage of various words. If this effects this WL I can not be totally certain, but it does bring down the appeal of it... I suggest fixing this if you have the time to.

2. I wouldn't even say that was a synth story, It looks bashed together, not much thought or time been put into the story. And secondly, No dialogue in it what so ever. How are the synth WL council know what you will say when you are in a conversation with a marine or Commander?

3. You say you have been Captain, Commander, CE, CMO, HoP, and HoS on various different servers. Well. That ain't really a good spot is it? CM13 has different mechanics and systems. You got to be a GOD at every single one of them, if you are pulling from different servers, it means you actually haven't seen a non chaotic server, since most other servers aren't as strict, well Ring bells everyone you can be banned for three hours just because you shot a marine in the face! So, Pull your records from CM13, and not TGMC or Beestation or something. (Main thing is that most experience that you would have had at those other servers would be USELESS, You'll have to relearn most shipside roles which makes me unconfident in your abilities)

4. The xenos will do whatever they fuck they want, they don't have to listen to you, even if you could speak xeno words aren't always the answer to a question.

From those 4 reasons, I would Seriously doubt you would make a good synthetic on CM13, Learn the game more, and play shipside roles. You just cant go straight to a WL when you don't even got time in this CM13. -1

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna review your app chronologically, from top to bottom.

It's not really a good look to have two open whitelist applications at the same time.

Your quirk is pretty acceptable, nothing out of the ordinary but it gets the job done. Much as Mr. Thespy said, there are a lot of glaring grammatical errors that we'll get back to later.

I appreciate the fact that you acknowledge that your experiences in other servers may not apply here, and wanting to RP as a synth is as good a reason as any.

Your story is pretty uh, not good. You should read the accepted apps if you're genuinely serious about getting into synthetic. Your story is more so a conglomeration of what you believe a generic synthetic is, rather than your synthetic. Just from that section alone, I have no idea how your synthetic will behave in regards to talking to people. Also the first person is generally avoided, because synths don't have thoughts in the same way we do.

We require you to play frequently in CM roles for this, not in other servers. I understand you're probably competent, but it isn't a precedent that I would like setting.

General rule of thumb is never to RP a broken synthetic, or have their backstory being that they were broken, because it implies that they're defective. Your synth survivor idea is nice and all but there's a process for setting up more synth characters and stuff.

Overall, you really need to get better at being punctual with your English, getting vouches from synthetic players, playing support roles on the server, read accepted apps, and apply next time stronger.

Synthetic Senator

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1, basically what Jakkkk said.

Synthetic Council Member Yukonsnow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really recommend reading previously accepted applications and denied applications to get an idea of how to format future apps and what to avoid. Generally speaking I don't mind poor grammar in small doses but this is too much. Most of the app requires work and as I already said you should really look into other apps and guides before retrying. Feel free to contact a synthetic councilor as we can definitely help.
    gaming

Discord: Yukonsnow#7186

Synthetic Technician Dan, message me about any Synthetic WL questions, I'll help as best I can.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied by council majority.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001