User Tag List

Thread: best moment with your cm friends?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

best moment with your cm friends?

guys the thermal drill. go get it

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have several amazing moments with my friends. From jailbreaks to meme loadouts. Hard to pick one as a favorite but I'll go with two fairly known ones.

On Solaris I managed to convince 10 of my friends to use only machetes. It ended with us all dying to SH-P during the peak of OP Warrior....No one landed a hit on him....

Another actually has a clip of our rather pathetic demise. 7 of us equipped with MP armor all had the same last name and hair styles with 2 spears fought the enemy in a glorious battle. To my surprise we actually got a few kills and god was that shit fun. Eventually we escaped shipside and ended up dying in under a minute.

https://youtu.be/UOpVC63zBTE

Overall though. Shit was fun even if we died rather quickly and pointlessly. Always good to enjoy those laughable moments instead of trying to get kills and 'win'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    refer to this imgur: https://imgur.com/a/bSRZC7h

connor anderson was SEA wallace was mp and i was mp aswell, at first we were fucking around as usual, nothing interesting [1 image] but then we came with the conclusion that SOMEONE was simping for the female CMP, so we began to call each other simps, batoning each other etc [2 image]

I dont remember well the details but basically we went to the PO office because wallace wanted us to see something, he stunned us with lockers and began to reveal ever since he was a child he dreamt of being a simp [3]

after that a shitstorm happends and all three of us get forced to say some gay shit in public comms, round ended

the end
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A crusher gave me Fortelian when he used to just be bravo engie 24/7 after the lz got overran, gave me the opportunity to take him up to the pred ship with mullet and use him as some much needed practice in my earlier macier days, ah I miss those golden encounters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Compy! Cau! I hope you're poradku.

Playing the Chief Engie because I can't handle Private, CL, Requisitions, MP, or survivor. I'm told that as there is no CO, I'm ranking officer and am needed for briefing and bridge duties. Receiving command headset and tablet, I hear a pilot (will edit in his name when I recall it) stating that survivors are in contact, AND the 'delta special forces squad' has been briefed on their special mission. Okaying this, I perform a dull briefing that amounts to build MegaFob then spread out in the hopes a competent CO will awaken. End of briefing, sec says rogue pilot took 3 Deltas to the ground where they got wiped, and cameras showed the shuttle had been stolen by alien life forms and was en route back to the ship. Time 12:21.

Back when Maintenance Tech was a thing and engines required repair before they were fully operational, ran across a CE by the name of Jerry Jack who 'needed a hand with a few things' and wanted to show me around the Almayer. North of briefing, west from that sec office is a maintenance break-room. On the table a platter. I took the platter, and Jackman walked up to a MP and told me to hit him with the platter. I demurred, dropping the platter. Jackman picked it up, whacked the MP several times, cited a MAGICAL PARAGRAPH from Marine Law, and was not charged with assault. Also hitting someone with a platter makes an annoying sound. I think the part where I helped was being instructed in how to hack ID sensors and fast closing on the CL's doors.

Ordinance Tech. Will edit the name of the Amigo I was with when I recall it. Started playing with flame claymores with radius 5, and sensors with radius 4. This was when literally ANYTHING in proximity would trigger the mine. Round ends peacefully shipside, and I rush to Medical to share some good cheer. With the f@2@@%% claymore in pocket. Upon entering, someone crosses my path and I continue into the celebrations where seconds later I suicide bomb 8 people. Admin declined note me as "that sh*t was actually funny".
    Last edited by FredDingles; 01-25-2021 at 05:22 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A charlie marine wandered into delta prep and demanded that Ducky vend him items.

Ducky said to have his SL do it, he was busy.

The charlie marine then said some things about Duckys skin tone and character. Right in front of half of delta squad.

The MPs had to flashbang the prep area to get delta to stop beating the mangled corpse.

He was in surgery a loooong time.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.