User Tag List

Thread: 50remandcounting - Synth WL. Combat synthing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50remandcounting - Synth WL. Combat synthing.

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Zab1019

Date of Incident
    January 22, 2021

Your Character Name?
    ZA-886-B0

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    50remandcounting

Accused Character Name
    Mia

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    LV Round that just ended.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synth WL. Combat synthing.

Description of the incident:
    Round started off as me doing rouny things, then I find Mia and Wilbert Taggart ganged up, and we scuffle a bit. I then eventually find them in inflatable fort, with Wilbert Taggart and another marine. We scuffle some more, then they go about their business. In the video.

Later in the round hive is under attack by these dudes. And I see Mia hive diving, and possibly destroying the spawn pool, which I think may be combat synthing. In a ahelp pm im told that they are a colony synth and the rules are different for em, alrighty. I'm obviously not a synth WL and do not know the rules well and I do not claim to, but hive diving seems on the combat synthy side.

50rem themselves said in the WL discord channel that once marines drop they go back to more usual synth rulings.

"When engaged in combat, ensure the threat to yourself, other human colonists, and/or colony infrastructure ultimately disengages or is disabled however you may deem fit. You may proactively engage said threats at your discretion, but may not chase them to the point you are no longer observing preservation of self, other human colonists, and/or colony infrastructure. Once contact is made with members of a friendly response team (marines), you must adhere to the more restricted Gen 2/Gen 3 combat rules for the duration of the response team's organized presence on the planet."

With my very limited knowledge on this, I think they broke this rule. Hive diving with 2 other marines while by the way, the marines are defending hydro at this point, feels shady to me. Sorry if this is a easy reject for the council.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Log diving. I also have a youtube vid of all my encounters with Mia, including a short-ish snippet of them encountering hive. There are mhelps with ckeys in the video and I do not know how to edit them out, and as such I will have to only give it to staff that request the video, I suppose.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the other council members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I want to withdraw the report. I don't have confidence in this was a rule break, now that i think about it.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001