Marine Name
    Hunter Howe

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ar’e-Yir’ja

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Ar’e-Yir’ja
    - “Morning” someone rattled loudly, It was the clan’s elder, Dka’j-Yir’ja.
    - “Is it time?” I asked, still waking up but quickly standing to honor the elder.
    - They nodded slightly.
    Ten clan members including myself stood in a circle, It was time for us, Time for the blooding ritual.
    Our ship headed on course to Ya’rje Prime, Although we were not informed of that, We knew very little of what was going to happen but vigilant nonetheless.

- “We arrived” I heard a quiet rattle in the distance
    Each of us was given light armor, and a clan, Before I was able to say anything I found myself on a strange planet, The floor was volcanic and hot but nothing unmanageable, I looked around, I was surrounded by caves and long pathways, hiding in the thick fog, I started scouting for prey.

A few hours later and I see another Yautja however, not from my clan.
    They looked mature, perhaps about 200 years old, They weren’t wearing any gear, I assume they might’ve bee-
    Tentacles rose from the ground below him, catching and paralyzing him. I didn’t care much for him, nonetheless was intrigued by whatever hunted him, It must be a worthy prey.

It was a decently sized beast, with hard-looking skin plates, It started approaching the other Yautja slowly just as he was able to return to his senses another set of tentacles rose from the ground, paralyzing him, again, In the meantime, I note everything I see, Including how to possibly dodge this attack, The prey approaches the other Yaujta as he was paralyzed and started hitting them with their sharp claws, hitting him multiple times with fire glowing in its eyes, The Yautja was able to return combat at the end but it was too late, They self destructed to prevent dying a shameful death.

I waited a few hours for the creature to heal, I approach the prey and invite it to combat, It doesn’t appear to be sentient in any way and engages immediately, the ground below me begins to shake uncontrollably and tentacles rise with searing heat, Even with my preparation I was caught in it and paralyzed, Everything is black, I don’t see, hear, smell or feel anything I wake up the prey is just infront of me attempting to land a strong punch, I quickly roll to the side and hit it in the back its armor plate breaks and it screams loudly, The ground becomes hot again, I instinctively move away and land another hit, It was limping at this point, I lend a final hit and claim my trophy.

Nine days have passed now, I see another Yautja approaching from the distance, It was an elite, from my clan, They tell me to follow him. They walk naturally through the caves until we arrive at a large, hollow area, Maybe 10 meters by 10 meters, They told my I was one of the two who survived.

I had to duel another unblooded from my clan, and only one of us would become blooded, and the other, die..

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello sorry it took me some time to get around to your app, I had some questions to ask you about Honor code.

1. When are you allowed to go up to the marine ship?

2. One of your fellow hunters died and failed to SD, a marine took his gear (mainly mask) and is deep within xeno territories, how will you proceed?

3. When are you allowed to revive a thrall? How would you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MymindisBlank View Post
    1. When are you allowed to go up to the marine ship?
    By the honor code, only to recover gear, killing abominations, and transporting back thralls \ fled opponents, unless the xenos hijacked the shuttle in which case I cannot go up to the ship for any reason (except if I
    was already up the ship for any of the previous reasons).

2. One of your fellow hunters died and failed to SD, a marine took his gear (mainly mask) and is deep within xeno territories, how will you proceed?
    If they only took the mask, I would take that as a trophy they took for winning against the other Yautja in battle and therefore would not act, or maybe try to hunt them for they proved themselves strong by
    beating another Yautja all that considered they're the one that killed the Yautja.
    If they aren't the one who killed the Yautja and just looted his body, They will be considered incredibly dishonorable and should be hunted. Now since you didn't specify what exactly I will split it to each case:

1. Just wondering in xeno territory - That makes hunting them a lot easier, I will follow them and kill them.
    2. Capped - In this case I can't do much, I will let them burst and be pooled, they will suffer death either way, even without me hunting them. Should they escape I will hunt them.
    3. Frontlining - That would be usually unhuntable, but because they dishonored themselves I would try to bait them out of there or wait until they leave and hunt them.

In either case, I will recover the dead Yautja's body back to the ship.

3. When are you allowed to revive a thrall? How would you?
    From my understanding, You should not revive a dead thrall, however you can \ should recover their gear back to the Yautja ship and their body to the Almayer, They may be revived by the crew but I wouldn't do
    that, as they've proven themselves weaker than I originally thought them to be than when I took them as a thrall by dying.
    Last edited by Nivrak; 02-04-2021 at 05:27 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *- Be free of disciplinary notes and bans for at least 1 month (Exceptions may apply if the notes are related to minor issues. Glaring and successive disciplinary issues WILL NOT BE ignored*

During the application review process you accumilated multiple notes within a rather short timespan. If you are confused, you may request to view your notes by Ahelping ingame.

Denied
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505