User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - Pfanner

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who the fuck puts an agent in the ship and gives them an ID named stowaway. Is the player just gonna pretend to be retarded that he with IC information will not call an MP to someone with an ID named stowaway?
    Well, you see, this pretty much already sums it up. Agents are a problem, and this also gives it away that it'll perpetuate this issue for as long as Agents aren't either removed, or reworked.

With MRP, we're meant to see things from a roleplay standpoint as much as from a mechanic one. I'm not a big fan of people yelling out antagonists, and in my nearly 2 months of staffing and longer as a player, I've had yet to see anyone do this to somebody else if it weren't for the intent of breaking realism and just outright out someone as an agent.

Again, you won't be going around yelling "SURVIVOR!" on the ship when they first see them.

I too agree that it shouldn't be read as Stowaway, but as long as the game is handled that way that we require IDs for accesses, or rework the role or just remove it, this will continue to be an issue. Agents already have it as difficult as it is, and to just essentially yell "ANTAG" completely ruins the entire point of even playing the role to begin with. It's a dick move, and next to unfair, also pretty unrealistic.

We've brought this up with the Devs already, but I'm sure after this report, things will be looked at again and it'll be improved on if this should be considered allowed or not. It's not that clear to ourselves, or at least me.

I'll wait for the resolve at this point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the ID did say Stowaway, and Stowaway does mean a trespasser; a bad mechanic which should be fixed, the ID is IC, so I mean would I trust someone trespassing to give me food right away, no. The note will be removed as it is a bad mechanic on our end, resolved.
    Last edited by Doctorprobe69; 02-08-2021 at 07:46 PM.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present