User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which caste will devs ruin next?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drone

2 3.39%
  • Defender

1 1.69%
  • Runner

2 3.39%
  • Sentinel

12 20.34%
  • Burrower

5 8.47%
  • Hivelord

0 0%
  • Warrior

2 3.39%
  • Lurker

4 6.78%
  • Spitter

1 1.69%
  • Praetorian

3 5.08%
  • Crusher

2 3.39%
  • Ravager

4 6.78%
  • Boiler

12 20.34%
  • Queen

9 15.25%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which xeno will admins bury next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I hope it's going to be boiler. Having to rely on boilers for any non-open fight gets boring, especially for sieges on FOB.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of people upset about the Warrior grab in dchat so I'd say they'll kill off the grab soon.

macros when?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring. Back. Corroder.

In all seriousness, probably boiler. It's just too necessary for xenos to do anything right now, so I'd suspect boilers and barricades both will be tweaked.
    Audrey Aulin, found (drinking tea) in various roles

Evelyn, the ever-helpful synth

Member of the CO Council. Feel free to PM me here or on the Discord @Retrokinesis#8332 with any CO-related matters.

Former Moderator, Mapper, Official Space Carp Developer, and Lead Burrower Apologist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *queen screech*
    *carrier hugged*
    *warrior tears off limbs*

its like nothing has changed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier didn't need to exist anyway

not a big loss

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    burrower was a miscarriage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lurker I hope.
    Although unlike OP, I'm not a raving lunatic who thinks every minor change to aliens is a meganerf and personal insult; carrier adjustment changed it back to being a support role fitting T2, instead of a frontline 1HKO fighter.

Anyways, lurker in particular needs a dramatic speed adjustment backwards. It's less a lurker and more a tankier, stealthier, and more lethal runner. It's really something when I can run around a bunch of marines never getting hit because I'm too fast while pouncing and destroying anyone who makes the slightest positioning mistake, and if I do take too much damage, I can just pounce to safety and then sanic away at 11 billion miles an hour.

Lurker just isn't a 'lurker'. You can play it as a frontline combatant easily. I wouldn't have any issues if it never got any faster than its mature stage.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boersgard View Post
    Lurker I hope.
    Although unlike OP, I'm not a raving lunatic who thinks every minor change to aliens is a meganerf and personal insult; carrier adjustment changed it back to being a support role fitting T2, instead of a frontline 1HKO fighter.

Anyways, lurker in particular needs a dramatic speed adjustment backwards. It's less a lurker and more a tankier, stealthier, and more lethal runner. It's really something when I can run around a bunch of marines never getting hit because I'm too fast while pouncing and destroying anyone who makes the slightest positioning mistake, and if I do take too much damage, I can just pounce to safety and then sanic away at 11 billion miles an hour.

Lurker just isn't a 'lurker'. You can play it as a frontline combatant easily. I wouldn't have any issues if it never got any faster than its mature stage.
    Raving lunatic huh? They didn't used to balance the game around the scrubs that's why you think everything is broken. Fortunately for you they are changing their stance.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boersgard View Post
    Lurker I hope.

Do not listen to this devil above. He will play beno tricks on you for 40 days. Don't eat fruits from tree he shows you. *flies away on his angel wings*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why arent larvae included