User Tag List

Thread: Any news of the Half-Life/Black Mesa SS13 Server?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any news of the Half-Life/Black Mesa SS13 Server?

About a half a year to a year ago I remember seeing in a couple discords talks and screenshots of a Half-Life 1 inspired ss13 server. The images I remember seeing were really good looking HECU sprites, and I remember them talking about working on Xen.

I've been unable to really track down anything about this, and I've been really hoping this becomes a thing in the future. Does anyone happen to have any news regarding it? Alternatively, what are some upcoming ss13 servers you're looking forward to if any?
    Community Mentor
    Began 2/17/2021

Sergeant Major Poppy Castlebrook
    Marie Auburn
    August Lancaster

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a Discord server that I unfortunately can't share in public with a bunch of people in it and one main person making amazing HL2-related sprites about it. It's no active development server, like, there's no SS13 server being developed about it yet, though there's discussions happening from time to time about the potential idea of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfanner View Post
    There is a Discord server that I unfortunately can't share in public with a bunch of people in it and one main person making amazing HL2-related sprites about it. It's no active development server, like, there's no SS13 server being developed about it yet, though there's discussions happening from time to time about the potential idea of it.
    That's fantastic. A HL2 themed server would be so genuinely rebels vs combine given how much the ss13 community hates sec players lol
    Community Mentor
    Began 2/17/2021

Sergeant Major Poppy Castlebrook
    Marie Auburn
    August Lancaster